Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (97012 Views)

Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by ogbonti: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
the real kponmo she is selling is in between her thighs, if you know... you know
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by ChristineC: 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ok which of the kpomos exactly is she selling?
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by Hollusilva28(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Nigerian Instagram Slay Mama and popular twerker has taken her twerking skills to the market.

Shallymhiz turned a kpomo seller as she twerks to Olamide’s song, 'Woske' At the market.

She killed it there as market women stopped what they were doing and were staring at her as all eyes were on her.

Her twerking skills got her a male customer who got carried away by her massive backside. He bought everything.

Watch the video HERE. See more

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/shallymhiz-kpomo-seller-twerks-to.html?m=0
I don't know what my country Nigeria is turning to, then was pure water seller & now kpomo seller, no signs of decency again. I feel sad often as a man, when men saying women are sex object. We need to pray to Almighty God to borrow us brain like that of King Solomon. RIP to twerkers on the street, cos they were invoking the spirit of adultery into men lives.
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
sparog:
Why are girls being very stupid this days
SIMPLY because most LADIES are naturally meant not to have sense
But when you encounter a reasonable one please IMMORTALIZE her.
Make sure you develop a STATUE for her.

When you encounter the stupid Ones, USE and DISCARD them.

1 Like

Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hollusilva28:
I don't know what my country Nigeria is turning to, then was pure water seller & now kpomo seller, no signs of decency again. I feel sad often as a man, when men saying women are sex object. We need to pray to Almighty God to borrow us brain like that of King Solomon. RIP to twerkers on the street, cos they were invoking the spirit of adultery into men lives.
NOW people have started CONFIRMING what we have always put up here;
That MOST LADIES are just OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION TO THE MEN. Nothing else to Offer

Please eligible BACHELORS take note.
Never marry a LADY that has nothing else to offer.
She should prove to you why she’s better than a PROSTITUTE before considering her for marriage....
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
4ckTOTO:

Who told you she actually sells in the market?
Go to her page and u will see that she is worst that the pole dancers
really.....nah for all this ladies ooo
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by 21GunnSalute(m): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Kingpee2:
Kpomo seller abi totoh seller?
Whats d difference?
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by oliverano: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Larryfest:
Lots of nonsense has been on the increase this last 4years that people didn't really observe very well.
Pant stealing
Increased in fraud of all sort, yahoo, MMM, fixed game crap etc.
Unreasonable tweaking among our ladies online just to attract rich dudes.
Formulated stories of all kind just to gain attention on social media cos there's no job.
Annoying adverts on NL pages every secs.
Corporate prostitution adverts by female artist of all sorts.
It's end time. Evil must be seen as good and vice versa, it's not something you or anyone can stop. Just pray and wait for the arrival of our Lord Jesus Christ. Have a nice day!
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by doggedfighter(f): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
punisha:

And u just made sense abi,
Because jemena or whatever is d inventor of twerking or d first ever to twerk outside in Nigeria abi?
Small slap will reset that your brain Sha.

grin grin
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by pozazo1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Na wa ooo ��
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by 4ckTOTO: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
really.....nah for all this ladies ooo
Yeah. Its just a normal dirty classless Instagram hoe begging for attention. The guy there look like a Hot paid actor
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by pally123: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
At her age?
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
Larryfest:
Lots of nonsense has been on the increase this last 4years that people didn't really observe very well.
Pant stealing
Increased in fraud of all sort, yahoo, MMM, fixed game crap etc.
Unreasonable tweaking among our ladies online just to attract rich dudes.
Formulated stories of all kind just to gain attention on social media cos there's no job.
Annoying adverts on NL pages every secs.
Corporate prostitution adverts by female artist of all sorts.
Na so.

Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by handsomeyinka(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
sparog:
Why are girls being very stupid this days

Cos they are simply Girls
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by SmithRussell(m): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
I guess it's farewell. . . There's this saying "Once a mad person enters inside the market, it is finished" cry
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by Fadomero(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
coded way of olosholism
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by ledaman: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
God punish poverty!
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by mechanics(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
She's in the spirit.
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by VNOS(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Nigerian Instagram Slay Mama and popular twerker has taken her twerking skills to the market.

Shallymhiz turned a kpomo seller as she twerks to Olamide’s song, 'Woske' At the market.

She killed it there as market women stopped what they were doing and were staring at her as all eyes were on her.

Her twerking skills got her a male customer who got carried away by her massive backside. He bought everything.

Watch the video HERE. See more

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/shallymhiz-kpomo-seller-twerks-to.html?m=0

Hmmmmm
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
4ckTOTO:

Yeah. Its just a normal dirty classless Instagram hoe begging for attention. The guy there look like a Hot paid actor
lol.. Really
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by IchBinBrait(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
This Madam twerker with no underwears on.. "So called Shallymhiz" just want to be popular. Mtcheew!! This is rather a boring way and strategy.

Now she is a kpomo seller,, the other day she was a pure water seller, maybe next will be PSP (refuse disposal agency) worker.

I pity this my indomie generation.
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by Opexzy: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Even kpomo sellers don turn to farm tool, I don't understand the meaning of this, is she doing it for attention? Girls are becoming more useless day by day. You can't find a sane man doing this, na we ladies dey always look for useless attention

No sane lady to should be doing that either... She is just simply insane...
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by Gentleziggy(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
DAT woman no get shame at all c as she just dey expose her butt anyhow angry.2morrow nau she go dey jump up n down say she dey look 4 husband. undecided God 4bids bad thing.
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by varyo: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Agent +Local hunter
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by Starz825(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Dey twerk for market after 4 kids.... that's madness so to speak
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by odaniel1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
punisha:

Junior , accept that u r senseless and move on.
You already sold yourself short. It's irrelevant arguing with me unless u can show us mena's twerking proof of certificate and tell us where d post says she's in competition with Mena.
Olodo 1 of Nairaland.
Father of the Olodo1 of nairaland, i hear you. She is feeding off @JaneMena's hustle. Period.
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by tightpussy156: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
don't disturbed her.she they sell her market.those when understand the Koko go buy d market.nothing they inside d big nyash na poo full am.those that will quote me wrong should take d backdoor.
Re: Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away by aimmoney9: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
correctguy0900:
mumu but vice president plane crash and excess pple were killed by Fulani herders

Abi o

"Past 4 years" as if na only d last 4 years bad tin happen pass. Passenger Plane no crash o unlike 16years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag / Video Of A Braless Nigerian Lady Dancing At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.