Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76436 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2011
naijababe:

I may close shop for this week abeg! My GU trade that I entered at 16330 expecting a gain of at least 200 pips, turned around and ended with 15 pips profit. I do have my eye on the EU sha. If it gets to 14550 area tomorrow and I see bearish candle on the 1H TF, I might short it.

Hmmnnn, at least u try comot with 15pips.
I may want to stand on the sideline too till
well after NFP.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:01am On Jun 03, 2011
naijababe:

I may close shop for this week abeg! My GU trade that I entered at 16330 expecting a gain of at least 200 pips, turned around and ended with 15 pips profit. I do have my eye on the EU sha. If it gets to 14550 area tomorrow and I see bearish candle on the 1H TF, I might short it.

GU's ranging is nothing to write home about, though i entered again around 6310, it seems it's going to come down again before anything if there's going to be anything today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 6:56am On Jun 03, 2011
Market seriously ranging, na after NFP will go see some actions.
Guys if you ever need Liberty Reserve, you can contact me.
its just N165/$
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 7:01am On Jun 03, 2011
Ranges are tight in Asia-Pacific trading as the yen leads and sterling lags. The euro regained 1.4500 but was unable to break the US session high of 1.4519 and has now fallen back to 1.4485. The European session should feature more clarity on the Greece and services PMIs for Europe and the UK.

The looming release of non-farm payrolls is keeping the market in check so far in Friday trading. There is a slight risk off tone as the yen makes small, broad gains but the overall moves have been minor. Data flow has been light. New Zealand building consents fell 1.6% in April, far short of the +2.0% expected. NZD edged lower but was buoyed by the seasonally adjusted number of new dwellings, which rose 3.6%. The May Monster.com jobs Index fell 2 points to 143 compared to 145 in April. The change is small but adds another small negative bias to Fridays NFP report. China's industrial output will likely grow 13.5% in H1, according to an official cited in the China Securities Journal. This is a slower pace than the 14.2% expansion in the first four months. The report has helped to elevate global growth concerns.

In the hours before NFP, European traders will be focused on gleaning some clarity on potential Greek bailouts. Reuters on Thursday reported funding plans through mid-2014 while MNI said an agreement is close that could provide Greece with new financing to meet funding gaps expected to arise in 2012 and possibly 2013. There is talk that Greece will unveil new austerity measures and plans to sell state assets more rapidly.

The European session also features the release of the final services PMI data with the main EMU release at 0758GMT and expected to confirm the preliminary estimate of 55.4. At 0830 GMT the UK final PMI is expected to tick lower to 54.2 from 54.3.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2011
Today, i may be of more spectator than a trader, dont like hanging trades, or let me say i trade and close from london open to 2 hours after US open, and am of to go and enjoy, this week is good
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2011
odiaero:

Today, i may be of more spectator than a trader, dont like hanging trades, or let me say i trade and close from london open to 2 hours after US open, and am of to go and enjoy, this week is good

Na the same boat we dey today grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2011
JAZES:

Market seriously ranging, na after NFP will go see some actions.
Guys if you ever need Liberty Reserve, you can contact me.
its just N165/$

Is that your last price? can i pay N160? tongue

There's only 2 things that's expected to happen, either to go long, or go short, for today, let's just sit back and watch.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2011
^^

Na N160 i go pay o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2011
^^^

Ok bro, i go call u once i am through with what i am doing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

Ok bro, i go call u once i am through with what i am doing.

Ok, no prob.

Still waiting for NFP, GU seems to be having the mind of
its own while EU still waiting for NFP,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2011
JAZES:

Ok, no prob.

Still waiting for NFP, GU seems to be having the mind of
its own while EU still waiting for NFP,

^^^^

I really don't know why GU has been ranging since monday this week between 1.628x and 1.642x, maybe this coming news is going to focus on GU who knows?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2011
odiaero:

Alright for some o grin. I didn't even check the charts this morning, will see what NFP brings. May not enter any position as I dont really like to open new positions on Fridays.
honeric01:

^^^^
I really don't know why GU has been ranging since monday this week between 1.628x and 1.642x, maybe this coming news is going to focus on GU who knows?

