Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Dear Spiritual Husbands And Husbands-to-be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Spiritual Husbands And Husbands-to-be (313 Views)

See The Dress Many Ladies Are Using To Snatch People's Husbands And Boyfriend. / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / Spiritual Husbands/wives Are Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Spiritual Husbands And Husbands-to-be by DanLarry369(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
Dear spiritual husbands and husbands-to-be,
I feel it's a good time of the year for me to share this very important truth with you:

Sometimes we focus so much on the big things that are required to make our marriage work, things like commitment, communication, trust, forgiveness, etc, that we loose sight of the smaller things that hold up the foundation of our marriage, smaller things like occasionally looking at your wife's buttocks.

Excuse me, today you'll need to drop your cloak of spirituality for a minute and let me talk to you.

Look, sometimes when you are out together with your wife, for a moment, get lost staring at her body for no reason, keep your eyes on her curves and those mushy areas, and make sure she catches you staring at her. When you are taking a walk together, slow down a bit and look at her buttocks, again, make sure you make it obvious for her to notice you looking at her. You see, women love to be admired, especially by her man. She wants to know that you still find her attractive, not by your kind compliments alone, I mean, paying her sweet compliments is good, but what's better is for her to see that you are pretty much interested in the things that you compliment.

I know you are a spiritual man and things like this may sound carnal to you, but please, don't get this confused.

IN MARRIAGE, the ratio of a Spiritual man's spirituality to his sexual carnality is 50/50. One is not higher than the other. I'll repeat that again incase your spirit is trying to be stubborn with this truth...

The moment you get married, your spirituality and your sexual carnality have to balance themselves out automatically.
In other words, you will have to make love to your spouse as much as you pray together.
I mean, If you have to pray together when you wake up in the morning, then you also have to kiss each other when you wake up.
If you like let that your stubborn spirit be doing me mtchwewwww mtchwewwww undecided undecided undecided , that is how some of you drink too much anointing oil and end up keeping somebody's daughter in a boring, lifeless marriage she will have to endure.

Listen, There is a time to turn up Travis Greene, Hillsongs and Sinach and have a whole worship concert alone together... and a time to let One Direction play slowly on the background.

There is a time for hearing the echoes of your spouse, and a time for hearing the voice of your Father.
Please, avoid a boring marriage. We don't need anymore ministers, pastors and Godly husbands who are only excited when they're ministering on the pulpit or leading a prayer group. It profits a man nothing to stir up the congregation to stupor and go back home to a wife who cannot remember the last time she laughed at his jokes. You can lay hands on people but you cannot tap your wife's buttocks, and you think God of happy with you? It is an error to spend time together praying at the chapel and not spend time together cuddling in the shower.
Balance up your spirituality with your sexual carnality sir, tap your wife's buttocks occasionally, stare at it, hold it, sneak in behind her and grab it in the kitchen, squeeze it in bed, it doesnt make you any more carnal and less spiritual, these are the small blocks that connects the bigger pillars of your marriage.

And to you dear Unmarried brethren,
Save up all your carnality now and unleash them in your marriage. As a single believer you are not permitted to be carnaly minded, but as soon as that whistle blows piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimm on your wedding day, UNLEASH!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How to get over a breakup - picking up the pieces / Please Guys Which Bank Have Good Insurance Policy With High Interest Rates / Free Shipping On Your Jumia Orders 2mao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.