Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) (59125 Views)

Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday / Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures / Chioma Shows Off Bundles Of Designers Scattered On Bed Davido Got For Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by OnyesomJ(m): 2:26am On Feb 14, 2019
ExAngel007:
this guy irritates me
But if He give you that money, na you go dey praise am �
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by akilo1: 2:41am On Feb 14, 2019
medexico:
Please what is her occupation?
gay
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by billyb: 3:20am On Feb 14, 2019
Bobrisky doesn't identify as a male anymore for those thinking about the 'his' on the topic
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by nextnear(m): 3:27am On Feb 14, 2019
Ndlistic:
Bobrisky Shows off his bunch of millions online.

He wrote:

Anyone who say u cannot be rich tomorrow should Bleep off. No one has the right to judge anyone because Dey are not your creator. Be happy do your thing and don’t give a Bleep about their opinions. Enjoy ur day ‘ #Bobrisky #osheybaddest.

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/bobrisky-shows-off-bundles-of-money-in.html?m=1

See how he was spoiling the currency HERE
a lot of people would always love to watch her for viewing pleasure, but very few would love to have her as a biological daughter.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by alphaNomega: 3:49am On Feb 14, 2019
medexico:

You do not want to know
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by kolexy(m): 4:06am On Feb 14, 2019
meeky007:
I ONLY PITY D NYASH

Which nyash? The guy/girl na Yahoo plus.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:07am On Feb 14, 2019
meeky007:
I ONLY PITY D NYASH

Lol
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by CuddleBunnys(f): 4:15am On Feb 14, 2019
medexico:

So people dey bleach reach this level
Affirmative .You'll be stunned.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:32am On Feb 14, 2019
sinaj:
shis*
grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by rashrockalabx(m): 4:43am On Feb 14, 2019
Is #bobrisky (he, she or it)
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 14, 2019
That place is an old dirty hotel room, not a bedroom. The filters are to disguise the actual background.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by KPOLOVIE(m): 6:13am On Feb 14, 2019
Na ur time
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by almakiyyun(m): 6:46am On Feb 14, 2019
medexico:

Ow low show.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Skmoda360(m): 6:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Useless Afonja, they r all bunch of fools
Yaminrin people......stone people grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by kinibigdil: 7:19am On Feb 14, 2019
Dannybammz:
Although i don't like Bob.
But, "if you work hard you can get if you work, if you strive hard you can be just what you want"
Work which hard, which work is she doing in an hotel, does that look like an office or a conference room where ideal business is done? Abegi! So we no dey work hard?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Tycoon007(m): 7:27am On Feb 14, 2019
*EXCLUSIVE LETTERS*
What do we do
Here is a Ride Towards Our Services
> CV Computation and Online Submission
> Resume Writing
> Breathtaking Cover Letter
> Exquisite Application Letter
> Script Writing
> Content Writing
> Romantic/Love Poems
> Graphics Works
> Digital Marketing
> Social Media Marketing and Many More
DMWhatssApp/IG/LinkedIn Telegram.
Also DM for free Hilarious WhatssApp Posts/
Job Updates, We as well help grow/build Social
Media Accounts
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by labani06(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2019
medexico:
point of correction his not her
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by stanliwise(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2019
Dannybammz:
Although i don't like Bob.
But, "if you work hard you can get if you work, if you strive hard you can be just what you want"
Ehm explain in details please. The bleach cream work abi the decadence he is selling??
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by sweetrace(f): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2019
And the pictures are so filted to cover the fakeness of the money. Some will see this picture and want to emulate him. I hate that he is in a position to influence anyone. He keeps talking and living your life, don’t judge, mind ya business. Yet, he is always trying to publicize his life by putting ridiculous pictures out there. Is he not screaming look at me! I am living the best life! My life choices are so great! Does he expect everyone to admire him? Does he expect us to all nod and agree that he is living a fabulous life! If you don’t want to be judged, keep your life private. Your money your business.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by TGMISKY(m): 11:59am On Feb 14, 2019
OP, abeg next time use she. He is now a she
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Hahjascho(m): 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
SMH

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by ghettochild4u(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
I hope the Gabe has security details.. The day dem go Robb am ehn. .
Dem go rape am join
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by HallaDaTruth: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Send this clip to bobrisky and His followers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RC8IIRiF3w

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Agbani Darego In Hot Bikini (photo) / Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.