Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State (37283 Views)

Ihedioha Destroying State Infrastructure – Imo Youths / Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS / Governor Umar Ganduje Spotted Watching The Match Between Rangers Vs Kano Pillars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by gevans(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:
With all the FG allocation to Delta and other oil Rich state in Nigeria, where is the infrastructure?

Delta State infrastructure vs Kano State

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/268269-how-states-shared-n5931-billion-between-january-march.html

Let compare Kaduna and Rivers
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by SocialJustice: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
deomelo:

This should take care of your ignorance.
Do you see a figure near the mismanagement that has gone on in Delta state, what is wrong with you? Over N100bn in debt, you blamed it on Ibori and you're providing evidence of N250m. Don't you see you're mad?

Guy, dey your lane abeg. I don't deal with wise fools.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by KadunaMafia: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
APCsupporter:

Dont your governors have biafran blood? Show us your gdp, modern inventions, or any major progressive breakthrough achieved by your people.

I am not a fan of Jews, but they made so many impressive feats in the worst conditions.

North Koreans have been facing crazily difficult sanctions yet they produce things we can only dream of

And yet you are here chest beating as usual. some of you actually go to countries where the "conditions are right". What do you do other than getting arrested everyday for either cyber or drug crimes?
Compare that to the legitimate jews who have been winning Nobel prizes in the US.

Just humble yourself. You are not special. You are not better than anyone. You are not creative. You are not intelligent. You are not developed and Its not Nigeria's fault. You are just like every other Nigerian tribe. Just accept it.
I support biafra but you are right. Damn right

1 Like

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by deomelo: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
[s]
SocialJustice:
Do you see a figure near the mismanagement that has gone on in Delta state, what is wrong with you? Over N100bn in debt, you blamed it on Ibori and you're providing evidence of N250m. Don't you see you're mad?

Guy, dey your lane abeg. I don't deal with wise fools.
[/s]

SocialJustice:
Abeg shift. Where is the evidence backing your claim that Ibori still receives transfers from Delta state. Print and upload the document here.

Delta paid Ibori N250m in UK prison

The Delta State Government paid former Governor James Ibori N250m while he was in jail in the United Kingdom between 2012 and 2016,an investigation has revealed.

It was learnt that Ibori, who was accused of stealing over £250m, was entitled to life pension being a former governor of the oil-rich state.

The ex-governor, who served between 1999 and 2007, was able to sign into law the Delta State Governor and Deputy Governor Pension Rights and Other Benefits Law 2005 which was later amended in 2009.

The law makes provision for an ex-governor to be paid N50m per year among other perks.

Defending the payment of the money to Ibori in 2012, the then Commissioner for Information, Mr. Chike Ohgeah, said Ibori would continue to be paid N50m until a court nullified his tenure in office.

https://punchng.com/delta-paid-ibori-n250m-uk-prison-investigation/

Stop shifting with another dumb and ignorant nonsense, you asked for facts and I slammed it in your face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by SocialJustice: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop shifting with another dumb and ignorant nonsense, you asked for facts and I slammed it in your face.

N50m for 10 years is N5bn, the misappropriated amount is more than N100bn. Where did the other N95bn+ go to? Please don't quote me again, I hate stupid people who refuse to learn.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by deji17: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
SocialJustice:
N50m for 10 years is N5bn, the misappropriated amount is more than N100bn. Where did the other N95bn+ go to? Please don't quote me again, I hate stupid people who refuse to learn.

See, nobody is trying to exonerate Uduaghan. He is part of Delta state problem. The fact that he is in APC does not mean he has become a saint. Currently, there are two ex Governors serving jail terms. They defected to APC after 2015, it does not stop their prosecution and going to jail. Ibori, their Godfather is now a free man in Nigeria, it does not mean that his time to account for what he stole from Delta state will not come. Not witstanding that he served jail terms in UK after Nigerian Judges freed him.

What is bad is bad. Delta state and other Niger Delta states should be able to ask their Governors and representatives where is the infrastructure despite the huge FG allocations, NDDC, huge debt profile since 1999.
Almost 50 billion naira every quarter, where is the infrastructure?
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
Xander85:

Speak for yourself mate!

I know within 10 years, Biafra would be a shinning example of what black Africa can achieve when the conditions are right!

