Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku (13042 Views)

Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by JosEast(m): 6:27am On Feb 13, 2019
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar on Tuesday said he would fulfil his promise to restructure Nigeria if elected in Saturday’s election.

Atiku said, unlike the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) which allegedly failed to deliver on its promises, he would fulfil his promises to restructure Nigeria and create jobs for millions of unemployed Nigerians.

He spoke in Lagos during the PDP’s presidential rally held at the Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS), Lagos.

Atiku who addressed the large gathering of PDP supporters also promised to remove congestion in Lagos state which he said had virtually crippled the economy of the state.

He said the ruling party can no longer be trusted having failed to deliver on its promises, noting that Nigeria currently has the largest unemployment rate in the history of the country.

He promised to reverse the trend by creating massive jobs as he has been doing in his private capacity.

Atiku also vowed to respect the constitution, work with the National Assembly and protect the institution of the judiciary.

He said, “Let me assure you and let me assure the people of Lagos state and South-West, you know I am not like APC. When I promise something I will do it. I promised Nigerians that I am going to restructure this country, I am going to do it.

“Look at what they have done. Our traffic cannot move. On the day the President was coming, they removed all the trucks. No sooner he left all the trucks are back. With a PDP government, you are not going to have this congestion again. So the people of Lagos, please vote for PDP all the way”.

Also speaking, the National Chairman of the party, Uche Secondus, lamented that many industries and businesses had shut down in Lagos which is the commercial capital of the Nigeria since the APC government came to power.

He said Lagos by electing a PDP government in the forthcoming elections would regain freedom from the “hand of emperor”.

“Since 2015, there has been go-slow in Lagos, all businesses shut down, all industries shut down. Unemployment has increased. Economy has collapsed. Security has collapsed,” he added.

Similarly, the Director-General of the Atiku/Obi Presidential campaign and Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki stressed that Atiku’s election means better economy, jobs for the youth and prosperity for all Nigerians.

Others who spoke at the rally included the former governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayo Fayose, former Deputy National Chairman of the party, Chief Olabode George and former Governor of Ogun state, Otunba Gbenga Daniel.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ill-fulfil-my-promise-to-restructure-nigeria-atiku.html

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Yambee: 6:27am On Feb 13, 2019
Ohh

Atiku is still not in Jail?i have not read the newspapers in a long time, so maybe missed the news.

The one for bottom dey hustle likes this morning,while his agemates dey hustle money.

Lazy people everywhere.

I like this way this election matter is going. Each PVC card is going to be fought for real hard. If Buhari had not shown seriousness, it would have been assumed he had rigged already.

Atiku too has surprised me with this fighting spirit i did not know he had. It does not matter who eventually wins this election,as they both have fought a good fight.

My own is, Buhari should not burn Nigeria down when he loses. Nigeria is greater than him.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 13, 2019
LIKES FOR PDP
SHARES FOR APC

204 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Newznow: 6:30am On Feb 13, 2019
How I earn up to $500 - $1000 every week, if you are interested, click here to start earning today.
https://www.afriadverts.com/?afp=aaap.pid.6726
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by myners007: 6:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Woe betide anyone who does not wish Nigeria my beloved country well.Anyone who vote for retrogressive and archaic government is an enemy of the Nigeria state. Vote wisely and vote for Progress.Vote for the leader with articulated idea that can transform the economy to the level that will posit Nigeria in a position that will earn respect from the International community. Don;t vote based on ethnicity,propaganda,God fatherism effect rather vote objectively for the person that has the wherewithal and the requisite 21st century entrepreneurship skill that can guarantee the Nigeria populace a better living standard and security.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 13, 2019
By selling it piece meal to your friends and cronies, right?

14 Likes

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by jamata20: 6:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Atikulated

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by sotall(m): 6:30am On Feb 13, 2019
That's the incoming president of Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by braveboy64(m): 6:30am On Feb 13, 2019
You should have told Obasanjo to do that when you were the vice president. Sai Baba 2019

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by CheapDataGuy: 6:30am On Feb 13, 2019
grin
Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 13, 2019
ATIKU IS NOT THE BEST FOR NIGERIA

BUT HE IS FAR BETTER THAN BULHARI

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Smithkafors(m): 6:31am On Feb 13, 2019
I have my PVC ,and i will vote you!

37 Likes

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by mrvitalis(m): 6:31am On Feb 13, 2019
The president lacks the power to restructure Nigeria

This just shows how this man lies

18 Likes

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by mybestlove(m): 6:31am On Feb 13, 2019
That's the right man for the job.

Atikulated gentleman

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Bencolink: 6:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Choose wisely

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Donpeak(f): 6:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Trust Atiku at your own peril.

Vote Sowore 2019...The digital president we want

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by nuel400: 6:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Same old stories

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by ibietela2(m): 6:32am On Feb 13, 2019
I wish you can, this centralised democracy is not doing us any good.

After 58YRS Nigeria is still crawling

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Abeyjide: 6:32am On Feb 13, 2019
everything he wants to fulfil . the moment he visits a state and know there agitation ,what next is I will do it. Atiku na scammer ,when some one talks much,he does little.

10 Likes

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by helinues: 6:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Yeah starting from selling NNPC and the remaining national assets.

Nigeria is already working on a slow and steady rate.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:33am On Feb 13, 2019
Time will tell.
All the best to the presidential candidates as Nigerians decides this weekend.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by tunwumi: 6:35am On Feb 13, 2019
Political statement to get mumus to vote

1 Like

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by SillyMods: 6:35am On Feb 13, 2019
Who will vote for an established thief and a confirmed klepto of international repute.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Kaybaba5(m): 6:35am On Feb 13, 2019
It is easy to make promise but to fulfil always difficult.
Let's hope that atiku would be able to fulfil when he gets to power.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by Cyoung4real(m): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2019
5thElement:
By selling it piece meal to your friends and cronies, right?

If that's your own understanding of Restructuring, then so be it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:38am On Feb 13, 2019
braveboy64:
You should have told Obasanjo to do that when you were the vice president. Sai Baba 2019

Democracy was young again, if Buhari had allowed it to grow from 1983 we Should have had a strong democracy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi To Tribunal: Tinubu Ineligible To Be President Over $460k Forfeiture / UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners / Police Arrest FCT Minister’s Nephew, Three Others For Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.