Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State (37288 Views)

Ihedioha Destroying State Infrastructure – Imo Youths / Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS / Governor Umar Ganduje Spotted Watching The Match Between Rangers Vs Kano Pillars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by deomelo: 3:58am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:

In this video, one of their popular Bishops said:One Igbo Man is equal to 5 Hausa/ Fulani in an Open Crusade .

I am just surprised that they are now licking Atiku yansh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2cVeSaVxxg

The average ibo is naive, shallow, paranoid, lazy thinking, gullible, easy to manipulate and socially, culturally and collectively self destructive.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by dadark: 3:59am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:

Yes, you are right. 500. Unbelievable.

Ak47 - Shakabula.. grin grin grin grin grin

kiiikikikiki....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by deji17: 4:02am On Feb 13, 2019
deomelo:

The average ibo is naive, shallow, paranoid, lazy thinking, gullible, easy to manipulate and socially, culturally and collectively self destructive.

Yeparipa. grin grin grin grin grin
It's like you know them too well.

5 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Bighead9: 4:17am On Feb 13, 2019
Xander85:

Speak for yourself mate!

I know within 10 years, Biafra would be a shinning example of what black Africa can achieve when the conditions are right!

Nigeria is just stifling creativity and hardwork! This is one of the reasons i want either a root-and-branch overhauling of the political-economy, or total disintegration! Realists and pragmatists know there's no third way....we've been doing silly partisan-politics since 1960, yet we're still stuck in a rut while our contemporaries have left us behind!

You are right, Biafra will be shining with all manner of crimes like. Cultism, Robbery, Prostitution, Kidnapping, Drugs, Rituals, Buying and Selling of Babies, fighting over the small available land in Biafra. The list is endless.

Crime must be legalized in Biafra cause, that's the only thing the people of that Region are good at. grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by deomelo: 4:19am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:

Now Atiku is their Saviour

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8751529_04_jpeg751fcd43f88bcee5f778fad522062f02

This is just too sad, shameful and heartbreaking.

A crook and despicable element like atiku is the savior of ibo people when in fact he's worthless and can not save anything, not even his own skin..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Bighead9: 4:24am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:

In this video, one of their popular Bishops said:One Igbo Man is equal to 500 Hausa/ Fulani man, during a Crusade .

I am just surprised that they are now licking Atiku yansh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2cVeSaVxxg

They must, cause the North will always be their Masters. Forget all the chest beating you see them do online. In reality, they know the truth.
The only thing standing between them and their pipe dream Biafra, is the North.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by deji17: 4:27am On Feb 13, 2019
deomelo:

This is just too sad, shameful and heartbreaking.

A crook and despicable element like atiku is the savior of ibo people when in fact he's worthless and can not save anything, not even his own skin..
The day I saw this picture, I feel realy sad for the Ibos. Imagine their Patriarch putting all their hopes in the hands of a thief like Athieku.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Xander85: 5:53am On Feb 13, 2019
deomelo:

The same biafra that generation after generation of ibo people can not wait to run away from?

The dream of every child in iboland is to grow up, save some money for the next ekenedilishuku out of iboland straight to the SW for survival.

Lagos has taken a disproportionate slice of the industrial/commercial sector of the Nigerian economy mainly due to the political-economy (status-quo) in place from 1966-date! This is the reality which people like me want to change for a situation in which one region/state/individual/ethnicity wouldn't monopolise control of the commanding heights of the economy! I'm angling for a situation in which every region/state/individual/ethnicity would answer their papa name; use their own resources as and how they deem fit; and not have to go to Abuja to seek permission to breath! The present status-quo which you're smugly and selfishly satisfied with is what's leading my people to travel to Lagos or Abuja to search for business opportunities!

If you weren't so daft, you'd have realised that in your bid to deride Ndigbo, you've inadvertently helped me make a case for Biafra! You've actually shown that my initial post that caused this back-and-forth (the one in which i called for genuine restructuring of the polity or disintegration) is justified!

Nobody is anybody else's slave in this country, and a situation where one region will grab and monopolise all the critical FDIs and other juicy economic opportunities, and another region (that thinks they're born to rule) monopolises political power, while the rest of us look on like mugus....such a situation is untenable in the 21st century and something will have to give at some point!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Xander85: 5:58am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:
The day I saw this picture, I feel realy sad for the Ibos. Imagine their Patriarch putting all their hopes in the hands of a thief like Athieku.

Which court declared Atiku a thief? And what did they say he stole?

Is Atiku any more of a thief than Tinubu? Does he have his hands stained with the blood of innocents like your god Buhari?

