Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Think Back Before You Cast Your Vote! Remember It Effect On You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Think Back Before You Cast Your Vote! Remember It Effect On You (230 Views)

Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? / My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This / Before You Cast The Ballot By Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think Back Before You Cast Your Vote! Remember It Effect On You by ImDStar: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
If your conscience is clear and you are sure Buhari 4 years so far is the best and it can go just like this, you can vote for him, but if you think Nigeria deserves better and a more profitable and working system pls vote for PDP...

This is not to say is because you don't like Buhari, but because obviously he's tired and have tried his quota.

Remember the past crying and agony people and companies went through, don't allow few words that don't translate to development deceive you.

In all sense of responsibility, if you are looking for angel to govern you, Buhari or Atiku won't be your option, but having two of them at the forefront, Atiku is more expose and enlightened than Buhari.

That's the fact.

Whatever decision you have decided to take today without glancing through the future and it effect, just remember that decision will last you four 4 years.

Vote wisely.
Re: Think Back Before You Cast Your Vote! Remember It Effect On You by Chrisemeka1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
I second this.

If you think that this government deserve a second term, feel free to vote for them.

But, if you look around you, forgetting baseless propagandas, seeing things for yourself, and you think that they underperformed, don't form political apathy, it wouldn't take you anywhere positively, come out and vote them out.

No one, I repeat NOBODY is 100% Incorrupt, even the highest average is just above 80.45%, Don't exchange your nation for cheap scams.

Your likes and shares doesn't matter to me. Only your votes.
Re: Think Back Before You Cast Your Vote! Remember It Effect On You by Abfinest007(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
remember recession remember lazy youth .n vote
Re: Think Back Before You Cast Your Vote! Remember It Effect On You by ImDStar: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
Chrisemeka1:
I second this.

If you think that this government deserve a second term, feel free to vote for them.

But, if you look around you, forgetting baseless propagandas, seeing things for yourself, and you think that they underperformed, don't form political apathy, it wouldn't take you anywhere positively, come out and vote them out.

No one, I repeat NOBODY is 100% Incorrupt, even the highest average is just above 80.45%, Don't exchange your nation for cheap scams.

Your likes and shares doesn't matter to me. Only your votes.

I love your submission.
Is not all about people telling you how the other person is corrupt.

Nigerians use your head.
Check the people telling you others are corrupt and make decision yourself, don't let people decide what's glaring to you...
In everything to me Buhari as failed, from ministerial appointment and the rest.

(1) (Reply)

Remo Traditional Rulers: Kashamu Our Son / False Flag Terrorist Attacks To Be Launched Nationwide / IG Announces Restriction Of Vehicular Movement During Saturday’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.