Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship (1095 Views)

Hi, Am A Student, I Need A Guy To Provide For Me, I Will Satisfy Him / Guys Should Make It Their Duty To Always Provide For Their Girlfriend / If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by Agibecky: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2010
If You Cannot Provide for Her, Then Don't Disturb Her for a Relationship
It is only common sense and wise not to disturb or harass any single woman for a relationship if you cannot provide for her.
Even saying “I love you” a million times without paying the bills is nonsense.
You want sex, but remember that her body needs nourishment, dresses and footwear, etc.
Promising her heaven on earth is mere lip service and eye service without actions to prove your love.
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by omega25red(m): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2010
ok i was just on another topic defending what some guys are saying here about naija girls being gold diggers and here you are with you hands open asking for someone to take care of you. If i choose to take care of you what exactly are you bringing to the table that gives you the know how to say dont ask you for a relationship if i cant take care of you
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by MOBO444(f): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2010
What rubbish you will remain single for the rest of your miserable life,ok.
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2010
and we wonder why nigerian men are misogynist
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2010
Agibecky:

It is only common sense and wise not to disturb or harass any single woman for a relationship if you cannot provide for her.
You want sex, but remember that her body needs nourishment, dresses and footwear, etc.
Promising her heaven on earth is mere lip service and eye service without actions to prove your love.

Why don't you simply say you want customers for your brothel? wink
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by mutter(f): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2010
Please no nasty comments this is our modern day emancipated and liberated woman grin
How come I know many women who have made it in life and are just looking for the Mrs. title. They are even ready to pay the man for it.
Wake up girl a man and woman can build a home together.
Is your body a machine that needs fuel to function
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by dobodobo(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2010
Don't worry, I will provide for her for one month and Bleep her for 30 days which is one month after then contract over make she carry her body go another provider
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by luap: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2010
michelin89:

Why don't you simply say you want customers for your brothel? wink
^^^^^
After this post, I was thinking naija women are prostitutes for clothes and shoes.

Nice to see one naija woman who is not a prostitute.
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by Ladyjide(f): 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2010
undecided
I respect your views but disagree entirely, What happened to providing for your self as a woman? Love your self first!!! Paying the bills is the easy part, now saying I love you is what counts in my book, and that should be genuine.  Nourish your self, dress your self and take care of your self,  What did you do before you had a man, or did those bills not get paid? Some of us woman have to wake up, and realize what is more important, having my bills paid or having your dignity?  Time to increase your hustle LADIES, and that hustle should not involve what you have between your legs. Know your worth and if you don't , No man will!
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by omolola3: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
is the poster ok? UNBAN ME OOO! PLSSS MODS~
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by iice(f): 4:11am On Aug 24, 2010
Laziness, idiocy, greed. . .
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by hbabe(f): 7:33am On Aug 24, 2010
No honourable girl should expect a guy who dates her to pay all her bills; this is what women empowerment is preaching against. Only a sex hawker gets/expects payment for sex.
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by zebra543: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2010
it really just depends, some women feel love can only be proven if the dude parts with money, some women have never gotten that so feel love doesnt have to come with gifts. the latter normally being the ones that feed and clothe thier boyfriends in a desperate bid to keep them! the first being the ones who normally keep thier men, ive always actually wondered why??
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by SAGoddess: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2010
So OP, sex to you = paying your bills and taking care of you? What is the difference between you and someone who stands at a street corner doing the same thing you ask for? Why do some women hand over their "power" like that? What happened to pride, taking care of oneself and own needs without laying on your back or bending over just to eat?

It is women like you who give Nigerian women and the rest of us women a bad name, what a shame!
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by dobodobo(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2010
luap:

^^^^^
After this post, I was thinking naija women are love-peddlers for clothes and shoes.

Nice to see one naija woman who is not a love-peddler.
Cool. thinking of it is like wasting time, Naija women are original love peddlers which are worst than fake love peddlers in hotel n clubs because the home,street love peddlers demand more cash than the hotel ones.when I was saying this,people are complaining,now you can see my words come true
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by Tosinville(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2010
@poster, u 4 kuku talk say al nigerians girls na ashawo na make we know so dat we go dey pay 4 any style cos i no see different between u nd ashi wey dey brothel o! dey hustle.
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by dbigrod(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2010
[size=15pt]{angry} this poster is sick.am so happy dat ur fellow ladies know dat u are a whorrrreee.its a pity that u know how to open ur legs but u dont know how to make money with ur head.relationship is a two way thing, the woman is not doing the guy any favour by dating him so y muct he provide for her if he wants a relationship with her.am sure u have dis kind of mindset cos ur mum made money with her body.am so sure u have been having ur way with feeding bottle guys.my happiness is dat gold diggers like u are few.

goat
[/size]
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by omolola3: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2010
lol~
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by 1104(f): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2010
Bigrod,
must u post in large fonts,
abi eye dey pain u~
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by thweraja10: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2010

Omo women they vex ooooo. May be make we dey pay una salary monthly.

If you can stay fine and if you dey expect package, You are on a long thing. Rubbish
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by 49cents(m): 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2010
I suspect the poster has just had a bitter experience which is converse to mine as she sounds like a girl i 'dated' we only met two weeks; and she wanted me to change her wardrobe, pay her fees all becos 'am the man' in her life, funny we had agreed on a celibate relationship even if we had not come to this no SEX is a mutual and FREE act else it is is not love but lust (i am in no way championing premarital sex

The poster is likely a product of contemporary commonplace men's' thinking that sex is what they are entitled to cos they have paid their women's needs; even in marriages these days wives feel sex is a way of saying thank you GOSH, what a poor ideal we have of love and sex
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by Moralistli(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2010
so u wanna equally corrupt and influence d few decent and innocent gurls, when 'll ur type start spending 4 boys & who's complaining here now?.Guess those bosoms didn't pay u then.
Re: If You Cannot Provide For Her, Then Don't Disturb Her For A Relationship by Kinezeala(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2010
becky you're very senseless,a large portion of r.ape and other sex related vices will be reduced if people like you are taken to rehab.
Your thread shows that you don't know anything about life,you really have a long way to go.

(1) (Reply)

Religion In Relationship / I'm Confused.....pls Help / I Used To Be A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.