Can you say hand-on-heart that Atiku took advantage of his office any more than Tinubu did? Or that he's any more of a bigot than Buhari?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by deomelo: 6:02am On Feb 13, 2019
[s]
Xander85:

Lagos has taken a disproportionate slice of the industrial/commercial sector of the Nigerian economy mainly due to the political-economy (status-quo) in place from 1966-date! This is the reality which people like me want to change for a situation in which one region/state/individual/ethnicity wouldn't monopolise control of the commanding heights of the economy! I'm angling for a situation in which every region/state/individual/ethnicity would answer their papa name; use their own resources as and how they deem fit; and not have to go to Abuja to seek permission to breath! The present status-quo which you're smugly and selfishly satisfied with is what's leading my people to travel to Lagos or chebuja to search for business opportunities!

If you weren't so daft, you'd have realised that in your bid to deride Ndigbo, you've inadvertently helped me make a case for Biafra! You've actually shown that my initial post that caused this back-and-forth (the one in which i called for genuine restructuring of the polity or disintegration) is justified!

Nobody is anybody else's slave in this country, and a situation where one region will grab and monopolise all the critical FDIs and other juicy economic opportunities, and another region (that thinks they're born to rule) monopolises political power, while the rest of us look on like mugus....such a situation is untenable in the 21st century and something will have to give at some point!
[/s]

What's Lagos got to do with your backward and ipobian biafra village that you beat chest so much with, but still is a dump-hole that you can not wait to run away from...

Lagos stopped you from turning your villages into paradise?

You brag that you have monopoly and have dominated everything in Nigeria, you beat chest that you own everything from Lagos to Abuja, now you are crying and spewing rubbish that other people monopolized everything against you.

You people are eternally confused and mentally twisted.

Please keep quiet.

21 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by SouthSouth1914: 6:04am On Feb 13, 2019
deomelo:
Total debt.

Kano - 93,715,181,155.05

Delta - 241,231,439,060.79

Delta state's debt is the second largest in Nigeria after Lagos state.

Delta state's debt is almost 3 times larger than Kano.

The question is, what happened to the derivations, huge allocations and IGR in Delta?

Make sure you keep your bank account in check first before you ask a bigger question! Someone just brought out a pic from anywhere and says it’s Delta State and you just jumped on his dickkk like a LovePeddler!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by deomelo: 6:08am On Feb 13, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Make sure you keep your bank account in check first before you ask a bigger question! Someone just brought out a pic from anywhere and says it’s Delta State and you just jumped on his dickkk like a LovePeddler!!

If you are going to dispute anything and talk trash, show us the wonderful places and pictures from Delta state, show us what they did with N241 billion debt, allocations, derivations and IGR.

Do that of just shut up.

13 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Xander85: 6:30am On Feb 13, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

What's Lagos got to do with your backward and ipobian biafra village that you beat chest so much with, but still is a dump-hole that you can not wait to run away from...

Lagos stopped you from turning your villages into paradise?

You brag that you have monopoly and have dominated everything in Nigeria, you beat chest that you own everything from Lagos to Abuja, now you are crying and spewing rubbish that other people monopolized everything against you.

You people are eternally confused and mentally twisted.

Please keep quiet.

You're a monumental error!

Wasn't it you that was bragging that Ndigbo have to leave the south-east to come to Lagos to seek business opportunities? I've explained why this is the case, and you've gone off on a tangent...now complaining about how Ndigbo claim to have 'monopolised everything in Nigeria'! If some Igbo are 'bragging' that they 'own everything from Lagos to Abuja', i'm sure it's being done within the context of replying Igbo haters and bigots like you who derisively say Ndigbo amount to zilch, or that you own this and that while Ndigbo own nothing more than their market shops....basically a back-and-forth and dick measuring contest for which there's enough blame to go round!

The reality that faces us is that you have claimed repeatedly or alluded to the fact that Ndigbo are only in Lagos due to your magnanimity, and that if we do anyhow, we will see anyhow...that we do not have equal stake in Lagos! When you create threads on Lagos, do you recognise Ndigbo as being part responsible for its growth and development? Of course you don't!

Now why would any sane person who doesn't accept himself and his people to be any less human than you and yours accept a situation where he's being tagged a 'guest' in his own country...one whose existence in a city is at your pleasure and due your 'benevolence' and 'grace'? Your 'benevolence' is in allowing him to stay in a city you believe he has no right to call his own just because he's of a different ethnic stock? I hope you can begin to see what's given raise to the agitation for restructuring or secession?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by dadark: 6:40am On Feb 13, 2019
Xander85:

Wasn't it you that was bragging that Ndigbo have to leave the south-east to come to Lagos to seek business opportunities? I've explained why this is the case, and you've gone off on a tangent...now complaining about how Ndigbo claim to have 'monopolised everything in Nigeria'! If some Igbo are 'bragging' that they 'own everything from Lagos to Abuja', i'm sure it's being done within the context of replying Igbo haters and bigots like you who derisively say Ndigbo amount to zilch, or that you own this and that while Ndigbo own nothing more than their market shops....basically a back-and-forth and dick measuring contest for which there's enough blame to go round!

