Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? (46390 Views)

Most Active Guys Here Are Peasants And Most Active Girls Here Are Ugly / Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? / So Many Sexually Active Girls Nowadays: Less Innocent Girls (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Quality20(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
I hope there are still big ladies here who can help with their I sight pls, I really wonder why girls no matter how young they are, once they are into sex with matured men tend to lose respect for other elderly ppl. Whats really in sex that embolden n overly gives girls so much courage to look Into the eyes of elderly men and even tell them rubbish. Does sex make girls lose shame or what?

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by DaddyRochie1642: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
Because those same Elderly men the disrespect do Chase after them when no one is looking inorder to have a slice of Kpekus grin grin

307 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Fahdiga(m): 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
Effect of chopping big gbola

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by baralatie(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
is it not the same elders that is chasing them in the privacy of hotel rooms and private cars

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by ThePrincipal: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Because those same Elderly men the do disrespect do Chase after them when no one is looking inorder to have a slice of Kpekus grin grin

When she gets down with those who are your mates or older than you... and those agbaayas always have the same manner of approach. She would always think that you too have come for the bodi...

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
I've noticed that too.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by vetrovialMan(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
when elders stoop low, follow small small pikin dem play, e no get as sand no go touch dem for head

201 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Octheman(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
an elderly man who doesn't respect himself is left tobe treated as such, why would an old man be running after young chaps, who suppose to be his grand children alas!

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by BrainEya(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
After this, I'm deactivating..
Na see finish�

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Hogan17: 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Na person wey follow dog play , na him dog go tear him cloth

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by kingvomlotus12: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
na snake make e nor behave like snake make small pikin pick am like stike

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
because they believe that they already know whatever the elders had known so they should regard them as mate not children of now-our-days

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by tosik(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
because they thought the money their kpekus will make in a year,an elderly man may not make it......shalom!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by femi4: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2021
Quality20:
I hope there are still big ladies here who can help with their I sight pls, I really wonder why girls no matter how young they are, once they are into sex with matured men tend to lose respect for other elderly ppl. Whats really in sex that embolden n overly gives girls so much courage to look Into the eyes of elderly men and even tell them rubbish. Does sex make girls lose shame or what?
Sex makes them feel mature and arrived. It makes them grow quickly into adulthood

41 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Kobicove(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2021
BrainEya:
After this, I'm deactivating..

Have you deactivated yet?

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by LordIsaac(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2021
Hmmm.... grin
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Quality20(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2021
baralatie:
is it not the same elders that is chasing them in the privacy of hotel rooms and private cars
they even disrespect those they have never known b4 and even eslderly women

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by samtol4(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2021
chronian:
I've noticed that too.

aunt where you notice this ?

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by samtol4(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2021
When an elderly person failed to respect himself ,disrespect is inevitable.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by BrainEya(m): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
Kobicove:

Have you deactivated yet?
No Oga (◠‿◕)

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by frozen70(f): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Quality20:

In her mind she has started having sex and guys are running after her like bees does to honey

So to her, what else?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by DoctorDree(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by NwaNimo1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2021

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Arry110(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bb
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Kingcalls: 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
They feel as them don de collect gbola...them don join elders for table

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by adonnie: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
It's because of the lame
promises and assurance the deck owner give
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Splendor4(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
Old men chasing little girls, see what they have caused sef
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by GreaterFuture3: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nwa N'imo Guy, you are really really trying, that is some real work

Akinola100:

At least, someone to appreciate him.
Thanks to you and Nwa Nimo
7 out of 10 times, I see him with a GIF meme, Irrespective of the time or topic.
It seems as if he Employs people to do it

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by MaryamUmar2020: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2021

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place