Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State (37284 Views)

Ihedioha Destroying State Infrastructure – Imo Youths / Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS / Governor Umar Ganduje Spotted Watching The Match Between Rangers Vs Kano Pillars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by DimIsaac10(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2019
See this one is comparing Delta with a developed Kano....
Most dont know that Kano is more like Lagos or Rivers....
My friend compare Delta to Zamfara or Gombe.
Abi Zamfara no be state ni?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Effiongdbest: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2019
Rocketengines21:

Governorship of Lagos should be rotated in Southwest with other zones? Bro which weed you dey take?
You can’t bring such nonsense because Lagos is no more capital. If abuja is no more capital tomorrow, would you tell northerners to their face that governorship must be rotated? Would you?

Lagos State Governorship should be rotated among SW, SE, SS, NC, NW, NE. That is what i mean. If Abuja is no more capital tomorrow also you would want Northerners to lay hold of the land as theirs alone?? Is that a connival tactics to keep Lagos State to yourselves alone??
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Iamgrey5(m): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2019
Effiongdbest:

So now chieftaincy titles is the basis for owning Lagos and putting limits on others? So if the Native Americans have not done likewise they are no longer the owners of American soil right?
Your comparisons is as stupid as your tribe who has been pocketed bulky one tiny man Tinubu.

America has it's original owners, likewise the capital of Kenyan Nairobi where the "Maasais" are the original owners, but you can't see them owning it all or imposing limits on fellow citizens there even with their stronger cultures and traditions. Stop fooling yourself kid, if at all you want Nigeria to remain one then the "commercial and former capital" of the country should be free for every Nigerian like you have in Nairobi and New York else it would be better for everyone to go his separate ways.
You are daft o cheesy

I have been trying to tell you all these while that Nigeria doesn't have similar laws or societal structures as united states by using simple illustrations. Hence, just like Aba belongs to ibo, Kano belongs to Hausas, Lagos belongs to Yorubas.

Nonetheless, You have been busy repeating your nonsense like a kindergarten pupil repeating a nursery rhyme grin

In fact you are the stupid one here because Lagos state does not enjoy any special privilege under the Nigerian constitution. It is only informally recognized as the commercial capital of Nigeria because of its strategic location like I stated earlier.

Hence , states like Kano, Delta, Akwaibom receive more federal allocation than Lagos.

Just like states like Akwa ibom, Sokoto, Kaduna and Rivers have international Airports and some have sea ports

And I have been to kenya, the influence of Massai on Nairobi cannot be over emphasized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Effiongdbest: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2019
Rocketengines21:

Listen to what everyone is telling you and stop playing emotional card. Lagos is in south west, Yoruba land. It’s better for you to build your region very well, build your house in your region than in Lagos. Because when if in centuries to come, sonething bad happen and everyone goes to their region, you would loose everything.

That’s part of the reason Hausas shifted the capital to Abuja so as to make theirs developed as well

Listen to which everyone? Yoruba people you mean? Nah. Lagos belongs to all, no one is playing emotional card but the truth has to bee said OK. Because it favors you that's why you call it emotional card but we the tide goes against you you will bee looking for supporters. Abuja is also a land of all Nigerians cos its the nations
's capital. Keep being manipulative it wont work, if you want to keep Lagos it will bee done only when Nigeria disintegrates simple..
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by bless1015(m): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2019
APCsupporter:

Dont your governors have biafran blood? Show us your gdp, modern inventions, or any major progressive breakthrough achieved by your people.

I am not a fan of Jews, but they made so many impressive feats in the worst conditions.

North Koreans have been facing crazily difficult sanctions yet they produce things we can only dream of

And yet you are here chest beating as usual. some of you actually go to countries where the "conditions are right". What do you do other than getting arrested everyday for either cyber or drug crimes?
Compare that to the legitimate jews who have been winning Nobel prizes in the US.

Just humble yourself. You are not special. You are not better than anyone. You are not creative. You are not intelligent. You are not developed and Its not Nigeria's fault. You are just like every other Nigerian tribe. Just accept it.
Bro May God prosper u this year because of the truth and kind advice that came out from ur mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Effiongdbest: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are daft o cheesy

I have been trying to tell you all these while that Nigeria doesn't have similar laws or societal structures as united states by using simple illustrations. Hence, just like Aba belongs to ibo, Kano belongs to Hausas, Lagos belongs to Yorubas.

Nonetheless, You have been busy repeating your nonsense like a kindergarten pupil repeating a nursery rhyme grin

In fact you are the stupid one here because Lagos state does not enjoying any special privilege under the Nigerian constitution. It is only informally recognized as the commercial capital of Nigeria because of its strategic location like I stated earlier.