The reality that faces us is that you have claimed repeatedly or alluded to the fact that Ndigbo are only in Lagos due to your magnanimity, and that if we do anyhow, we will see anyhow...that we do not have equal stake in Lagos! When you create threads on Lagos, do you recognise Ndigbo as being part responsible for its growth and development? Of course you don't!

Now why would any sane person who doesn't accept himself and his people to be any less human than you and yours accept a situation where he's being tagged a 'guest' in his own country...one whose existence in a city is at your pleasure and due your 'benevolence' and 'grace'? Your 'benevolence' is in allowing him to stay in a city you believe he has no right to call his own just because he's of a different ethnic stock? I hope you can begin to see what's given raise to the agitation for restructuring or secession?

btw,who made you igbos to defenders of christianity....??

i dont need igbos for anything,i can defend myself....back off....!!

4 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by deomelo: 6:48am On Feb 13, 2019
[s]
Xander85:

[/s]

Typical ipob ignorant, deception and unintelligent ramblings.

So, your issue is really Lagos and not your biafra village.

You people brag all the time that you are the richest, you are the most educated, the most industrious, the most everything under the sun, but when it's time to put up or shut up, you are all of a sudden handicapped by other forces holding you back.

Until your biafra villages are turned into Dubai, you are just talking trash, stinking trash.

The people in Kano are not crying and complaining about Lagos or other people holding them back, but they are commissioning world class projects, more and better than all your SE villages combined.

You people just love to look for scape goats and other people to blame your self inflicted backwardness on.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by escapefromusa(f): 6:48am On Feb 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by yrex01(m): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:
Kano State with 19 billion naira quarterly allocation
they r d real enemies of em cef but like blaming anoda man for der misfortunate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by royallord1(m): 7:24am On Feb 13, 2019
Delta is working

1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by zlantanfan: 7:55am On Feb 13, 2019
Xander85:

from a neutral perspective every other tribe seems to get well with Yoruba's in Lagos except Igbo's, I don't believe its a coincidence.

Yoruba's are most liberal, I believe we all know who genuinely own Lagos (the political head says it all, 90% of Igbo's support PDP in Lagos even including votes of 45% Yoruba's in lagos yet the only western block without Igbo's still wins).

If Igbo's know their limit everything would be alright

15 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by snowball11(m): 7:58am On Feb 13, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

They want to use the N241B to buy you a brand new brain! Idiott

You wasting time commenting on this known arewa slaves (yoruba muslims) thread?

They are low lives, trust me!

Don't fall for their pettiness! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Afamed: 8:06am On Feb 13, 2019
Xander85:

Speak for yourself mate!

I know within 10 years, Biafra would be a shinning example of what black Africa can achieve when the conditions are right!

Nigeria is just stifling creativity and hardwork! This is one of the reasons i want either a root-and-branch overhauling of the political-economy, or total disintegration! Realists and pragmatists know there's no third way....we've been doing silly partisan-politics since 1960, yet we're still stuck in a rut while our contemporaries have left us behind!
Joke of the millennium.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by GOFRONT(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2019
cheesy

Chaii God why??......I'm afraid of these two guyz above me....A scammer and a Ritualist at the same time directly above only me.....God why??

Because they are above me, that is why my brain is now Turnioniown, Turnioniown.....

4 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Equation89(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2019
Show us the drone picture of Delta State.

You showed drone picture of kano state only. Let's see that of Delta State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2019
And your pictures represent the development in both States?
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by magzey: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2019
Delta dey pay Amnesty with the 49 billions grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by supajizy(m): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2019
APCsupporter:
Yet its the North that ia dragging you back. Even if Nigeria is divided today, The Niger delta, Biafra, Oduduwa and Arewa will remain just like most typical African countries. Thieves everywhere

Too much sense ooo. Choi

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by jayson87: 8:12am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:
With all the FG allocation to Delta and other oil Rich state in Nigeria, where is the infrastructure?

Delta State infrastructure vs Kano State

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/268269-how-states-shared-n5931-billion-between-january-march.html
You are such a imebecilicc nitwit for comparing a state above sea level to one below sea level. Okowa also constructed better roads, place them vis a vis this bridge. Kano despite been blessed with a fantastic topography has worst roads than delta state. Delta has more tarred roads than kano and kaduna combined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Seetto: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2019
Op GOD bless you..

The road infrastructure are more than these,
The longest underpass
The longest fly over
More underpass at kofar kabuga, kofar naisa, and good road networks 4 lanes, and street lights every part of kano.

5 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by highqueen(f): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2019
From delta and kano comparison to Igbos?
I thought your almajiris and ewedu guzzlers said Delta isn't Igbo? What brought Igbo in this thread?
You guys always find your ways to link Igbos to your miseries.
Ndi ara

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns / Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.