Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos (1135 Views)

Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? / How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos by Victni: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian man cries out after his girlfriend plans on leaving him because he shares photos of messi more than her photos. Gistvic Reports.

The man said he thought it was all a joke but his girlfriend took it serious and was ready to break a 6 months relationship because of messi photos.

He wrote:
"So I'm loosing my girlfriend of 6 months, just because i share photos of leo messi once in a while, and don't share hers. Single guys, how's being single like? Y'all say welcome to d new member mehn!"

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/nigerian-man-on-edge-of-loosing-his-6.html

1 Share

Re: Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos by Victni: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos by Blackfire(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
You and your girlfriend are mad....

3 Likes

Re: Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos by harkandey(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Blackfire:
You and your girlfriend are mad....

grin seriously mad

2 Likes

Re: Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Messi cannot come between me and free kpetus.

2 Likes

Re: Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos by frankanyiks(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
You guys 're stupid

1 Like

Re: Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos by Thinkdiffway: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hahaha maybe na Gay.
Re: Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos by Rahyberg(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
frankanyiks:
You guys 're stupid
completely Stupid
Re: Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos by lilmax(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
your girlfriend is cheating and using this as camouflage and you dey laugh like mumu

After the break up give her two weeks and see her new man
Re: Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos by Paxie55: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mòron. He even has a nude picture of a woman while still chatting with another on messenger.

Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos by pocohantas(f): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mtcheeew

Fake chat.
Re: Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos by Junkie1: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
SO LEMME GET THIS STRAIGHT, YOU ARE ABOUT TO DENY YOURSELF GOOD PVSSY JUST CUZ OF ANOTHER MAN'S PICTURE? DO YOU SEE HOW GAY THIS ACTUALLY SOUNDS?

(1) (Reply)

Here's How To Make A Man Jealous In Sexy Lingerie / Whats Your Highest Likes On NAIRALAND / 11 Sex Secrets From The Experts That Will Set Your Bed On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.