Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? (11385 Views)

Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? / Why Are Hausa Men So Sexually Wicked / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
Pls if you masturbate are you still a virgin?
Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
hot blood now and dats wat they watch all day
Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Because puberty.
Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by Abee79(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Pls if you masturbate are you still a virgin?

Say what?

Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by drmikeadams(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin grin my Lil cousin wey I know wey den dey bath jst finish sec school...outta no where after so many years...begin ask if I don sleep wit any girl before? If I go be em boy friend? grin I jst weak for dis generation..make I no talk em senior sister own grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by Frankicent(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin my Lil cousin wey I know wey den dey bath jst finish sec school...outta no where after so many years...begin ask if I don sleep wit any girl before? If I go be em boy friend? grin I jst weak for dis generation..make I no talk em senior sister own grin

talk jawe
Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by Quality20(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
many times its male teachers who go initiating them into sex. That was how I set test for an Ss2 class n a girl didn't submit on time, only to run out following me to d office to submit and eying me subly communicating sexual offer to me. In that school, even d director and many of d teachers go after female students( some as young as JS2), female teachers and teaching practise students. Even d proprietor,himself knows that a lot of ppl could feel things cos of d way he talks at meetings.
I also remember teaching in another sch, where it was clearly stated in their condition of service that " Any male teacher reported to b involved in affair with a female student shall be summarily dismissed"
I think, parents shd research d teachers and owners of any sch they wanna send their kids to to avoid bad teachers who would b telling their kids things like" come and know my house" or wait after closing etc

1 Like

Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by jejemanito: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Because it's so easy to manipulate their emotions.

The temptation is insane.

What blows my mind most is that they are effing too many!

Just grateful for personal values and maybe good upbringing.
Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by jejemanito: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
amaniro:

I slam sluts because they have many many many many productive things to do but no they fuk around. It's sad because the moral decadence in the society is alarming.

Are you the society's appointed moral champion?
Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by Originalsly: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
LarryHooper:

For the fear of being caught I rejected her offer.

Hmmm.....the fear of being caught prevented you as a student from having sex with your fellow student...... but as an adult... is it the the same car of being caught prevented you from having sex with the student?.... be truthful now!
Teenage girls being very sexually active is nothing new!.... take away social media and it will appear as if they no longer are...just school to home to church ...repeat.
Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by Originalsly: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
LarryHooper:

For the fear of being caught I rejected her offer.

Hmmm.....the fear of being caught prevented you as a student from having sex with your fellow student...... but as an adult... is it the the same fear of being caught prevented you from having sex with your student?.... be truthful now!
Teenage girls being very sexually active is nothing new!.... take away social media and it will appear as if they no longer are...just school to home to church ...repeat.
Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by MerxyX(f): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Y'all are mean!
How many parents talk to their children about sex?
Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by ngwoli(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Bullshit �
Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by Binidefender: 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
Come to south africa, u will see things, 9ja set learn
Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by okoroemeka(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
LarryHooper:
Thank God for my life and my job with a top notch salary today. But before all these, I used to take home lessons for a teenage girl in senior class. She was about 16 or 17. It happened her parents weren't always around so that almost gave room to so many shìt. Sometimes she undresses in front of me.. Seeing her moderate ass in tight black panties always gave me erections but I always controlled myself. Even when tutoring her, she will sometimes stand behind me using her moderate sexy boobs to cause confusion but I was able to resist all these temptations and nothing ever happened.

Secondly was in secondary school in the 90s.. There was this sexually super active girl in class .. I wonder why a girl could be that active at such tender age.. So I went to toilet this day to go and ease myself.. Naso I catch am dey fvck one dude for toilet. The guy no even freak out baba continue dey do him thing but na beg the girl start to dey beg me dey ask if me sef go enter set. For the fear of being caught I rejected her offer.
that is the way nature intended it to be,the adolescent age comes with higher than normal hormonal levels , nature wants to makes sure no girl will cross 20 and still remain a virgin,if a dick didn't do the job,her fingers will definitely complete the mission.
Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Binidefender:
Come to south africa, u will see things, 9ja set learn
I heard their girls or ladies are spoilt or should I say rotten
Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
f
Re: Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? by blingxx(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
MerxyX:
Y'all are mean!
How many parents talk to their children about sex?

Non angry parents rather avoid sex conversation like plague cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? / "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.