Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. (20473 Views)

Saraki: PDP Will Shock Nigerians In 2023 Despite Crisis / Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria / Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by spiralwedge(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
BabaO2:

Keep quiet
I know sowore more than you do, don't destroy him. Sowore need to be great, but not with nuisances and people with track records of no regards for the elders like you around him.

I said it, you are 68 year old... Shushhh... Dont let me disrespect you.

3 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by slaypapa: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Emyjeze(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
Like he ever came to you with a megaphone saying he is a saint. Mtcheeeeew. .
BuhariAdvocate:
We are not insulting him but we are saying the real fact tell me if Atiku is not a criminal.
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by JOMAX: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
naunasabi:
Joseph the dreamer.

Did his dreams not come true? I know it's tough but someone has to bell the cat or the mice colony would die of starvation.

Nigeria needs a revolution. Kudos to His Excellency Sowore Omoyele - The grand commander for his courage to take such a life threatening risk to confront the giants. Even if he fails the legacy of his courage will live on. I see him becoming President sooner or later if he is not assassinated (God forbid)

Voting for Atiku is simply choosing frying pan over fire - corruption would peak with more money to go around without real economic transformation .

While the looting under Buhari will only change hands.

A vote for Buhari is a vote for cabalism and ethnocentric extrimism. Buhari may not be so bad but he is clearly not in control.

Sowore all the way till we retire the old folks. It may take several trials, but we will not stop until the real change ( revolution) is here. After all Buhari tried severally before he got there!

Nigeria needs a paradigm shift from our extinct Democratic sensibilities!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Zombicmodz: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
id911:

Most of you Buharists would always look for a way to abuse Atiku likewise Sowore's supporters. I think there's a connection between Sowore and Buhari. Only the wise can decode

I will vote for sowore when he can convince me he isn't an agent of the old system

1 Like

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by onyxo76(m): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
Honestly i wish it were possible ,but with politics in Nigeria as it has always been, it cannot happen bro. maybe when all these old men pass on, things might change but for now...it status quo

1 Like

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by torino88(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
you talking can someone wallet pass u by without supervision?
BuhariAdvocate:
We are not insulting him but we are saying the real fact tell me if Atiku is not a criminal.
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by stanliwise(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Sultty:
Who will vote for this one
I

2 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by stanliwise(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
uzohrome:
sure is possible... but it might be done technically grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg share some of this technical light grin
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by stanliwise(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
loveDcross:
When you smoke Marijuana and take codeine and alomo with dry human faeces and you now use a calabar girl with big ass to step it down. This is what will eventually come up from your mouth
see what you have been taking no wonder you haven't any tangible progress.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by stanliwise(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
JOMAX:

Did his dreams not come true? I know it's tough but someone has to bell the cat or the mice colony would die of starvation.

Nigeria needs a revolution. Kudos to His Excellency Sowore Omoyele - The grand commander for his courage to take such a life threatening risk to confront the giants. Even if he fails the legacy of his courage will live on. I see him becoming President sooner or later if he is not assassinated (God forbid)

Voting for Atiku is simply choosing frying pan over fire - corruption would peak with more money to go around without real economic transformation .

While the looting under Buhari will only change hands.

A vote for Buhari is a vote for cabalism and ethnocentric extrimism. Buhari may not be so bad but he is clearly not in control.

Sowore all the way till we retire the old folks. It may take several trials, but we will not stop until the real change ( revolution) is here. After all Buhari tried severally before he got there!

Nigeria needs a paradigm shift from our extinct Democratic sensibilities!
Nice write-up filled with perceived truth.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Sultty(m): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2019

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by stanliwise(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Sultty:
before I tell you what I think... Your candidate is not worthy than Sowore. So maybe my madness is better of. Don't you think?

1 Like

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Sultty(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
stanliwise:
before I tell you what I think... Your candidate is not worthy than Sowore. So maybe my madness is better of. Don't you think?
Candidate what candidate did I mention here? 99.9% of all presidential candidates are not credible. That's my 1 penny on sowore too #peace
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by bluntMonkey: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lwkmd

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by dadark: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
is this guy high or what....??

1 Like

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by stanliwise(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
Sultty:

Candidate what candidate did I mention here? 99.9% of all presidential candidates are not credible. That's my 1 penny on sowore too #peace
Then accept the reality, pick one or two
1. kill them all
2. pick one
3. Becoming the credible one yourself
4. Just walk out
#peace
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by JOMAX: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
stanliwise:
Nice write-up filled with perceived truth.
Pause and imagine the pedigree of administrators that will be in Sowore's cabinet compared to that of Buhari/Atiku. Not just qualified people who are passionate about Nigeria bit who would be operating under the strictest form of accountability, rule of law and best practices from around the globe.

An era where hard work will be rewarded. Where socio-economic contributions to national development will be the yardstick for measuring success. Where young minds that have been neglected and wasting away will become our greatest national asset

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by JOMAX: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
onyxo76:
Honestly i wish it were possible ,but with politics in Nigeria as it has always been, it cannot happen bro. maybe when all these old men pass on, things might change but for now...it status quo
WHO WILL PASS THEM ON? YOU MEAN AFTER THEIR MANTLE IS ENDLESSLY TRANSFERRED TO THE UMPTEENTH GENERATION WHILE OUR DESCENDANTS KEEP SPITTING ON OUR GRAVES FOR FAILING TO ACT IN OUR OWN TIME? embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by JOMAX: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=Sultty post=75690295][/quote]
One vote for Sowore is enough to prove he did not waste his time. I bet you come Saturday he will have thousands of votes and will be a major contender in 2023.

"ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY"

4 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by papyskinsy: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
yes no doubt.. you are gonna win de HEAD BOY of Nigeria skls

1 Like

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Topmaike007(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
baike:
over confident is not good sometimesgrin
na wetin kill Man U against PSG yesterday cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by PromixTuhh(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
Sowore on Saturday!

2 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Ykol(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
ogawisdom:
Fool you can only win in your dreams

Everyone has voted Atikuobi already
never can someone fool it's bad it your choice to who you want to count your vote for.thanks
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by yommen: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:
Sowore and co are just ‘distractions’. When you take them serious, they will disappoint you. Oby Ezekwesili is a good example.

You can’t be my friend if you’re not Atikulated.

Must is it be thief Atiku? Mchww!!!

1 Like

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by indomitableme: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
I refuse to be fooled by APC and PDP.
I stand for Sowore.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by osykull22(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
may b wit just dis crowd abeg dream well
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by osykull22(m): 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
abeg dream well my friend
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
NIGERIA'S INCOMING PRESIDENT HAS SPOKEN!GBAM. IF U KNOW, U KNOW .IF E PAIN U,GO AND HUG D CLOSEST TRANSFORMER TO U OR BETTER STILL,LAGOS LAGOON NEVER DRY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Nnamdi Anyaechie, National Assembly Commission Nominee / Suicide Bombers Planning Christmas Attacks To Embarrass Buhari - DSS / FG Issues Order To NCC Over Data Deduction By Service Providers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.