Hence , states like Kano, Delta, Akwaibom receives more federal allocation than Lagos.

Just like states like Akwa ibom, Sokoto, Kaduna and Rivers have international Airports and some have sea ports

And I have been to kenya, the influence of Massai on Nairobi cannot be over emphasized

What is the influence of Massai in Nairobi, hehehehe lunatic how many Governors of Nairobi are from Massai tribe? How many Law Makers from Nairobi are massais.
And which law of Nigeria is different? Law that states that a capital(former)of a Nation should belong to a particular tribes and they call the shots??
Look I am not referring to SW Nigerian states but to LAGOS in particular so get sense.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Effiongdbest: 11:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Rocketengines21:

Everyone can live anywhere and buy land everywhere but Lagos has indigenes. Get that right. And the rotation of Lagos government is bullshit. Or you thinks we the yorubas would even allow such. Or you think people would bring such nonsense approach. You’re very funny

You the Yoruba are nothing, if the constitution says it you will have to abide by it whether you Allign with it or not. Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and as such enjoys a lot of privileges more than any other state so why should one tribe enjoy the benefits alone?? This is why the Governorship must be rotatory, no tribe is "siddon dey look".
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Effiongdbest: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2019
Rocketengines21:

Is lagos in south south? You better get sense in time. These your arguments no hold water. That’s why most yorubas don’t build house outside south west. Use your head and stop being emotional

Why Yoruba don't build house outside SW is because Lagos is well positioned international as Nigeria's commercial bride. Stop talking as if you have sense. If any other region had that same Lagos you would have built houses outside your region trust me.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Effiongdbest: 11:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Rocketengines21:

Lagos state cannot be rotated. It’s senseless because Lagos state is no more the capital of Nigeria. If abuja looses the capital status tomorrow. No one dares tell the Hausas to rotate it. I believe you can’t even tell it to their face to rotate it when abuja looses the capital status. The Hausas actually knew developing Lagos as the Capital won’t favor them and that’s why they shifted it to abuja. Hausas own abuja forget the nonsense capital status. They own abuja, yorubas own Lagos

hehehe now you are asslicking the Hausas because you want the leverage to own Lagos abi? Trust me if Lagos was in the SE you would be the first to state how London, New York, Tokyo, Bangkok are owned by all the citizens of their respective countries. But because Lagos is the bride and its positioned well in SW you can say anything to protect it. Even if it means giving Ogun, Osun and Ekiti to the Hausas for free.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Effiongdbest: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2019
Rocketengines21:

Shut up. What’s the correlation between international and building of house? Use your head. Yorubas build house in south west because no one knows tomorrow. The unthinkable may happen

shut up you fool. how can one live in.a country of uncertainty then and we still call ourselves one Nigeria, is it not better to split and go our separate things.

Mind you Yoruba see no reason building in another region because they think Lagos is OK for them not because of your stupid "no one knows tomorrow ". Meanwhile Yorubas own houses in PH, go and find out and stop talking like a kid that you are.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Effiongdbest: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2019
Rocketengines21:

Shut up. That’s not my point, don’t be a dummy. My point is you are saying all these because yorubas are hospitable of which i know you can’t say this shit in some areas in Lagos. So i used abuja as an example that even though abuja is still a capital, it’s still Hausa land so you can’t say because abuja is the current capital, it’s not for Hausas. That’s my point

Fight for the capital to be moved to ph so it can be developed very well than Lagos as well

Fight for what shut you trap.
Lagos is no man's land quit whining my friend.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by omonscloak: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2019
Bros thanks for bring this up, the South is the one dragging the North backward due to its corrupt leaders. They keep talking of restructuring,what have they done with their allocation? In terms of infrastructure we are way behind. I have lived in all regions of Nigeria. These christian leader are thieves, they owe salaries, no infrastructure and they keep taking loans to share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Effiongdbest: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2019
omonscloak:
Bros thanks for bring this up, the South is the one dragging the North backward due to its corrupt leaders. They keep talking of restructuring,what have they done with their allocation? In terms of infrastructure we are way behind. I have lived in all regions of Nigeria. These christian leader are thieves, they owe salaries, no infrastructure and they keep taking loans to share.

I agree with you there. The likes of Babangida, Abacha, Ty Danjuma, Abdusalami Abubakar, Ganduje, these are all Southerners...

1 Like

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Xander85: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2019
SocialJustice:
Better get your mind off that biafra nonsense. A landlocked country is good for nothing.