Nigeria is just stifling creativity and hardwork! This is one of the reasons i want either a root-and-branch overhauling of the political-economy, or total disintegration! Realists and pragmatists know there's no third way....we've been doing silly partisan-politics since 1960, yet we're still stuck in a rut while our contemporaries have left us behind!
When will you guys stop this your fraudulent Biafra you should be clamouring for Igbo region stop including other people's space to yours maybe then people would start taking you serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by amadicollins1: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
snowball11:

And this bonehead thought I've got time to waste on his lazy ass!

Run along! Ragtag grin

Cannibal, You are weak like your empty flat head. You keep repeating same trash like a cursed lunatic. Fck off and go end your miserable life. Pathetic nitwit

4 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by SocialJustice: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:

See, nobody is trying to exonerate Uduaghan. He is part of Delta state problem. The fact that he is in APC does not mean he has become a saint. Currently, there are two ex Governors serving jail terms. They defected to APC after 2015, it does not stop their prosecution and going to jail. Ibori, their Godfather is now a free man in Nigeria, it does not mean that his time to account for what he stole from Delta state will not come. Not witstanding that he served jail terms in UK after Nigerian Judges freed him.

What is bad is bad. Delta state and other Niger Delta states should be able to ask their Governors and representatives where is the infrastructure despite the huge FG allocations, NDDC, huge debt profile since 1999.
Almost 50 billion naira every quarter, where is the infrastructure?
Why you dey change mouth now? No be you say na Ibori chop all the money for the beginning? Abeg commot from here, una go just open mouth dey talk.

Go and look at Delta state's allocation from 1999 to 2007 and from 2007 to 2015. Uduaghan was governor during peak oil price and was making far more than Ibori. The whole money totalling over a trillion was mismanaged and Uduaghan still raised debt from the capital market and banks. Debt as a result of mostly Uduaghan is currently over N200bn.

You dey want prove say na Ibori chop pass.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Xander85:
That purported oyel status they tag Abia, Anambra and Imo with is laughable at best!

Enemies of Ndigbo have so dealt with us and decimated our fortunes to the extent that a state like Imo (that ordinarily should be receiving one of the highest allocations because of Egbema) is now dragging bottom spot with the likes of Ebonyi and Osun!
Shut up you have no oil in your region if yes prove us proof here, Oyo state alone is the whole 5 state of the Igbo region Igbo are the most beneficiaries of this fraudulent unitary system we practise in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by snowball11(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
amadicollins1:

Cannibal, You are weak like your empty flat head. You keep repeating same trash like a cursed lunatic. Fck off and go end your miserable life. Pathetic nitwit

This thing still keep quoting me! Are you retarded or something?

The life I've lived is far more purposeful than your entire generation!

So, go quote someone else! undecided
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Kdon2: 1:08am On Feb 14, 2019
Friend01:

When your brain as being rendered to temporary state of shut up with such ego-shattering and brain-thumping response you only resort to insults to become even.
I understand it's is not easy to face the truth when you have been used to lies.
Even at that,you can't take away the points he brought out, except an imbecilic hypocrite who sees only himself as the final arbiter in all. matters.

You Igbos have been making mouth like forever, and I have not seen one slight indication from your wealth of super human knowledge that has make your state(s) better than the Fulani-Hausa man's state.

Swallow your pride and admit it that you are not so special like you always want to tell everybody.

Do it let's see it, it's not just by mouth.

E pain am! grin grin grin
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by khiaa(f): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2019
Alezy:
Yet one idiot will shout vote okowa again

Happy[color=#990000][/color] Valentine's Day my Love. kiss kiss kiss
You got mail.

Warning!!! Steamy,Sexy, and I was Hot when I wrote it. Dang, I have to leave those edibles alone. grin
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by khiaa(f): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2019
Alezy:
Yet one idiot will shout vote okowa again

Happy Valentine's Day my Love. kiss kiss kiss
You got mail.

Warning!!! Steamy,Sexy, and I was Hot when I wrote it. Dang, I have to leave those edibles alone. grin
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by amadicollins1: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2019
[s]
snowball11:

This thing still keep quoting me! Are you retarded or something?

The life I've lived is far more purposeful than your entire generation!

So, go quote someone else! undecided
[/s]

Same balderdash from the ugly animal. Transporting drugs and eating human meat is your own way of living a purposeful life. What a cursed nitwit.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by snowball11(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
amadicollins1:
[s][/s]

Same balderdash from the ugly animal. Transporting drugs and eating human meat is your own way of living a purposeful life. What a cursed nitwit.

