Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 4) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 4) (321 Views)

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 8) / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 6) / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 4) by Jesuloluwatemi(f): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
Olafiwahan:             ( She knelt and pleaded.) Sir! Please am sorry. I know I have wronged you a lot. But you just have to forgive me.
Faramade:              Oh! Really? You want me to forgive you? But as sunny as it is, you're still stinking of beer. You don't even worth my forgiveness. (The waitress walked up to meet Fara made with the food pack.  He turned around and saw her.  He collected the food packed from the waitress and walked out of the eatery with anger.)
Olafiwahan:              ( She covered her face with tears flowing down her cheeks incessantly.) I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
Ololade:          .       My lady! Please rise up and let's go. (She walked up to her and raised her up.)
(Ololade and Olafiwahan walked out of the eatery.)

Ololade walked into the office. She locked the door and turned around to see Faramade sitting in the office. She looked shock.
Ololade:          Good mor....Good morning sir.
Faramade:        Morning miss. Come have your seat.
Ololade:          Thanks sir..... I'll sir.
Faramade:        You're shivering. Are you scared of the interview or you're scared of me?
Ololade:          ( She sat down.) I'm not scared sir.
Faramade:        If you say so. But you look familiar.
Ololade:          Sir! Oh! Yes sir.
Faramade:        Are you sure you are okay?
Ololade:          Very well sir.
Faramade:        I think I have seen you somewhere.
Ololade:          Yes sir. I'm Olafiwahan's friend.The girl that was apologizing to you that afternoon in the eatery.
Faramade:        Correct! I know for sure that I have seen you somewhere. So was that the reason why you've been shivering?
Ololade:          It's not like that sir. I'm just scared you might decide to fail me cos of what my friend did to you that night.
Faramade:        No I can't for Christ sake. You're another person. We will talk about your friend's issue later. But for now, let's deal with your own case. We've viewed your CV and your résumé. And I'm very sure you'll be fit for the job. You can resume on Monday.
Ololade:          Wow! Thanks so much Sir. You have a very good heart. Thanks so much. I'm very grateful.
Faramade:        It's alright. You can take your leave.
Ololade:          Alright sir.
(Ololade walked out of the office with a broad smile and happiness written all over her face.)

Ololade rushed into the house rejoicing.  She walked up to the staircase with smile on her face as she called out to her friend.
Ololade:          Fiwahan! Come out right now. I have got good news for you.
Olafiwahan:       (She walked down the staircase to join her friend in the living room. They exchanged hug. She withdrew herself. ) I'm here. What's with the celebration? How was your interview? You got the job right?
Ololade:          Yes! You're right. But that's not all. (she winks.)
Olafiwahan:       ( She sits down and watched her friend who was smiling.) I guess you're so happy that you're not ready to sit. It's okay. So what else?
Ololade:          (She sits.) I'm sitting already. So now let me break the news to you. I know you won't believe this,  but my new boss at my place of work is Mr......

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Can I Get An E-copy Of Point Man By Steve Farrar? / God Fatherism, It's Menaces, Evitability And Modifiability / Trade Nigeria Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.