Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State (37281 Views)

Ihedioha Destroying State Infrastructure – Imo Youths / Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS / Governor Umar Ganduje Spotted Watching The Match Between Rangers Vs Kano Pillars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Kdon2: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2019
APCsupporter:

Dont your governors have biafran blood? Show us your gdp, modern inventions, or any major progressive breakthrough achieved by your people.

I am not a fan of Jews, but they made so many impressive feats in the worst conditions.

North Koreans have been facing crazily difficult sanctions yet they produce things we can only dream of

And yet you are here chest beating as usual. some of you actually go to countries where the "conditions are right". What do you do other than getting arrested everyday for either cyber or drug crimes?

Just humble yourself. You are not special. You are not better than anyone. You are not creative. You are not intelligent. You are not developed and Its not Nigeria's fault. You are juat like every other Nigerian tribe. Just accept it.

This is dumb. Why not split Nigeria and see the difference. bunch of Hippocrates your people can't stand alone. Gandollar ass lickers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by dapillar: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:
With all the FG allocation to Delta and other oil Rich state in Nigeria, where is the infrastructure?

Delta State infrastructure vs Kano State

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/268269-how-states-shared-n5931-billion-between-january-march.html

Op are you sure of the crossrivers state fed allocation?Cross rivers is an oil producing state how can it be getting a paltry 8 billion quatery?
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by dominique(f): 8:14am On Feb 13, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Afamed: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2019
deomelo:
Total debt.

Kano - 93,715,181,155.05

Delta - 241,231,439,060.79

Delta state's debt is the second largest in Nigeria after Lagos state.

Delta state's debt is almost 3 times larger than Kano.

The question is, what happened to the derivations, huge allocations and IGR in Delta?
They prefer looting it.
A case study of one my friends far away in Delta state. A graduate of 12years now, if not more. On two occasions, his dad had set him up with good business which he crumpled on the two occasions. The idiot is on Facebook now, shouting Onnoghen must be returned and Buhari must go.

5 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by SocialJustice: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2019
Xander85:

Speak for yourself mate!

I know within 10 years, Biafra would be a shinning example of what black Africa can achieve when the conditions are right!

Nigeria is just stifling creativity and hardwork! This is one of the reasons i want either a root-and-branch overhauling of the political-economy, or total disintegration! Realists and pragmatists know there's no third way....we've been doing silly partisan-politics since 1960, yet we're still stuck in a rut while our contemporaries have left us behind!
Better get your mind off that biafra nonsense. A landlocked country is good for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by 7lives: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:

Haaaaaaaaaaa..With all the FG allocation and debt, yet no Infrastructure or meaningful achievement to show for it in Delta state.
This is really bad...

grin grin grin grin, interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Indispensable85(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2019
Honestly, it's painful how the Niger delta states are grossly underdeveloped with the huge sum that has accrued to the region.
Delta state appears to be worst of them all.
Terrible governors! Thieves!

6 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Friend01(m): 8:18am On Feb 13, 2019
APCsupporter:

Dont your governors have biafran blood? Show us your gdp, modern inventions, or any major progressive breakthrough achieved by your people.

I am not a fan of Jews, but they made so many impressive feats in the worst conditions.

North Koreans have been facing crazily difficult sanctions yet they produce things we can only dream of

And yet you are here chest beating as usual. some of you actually go to countries where the "conditions are right". What do you do other than getting arrested everyday for either cyber or drug crimes?

Just humble yourself. You are not special. You are not better than anyone. You are not creative. You are not intelligent. You are not developed and Its not Nigeria's fault. You are juat like every other Nigerian tribe. Just accept it.

This is called Flawless finishing.

Igbos have been hyping themselves like the Jews of black race and blabla and yet they still run to other states for succour... At least the North Korea and Israel example will reset his thinking now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by SocialJustice: 8:18am On Feb 13, 2019
deomelo:
Total debt.

Kano - 93,715,181,155.05

The question is, what happened to the derivations, huge allocations and IGR in Delta?
Stolen by Uduaghan. It is this sort of mismanagement Buhari brought to the federal level by throwing Nigeria into over N13trn debt with nothing to show.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Indispensable85(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2019
Afamed:

They prefer looting it.
A case study of one my friends far away in Delta state. A graduate of 12years now, if not more. On two occasions, his dad had set him up with good business which he crumpled on the two occasions. The idiot is on Facebook now, shouting Onnoghen must be returned and Buhari must go.

Hahahahahaha. .........
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by naunasabi: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2019
deomelo:

This is just too sad, shameful and heartbreaking.

A crook and despicable element like atiku is the savior of ibo people when in fact he's worthless and can not save anything, not even his own skin..

I don't understand how Atiku got into this discussion. I thought APC said Atiku is no issue but you BMC can hardly type a sentence this past days without finding a way to insert Atiku into it.

Seriously you guys have mentioned Atiku more than the bubu that is paying your bill. grin

Your job is to get bubu re-elected don't loose focus keep your eyes on the price bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Zhirinovsky: 8:23am On Feb 13, 2019
You compared the choicest infrastructure in kano with the bad places in Delta in order to deceive empty brains like you.
Do we look stupid to you deji? Why didn't you compare nice places in Asaba with sabon gari in kano?
For once southwesterners should learn to mind their business. If you have any anger, direct it to Tinubu and leave Delta State alone.