Oh, the slowpoke troll just registered this account on the 27th of January and the imp is looking for relevance, hence, the troll!

Now, i have accorded you relevance! grin

You can disappear now to the abyss and don't expect any more mention from now! Douchebag grin
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by amadicollins1: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
snowball11:

Oh, the slowpoke troll just registered this account on the 27th of January and the imp is looking for relevance, hence, the troll!

Now, i have accorded you relevance! grin

You can disappear now to the abyss and don't expect any more mention from now! Douchebag grin

Coming from a spineless little worm that registered on December 15, 2018. No wonder your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world. End your miserable life and save the world from shame and calamity you bring everywhere. Die now, worthless bag of filth.

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Alezy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

You got mail.

didn't see no mail..

Same to u
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Alezy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

You got mail.

oh I just saw it. Replied
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by dreamwords: 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Bro you aren't making sense

What tribe owns any city or state in America?

Hence, there's no comparisons to be drawn here between lagos and any city or state in America.

Lagos is an indigenous state to the Yoruba people of the Awori, ilaje and ijebu stock, just like Aba is indigenous to Igbo people of Ngwa stock.

It is their land and they have every right to claim it or share it with whosoever they deem fit

FYI, Nigerian government didn't build any factory in Lagos, Lagos only became an industrial and commercial center because of its strategic position i.e. the closeness of Lagos to the sea, otherwise Abuja which is the capital of Nigeria for the past 29years should have taken over Lagos by now in terms of industrial development or at least come close.

More importantly, Lagos commercial viability had long existed before it was joined with Southern Nigeria and then Republic of Nigeria, in fact it is one of the main reasons it was chosen as the capital of Nigeria in the first place.

Lago's is no man's land mr, bamidele bamgboye ,, even Benin claim original owner of lagos ,
, I know you, you are from osun state, don't lie

Illaje aND egun people say they are not yoruba

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by khiaa(f): 5:41am On Feb 15, 2019
Alezy:
oh I just saw it. Replied

You got mail.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Deadlytruth(m): 11:16am On Feb 17, 2019
Felixv:
It really is a big shame that the ND governors and representatives have failed to contribute to the development of their states.

Considering the resources at their disposal you would expect those states to be well developed ,and their indigenes to be comfortable but instead they are the ones trooping over to Italy and other countries in search of greener pastures.

I remember when Ibori was charged with fraud and he was never convicted in Nigeria. Same with igbinedion and odilli.

It is obvious that restructuring is not the problem - it is corruption.

The faulty structure gives birth to corruption hence with the right structure corruption will be reduced to the barest minimum.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Deadlytruth(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2019
deomelo:

There's no difference between past and present governments in Delta state, they are still collecting the same huge figures via allocations derivations and IGR and still nothing meaningful on the ground to show.

After Lagos, Delta is shouldering the largest debt figures in Nigeria, N223 billion and we are not even talking about the huge allegations, derivations and IGR.

Osun was in the news for owing N136 billion, that's like almost half of Delta's debt, but we can see on the ground what Osun did with their debt money, they have wonderful projects on the ground to show even though they don't have oil, derivations, or the huge allocations and IGR they have in Delta.

Kano is not collecting huge allocations, IGR or oil derivations like Delta, not even the same huge debt like Delta, but they are still delivering world-class projects left and right.

The story is the same all over the SS.

Not all SS states are collecting huge derivation please. Edo's derivation is insignificant compared with those of Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa. Cross River likely doesn't collect anymore. However, Edo and Cross River have really given good account of the little they get. Though Lucky Igbinedion's tenure in Edo was an unprecedented plague in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by MajesticIgbo(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by MajesticIgbo(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2019
Friend01:

My south south people know one thing very well, loot and loot and loot. With nothing to show.

This is why I keep asking this Biafra agitators that they should show us at least a good example of one "biafran" state that has done something special for us to know if they will be different if they stand on their own.
Because I know Igbos are very greedy (except Okorocha and some ) and by that, they would rather steal and better themselves than develop their respective states.

Igbos must show you one good thing a Biafran state has done before they seek for the right of self-determination?

Yhoo, which institutions stay churning out y'all stark illiterates, looool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore / Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition / Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.