Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos (51677 Views)

Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos) / Vigilante Torture Chemist Dead In Enugu, Accused Of Being A Robber (Graphic Pix) / Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by vonlogon: 8:59am On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:
I don’t understand Nigeria police. They shot the guy immediately he arrived

Frankly, I don't like the Story, it doesn't add up
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by wealthyhenry(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:
What do you mean they shot the guy immediately he arrived? If they hadn't shot him, they themselves would b shot at first sight.

The policeman did their work to gun down miscreants and hoodlums people are complaining, if they themselves were shot they'll still complain.

Human beings...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by PennywysCares(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2019
dayobetway44:
Dm on sure fixed matches
stop this nonsense
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by crossfm: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2019
This story get as e be oo.can you imagin the gun that was placed on the robbers.and why kill him emediatltly.I just hope they are not innocent guys.
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by AllenSpencer: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2019
And Atiku is walking freely campaigning across Nigeria.

Smh

This guys are Atiku's colleagues. They all thieves!
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by frowland(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:
Haha!
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2019
National disgrace. Policeman wearing slippers with uniform.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by Goovo(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:
I tire o
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by hinograce: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2019
Well killing both robbers has reduced their chances of apprehending the other gang members. Disguising on phone was brilliant but killing was not intelligent. Nigerian Police force need to change and upgrade those curriculum in the police academy. They can get private professionals to retrain them especially in ICT. This will help reduce Crime by almost 80 percent. It is possible! Sack redundant old police men. Recruit younger guys who can learn modern practices.
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by Rolly22(m): 9:12am On Feb 13, 2019
Abeg the long gun, na the two Robber's get am ni?
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:

My thoughts exactly

Wow what stupidity

No investigation to arrest the others

Wow
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by obinnaoduduwa: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2019
Are you sure they are criminals or frame up?
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2019
They should have just arrested the one that they lured. Killing him is barbaric
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by Justfunkira(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2019
Cool

Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by AntiWailer: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:

Lol after he shot them and they died smiley
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2019
Good job there npf
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by bellotaofeek: 9:16am On Feb 13, 2019
What are they before? grin
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by uvie66: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:
No, they should have thrown a welcome party for him, or take him through the slow corrupt Justice system. If you want to become a robber or a kidnapper, then accept the risks that come with it. I am in full support of instant justice, come to think of it the population of Nigeria is too high and we need to get rid of some undesirables.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by Vacora(m): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2019
When people with law enforcement experience in saner climes read stories like this one, it is not surprising the Nigerian Police Force is rated worst on the world policing index. So we just execute people now? No prima facie evidence, tenacious allegations or hearsay, no investigation or lawful authority, just straight murder. And some Nigerians here think it is normal and justified?! So these officers or vigilantes are now court, jury and executioners? Officers walking around in shoddy plain clothes and a dirty looking AK 47 rifle taking pictures of summary executions and I am meant to applaud them? Disgraceful. We keep moving backwards.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by Fogman(m): 9:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Nigerian Police, I hail thee. My kill him, when you can get useful information from him
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by olaolaking: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Earthkumy:
I doubt if this story is true, the gun on them looks like they were gun down for political reasons. And were set up by the police.

I remember when I was close to police men that is their normal way of assassination and cover up.

I think the ministry of justice should prosecute this police men that committed this murder.

You lured him out instead of arresting him you murdered him in cold blood.

What a demonic way of operation
You can also file a case against the police since you are a professor of law and security experts that knows how things are supposed to be done based on experience.

I wonder how all these jambites always know everything.
Talk of football, they will put mouth like a pundits even when they have not enter a stadium . Talk of security they will know everything, talk politics, they will tell you the story of Awolowo even when they were not born then
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by frozen70(f): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2019
That's a smart one from the police

Give their corpse to medical students for practicals or feed the lions with it

That state has been in the news with so many crimes as if they are all located there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo / Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.