I don't know where or how you got the impression that Biafra would be 'landlocked' seeing as you don't know the ethnicities it would consist of! You're probably thinking and hoping it would consist of just Ndigbo, and that Alaigbo is 'landlocked' abi?

Leaving out the possibility of Obuaku becoming a seaport, you actually think in your defeatist and bigoted mind that if only Ndigbo leave to form Biafra, that the same political reality and dynamics presently obtainable in 'one Nigeria' (with particular reference to the Niger Delta region) would still exist? You think Biafra wouldn't become the beautiful bride....courted by the Ijaws, Ikwerres (assuming they remain in your 'one Nigeria), the Uhrobos and the Efik/Annang/Ibibios? These ethnicities (in the unlikely event they decide to stay back and continue taking shi't from you hateful mob, and have their resources pilfered in the name of 'one Nigeria' while being told to be grateful for 13%)...these ethnicities would see the potentials of doing business with a 'landlocked' Biafra and would enter into many bilateral agreements with us...of course to the chagrin of Igbo haters like you that would be scheming day and night how to sabotage the newly emergent nation!

Besides, you do know Ethiopia, Botswana and Rwanda are landlocked don't you? Go and check how they compare developmentally with your 'one Nigeria' that has access to the sea....your 'one Nigeria' that is now the headquarter of poverty in the world and which now harbours two of the four most deadly terrorist organisations in the world! You schmucks are now so hopeless to the point of dragging last in all HDIs with the likes of Somalia (that equally has access to the sea by the way)....and if care is not taken, and you don't get your big head out of the sand, even little Somalia is poised to surge ahead and leave you for dust!

Giant of Africa my hairy black arsse! sad

1 Like

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Effiongdbest: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2019
Rocketengines21:

How many yorubas build house in ph aridin probably those working in oil companies

Exactly my point, because they are working in oil companies that's why they are building houses in their place of work, likewise those other tribes buildng elsewhere are doing it because their places of residence is their place of work, common sense.......... !
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Xander85: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2019
Effiongdbest:

I agree with you there. The likes of Babangida, Abacha, Ty Danjuma, Abdusalami Abubakar, Ganduje, these are all Southerners...

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Nice one, Effiong! A bit of sarcasm there! wink

1 Like

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Effiongdbest: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2019
Rocketengines21:

I’ll take you serious when your wretched father becomes a king in Lagos oloriburuku mumurudeen omo ofo

No one is fighting to be a stupid Lagos King, it means nothing to a 21century mind. Diseased dog!
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by SocialJustice: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2019
Xander85:

I don't know where or how you got the impression that Biafra would be 'landlocked' seeing as you don't know the ethnicities it would consist of! You're probably thinking and hoping it would consist of just Ndigbo, and that Alaigbo is 'landlocked' abi?

Leaving out the possibility of Obuaku becoming a seaport, you actually think in your defeatist and bigoted mind that if only Ndigbo leave to form Biafra, that the same political reality and dynamics presently obtainable in 'one Nigeria' (with particular reference to the Niger Delta region) would still exist? You think Biafra wouldn't become the beautiful bride....courted by the Ijaws, Ikwerres (assuming they remain in your 'one Nigeria), the Uhrobos and the Efik/Annang/Ibibios? These ethnicities (in the unlikely event they decide to stay back and continue taking shi't from you hateful mob, and have their resources pilfered in the name of 'one Nigeria' while being told to be grateful for 13%)...these ethnicities would see the potentials of doing business with a 'landlocked' Biafra and would enter into many bilateral agreements with us...of course to the chagrin of Igbo haters like you that would be scheming day and night how to sabotage the newly emergent nation!

Besides, you do know Ethiopia, Botswana and Rwanda are landlocked don't you? Go and check how they compare developmentally with your 'one Nigeria' that has access to the sea....your 'one Nigeria' that is now the headquarter of poverty in the world and which now harbours two of the four most deadly terrorist organisations in the world! You schmucks are now so hopeless to the point of dragging last in all HDIs with the likes of Somalia (that equally has access to the sea by the way)....and if care is not taken, and you don't get your big head out of the sand, even little Somalia is poised to surge ahead and leave you for dust!

Giant of Africa my hairy black arsse! sad
*Standing ovation* Oya bye bye, you win. Let's see it happen in life.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Effiongdbest: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Xander85:

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Nice one, Effiong! A bit of sarcasm there! wink
They take us for fools really

1 Like

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Effiongdbest: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rocketengines21:

Lol e pain am
The stupid king? tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming / I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) / How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.