Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. (20471 Views)

Saraki: PDP Will Shock Nigerians In 2023 Despite Crisis / Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria / Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by masteroguns(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
What is dis one saying...
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by nextstep(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
faithfull18:
Hehehe, I wish we could really move away from the old cycle.
You can. Just vote for Sowore. Even if he doesn't win, the fact that he gets a lot of votes will inspire people for the next election, and show APC and PDP that their not the only games in town.
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by nextstep(m): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:
Sowore and co are just ‘distractions’. When you take them serious, they will disappoint you. Oby Ezekwesili is a good example.

You can’t be my friend if you’re not Atikulated.

I'm not sure that taking either Buhari or Atiku serious will not also lead to disappointment.
Just vote for Sowore. Even if he doesn't win, the fact that he gets a lot of votes will inspire people for the next election, and show APC and PDP that their not the only games in town.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by DuxofMen: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
[b][/b]Go on brother. Keep dreaming. grin
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by BluntBoy(m): 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
netpro:
Anyone but the Cameroonian thug.

Nigeria is proudly moving to the Next Level.

Yes, my brother. We must ensure to send the Cameroonian back to his Cameroonian part of Adamawa.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by VaselineCrew: 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
On this thread, you can spot the people that hate Nigeria, they are the ones supporting Buhari the coup plotter, or Atiku, the enricher of friends.

How can Nigerians still be this naive
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Deji63: 12:46am On Feb 14, 2019
It will shock Sowore most. Lol.
Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by Evidenx(m): 7:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Kriptune:
grin

The guy dey annoy me. Just dey distract people that feel they're educated but know little of politics.

Imagine people like Sowore, Moghalu wins, who will win the Senate seats, PDP and Apc How will they govern when the Senate is filled with oppositions.

Will they have a single state governor? How many local government can they boast as their stronghold.

Politics is not for kids.
Before Apc had a chance, they formed an alliance.

We desperately need a third force, the like of Sowore and Co need to put their ambition aside and form a third force that can tussle head to shoulder with PDP and Apc, till then they're just noise makers
My brother God bless you, you have said what I had in mind, that's why I said sowore should go and sit down.. he never know Wetin be elections... he go see oba on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. by OnyesomJ(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Some of you saying He's Not Capable Don't be surprised When Inec Announced the Results, By God Grace He Will Win.

**Aren't you tired of staying in your parents house, Won't you go out and Hustle For Yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths / Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC / Orbih Celebrates As Court Bars INEC From Recognizing Obaseki’s Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.