Long live James Ibori
Long live Ifeanyi Okowa.
Long live Delta State.
Long live the PDP.

6 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Friend01(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2019
Xander85:

Speak for yourself mate!

I know within 10 years, Biafra would be a shinning example of what black Africa can achieve when the conditions are right!

Nigeria is just stifling creativity and hardwork! This is one of the reasons i want either a root-and-branch overhauling of the political-economy, or total disintegration! Realists and pragmatists know there's no third way....we've been doing silly partisan-politics since 1960, yet we're still stuck in a rut while our contemporaries have left us behind!

I hope you will learn to humble yourself now with that bone-crushing and ego-shattering response you got from APCsupporter.
Stop claiming this illusory special status for yourselves .
No doubt most of your people are industrious ,but they are one of this most deceptive and untrustworthy people you will find.

So, just keep your head down and work yourself out of this 'zoo.'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by IkpuMmadu: 8:23am On Feb 13, 2019
I notice one thing about Niger delta state ..they are jinxed .. .look at Delta , look at Bayelsa, Look at Edo these states are shìtholes ! Place then side by side with Imo , Anambra And Enugu ana see the difference

Oil is a curse to them

1 Like

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 13, 2019
royallord1:
Delta is working

Lol... Shame.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Esosafun(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2019
all na SCAM!! delta state jux dem decieve themselves with the mentality of "oil da our head"

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:
i can tell you the difference....

christian leaders are very bad and extremly greedy....they like playin holy outside but inside they are very evil....

even with this evidence,they will still tell you,you are lying and that its the north that is stealin whealth from the south with the help of britain....
Your assertion about Christian leaders are not correct. Many Christian leaders would have been the right word to use

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by igwefivestar(m): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Xander85:
That purported oyel status they tag Abia, Anambra and Imo with is laughable at best!

Enemies of Ndigbo have so dealt with us and decimated our fortunes to the extent that a state like Imo (that ordinarily should be receiving one of the highest allocations because of Egbema) is now dragging bottom spot with the likes of Ebonyi and Osun!
and what if all states receive equal share?
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Make sure you keep your bank account in check first before you ask a bigger question! Someone just brought out a pic from anywhere and says it’s Delta State and you just jumped on his dickkk like a LovePeddler!!
Those pictures are the true state of Delta. Nothing has really improved since the take over of Sen Ifeanyi Okowa. If states like Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Osun, Oyo and Kano are doing well in infrastructure then Deltans should be ashamed. Their neighbouring state Edo is trying inspite of limited resources at their disposal

5 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Jaynom(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:

i tell you...he even says he has prove....people listening believed everything he said....

i watched the ol video....i cant tell if what he said is true or not....

but this thread just showed another of their hypocrisy....
He said he had proof? So for now it is only a theory?
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Alezy(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Yet one idiot will shout vote okowa again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by mfm04622: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Xander85:

Speak for yourself mate!

Why are you not showing us now what you can do?

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Friend01(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2019
Kdon2:

This is dumb. Why not split Nigeria and see the difference. bunch of Hippocrates your people can't stand alone. Gandollar ass lickers

When your brain as being rendered to temporary state of shut up with such ego-shattering and brain-thumping response you only resort to insults to become even.
I understand it's is not easy to face the truth when you have been used to lies.
Even at that,you can't take away the points he brought out, except an imbecilic hypocrite who sees only himself as the final arbiter in all. matters.

You Igbos have been making mouth like forever, and I have not seen one slight indication from your wealth of super human knowledge that has make your state(s) better than the Fulani-Hausa man's state.

Swallow your pride and admit it that you are not so special like you always want to tell everybody.

Do it let's see it, it's not just by mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by grandstar(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2019
deomelo:
Total debt.

Kano - 93,715,181,155.05

The perceived corruption under Ibori and Uduaghan has left that state prostrate. Those guys just came to loot and they looted willy-nilly.

So corrupt, that they even borrowed money and ate into it. And the pity is that their populace still support these people. Reminds me of Psalms 50:17.

Anyway, we shouldn't put our trust in humans but in God ((Read Psalms 146:3-5)

5 Likes

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by twinskenny(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2019
deji17:
Kano State with 19 billion naira quarterly allocation

Deji look

https://www.nairaland.com/5019691/mansion-ossai-osanebi-house-cars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by frowland(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2019
Wow! Almost all the southern states are loaded with cash.
Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by mfm04622: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2019
SocialJustice:
Better get your mind off that biafra nonsense. A landlocked country is good for nothing.

A landlock country is good for something!!!
A landlock country will be a source of revenue for neighboring ports! They import ooo, revenue! They export ooo, revenue!

1 Like

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by Jgovt(m): 8:36am On Feb 13, 2019
85% of this debt was inherited.. Our former gov who's now in APC didn't do anything compared to Ibori and Iowa... The only thing he did was schools renovations on major roads and general hospital renovation of one block..
deomelo:
Total debt.

Kano - 93,715,181,155.05

Re: Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State by bigiyaro(m): 8:36am On Feb 13, 2019
dadark:
i can tell you the difference....

christian leaders are very bad and extremly greedy....they like playin holy outside but inside they are very evil....

even with this evidence,they will still tell you,you are lying and that its the north that is stealin whealth from the south with the help of britain....
still far better than suicide bombings, what could be worst than that?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.