Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) (59115 Views)

Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday / Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures / Chioma Shows Off Bundles Of Designers Scattered On Bed Davido Got For Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by omooba969(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Useless Afonja, they r all bunch of fools

You're invited to Ojúde Oba festival as a special guest, we will eat àmàlà & ewédú together.grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Yankee101: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
When you attract robbers with your own foolishness
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by YungTemy(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
bobsrisky too go like Snapchat filters... see how she... sorry, see how he... I mean, see how how shim white like Micheal Jackson. undecided
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by 2sexycom(m): 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
medexico:

So people dey bleach reach this level
bleaching is a multimillion naira niche... dey dia dey sleep.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
ExAngel007:
this guy irritates me
bcoz he is slaying more and beating u in ur game abi grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Timisamd(m): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Saw this dude at ozone
My friend was like "see that dude on make-up"
He saw us staring at him and looked uncomfortable
am coming leeme quickly fry petrol
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by CodeTemplar: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Dannybammz:
Although i don't like Bob.
But, "if you work hard you can get if you work, if you strive hard you can be just what you want"
What is 'her' work?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by ExAngel007(f): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
EmekaBlue:
bcoz he is slaying more and beating u in ur game abi grin
Do I look like someone who want to slay ?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Akowemoon(m): 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Saw this dude at ozone
Lolz... Met him at Ozone yaba n my ex was like"bobby u be gay "in her loud voice.. Naso shame catch me.i Kuku held my babe hand waka on high speed
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Biggaboi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
He should go take care of his mother @ Magodo first! undecided
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
ExAngel007:

Do I look like someone who want to slay ?
Maybe
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by 3kay945(m): 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Saw this dude at ozone

Maybe you misinterpreted his reaction but definitely not uncomfortable.

He faces such challenges everyday, he must have passed that level you're yearning. cool
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Bamz(m): 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
Dannybammz:
Although i don't like Bob.
But, "if you work hard you can get if you work, if you strive hard you can be just what you want"

Heyyy another Teni fan grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by sweetTai(m): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
All that hoopla over equivalence of $300?? Nigerians are really suffering these days. I wonder how many rounds of butt sex she gave the politician for $300??
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by sinaj(f): 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
His*
shis*
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by omoteacher(m): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

To be honest if not for NL I don't know the guy/lady/hermaphrodite. NL like making some people popular by force.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
[sub][/sub]

Test an Afonja Dick you go enjoy am angry grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by kaykay1980: 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
Why not show them his anus that help get those bundles
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by anyicash(m): 12:09am On Feb 14, 2019
When someone is poor in kind, this things are bound to happen...say no to poverty of the mind
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by uvie66: 12:19am On Feb 14, 2019
sinaj:
When they visit him at night now he will be disturbing Npf that manage just 3 bullets in a month
I weak, your money na your money weytin she dey show off for, Mikel Obi with all the pounds im earn for England no show off like this. Last last a man will still help you change your engine oil not the inanimate money on the bed.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by wisdomkid: 12:23am On Feb 14, 2019
Bobrisky is truly a Madt guy grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Deji63: 12:29am On Feb 14, 2019
Disgusting.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by wokemzine: 12:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Don't believe all you see on social media. HYPE everywhere. It might just be that under the first top bundles, nothing more in the box but clothes or under the wraps nothing more but clean cut papers.

Marketing.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Uglymind: 1:08am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Your dp has just destroyed my libido
cry
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Isyomah(f): 1:09am On Feb 14, 2019
All i can see is filter.. Where is the Ogamadam and the money
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by PremiumTrends(m): 1:13am On Feb 14, 2019
The only reason this guy is still doing this thing is because he is cashing out. He would've stopped long ago if he wasn't.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa In Tears After Golfer Broke Her Windscreen (Pix) / Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time / Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.