Me too and the EU keeps doing crazy things too. Next week should be explosive.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2011
It's bye to risk aversion as the NFP may likely drop to 150k for May.

Looking to long at 1.4398 for EU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2011
JAkpayen:

It's bye to risk aversion as the NFP may likely drop to 150k for May.

Looking to long at 1.4398 for EU

I guess u know price is well above
1.4398 at the moment, well except we have
the usual zig-zag movement during NFP.
NFP is just few minutes to go.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2011
Just two minutes to go
Lets see what dis month's NFP has in stock for us
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2011
Sorry 1.4498 I meant to type
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2011
I just escaped with 3k grin from GU  long,  few minutes after the news, woo, see the thing just pull back  to down, asuming am greedy and say let me leave it and expect more, i bet am going to  be in minus 4k now when it hit the stoploss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2011
odiaero:

I just escaped with 3k grin from GU  long,  few minutes after the news, woo, see the thing just pull back  to down, asuming am greedy and say let me leave it and expect more, i bet am going to  be in minus 4k now when it hit the stoploss

Dey thank God oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2011
Good to see activity here. @naijababe, welcome back o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2011
^ Thank you o bros grin cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2011
JAZES:

Dey thank God oooo grin grin grin grin

Yeah, anyway, is reversing back, but i like exiting at the first opportunity
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2011
Decided to close shop after all. Next week should offer good opps jare. Wish y'all a good weekend. Off to enjoy the donian sun cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2011
naijababe:

Decided to close shop after all. Next week should offer good opps jare. Wish y'all a good weekend. Off to enjoy the donian sun cool

Good good decision cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2011
@Naijababe

I am glad GU rewarded my persistence, got the 140 pips ride and it's worth it. got at least 200pips from EU too (micro pips lol, but at all at all na him bad),

Hope the rest got something too?

one of the few times i'd be ending the week (a friday) with green pips.

@JAZES

We go talk during the weekend, if you have messenger, add my ID here onto your messenger, but remember it's an hotmail account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2011
^ Good on you mate smiley. Generally do not like to open new positions after lunch on Fridays. So it's all good, will be watching like a hawk next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2011
honeric01:

@Naijababe

I am glad GU rewarded my persistence, got the 140 pips ride and it's worth it. got at least 200pips from EU too (micro pips lol, but at all at all na him bad),

Hope the rest got something too?

one of the few times i'd be ending the week (a friday) with green pips.

@JAZES

We go talk during the weekend, if you have messenger, add my ID here onto your messenger, but remember it's an hotmail account.

Its been quite a rewarding week for me too.
Btw Honeric, she na your hotmail messenger long like this??
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2011
JAZES:

Its been quite a rewarding week for me too.
Btw Honeric, she na your hotmail messenger long like this??
shocked shocked shocked shocked

lol, how's this too long? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2011
honeric01:

lol, how's this too long? grin

sorry then, na too short i wan talk grin grin grin
Btw i no see u online since oooo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2011
European officials agreed to dispense bailout funds to Greece, sending EUR/USD above 1.46. The US dollar was broadly weaker after non-farm payrolls badly missed estimates, triggering more mentions of QE3. CFTC data shows yen positioning falling to net short.

The euro surged after the Troika of the EU, ECB and IMF said funds for Greece will likely be released in July. In a statement, they said GREEK FISCAL REFORMS MUST BE STEPPED UP, public sector workers must be laid off and taxes must be raised. The announcement confirmed yesterdays rumours, paves the way for upgraded aid and temporarily removes the uncertainty about Greece.

There was NO SILVER LINING in the non-farm payrolls report. The economy created 54K jobs compared to the 169K expected. The unemployment rate climbed to 9.1% compared to 8.9% expected. The duration of unemployment increased and birth-death adjustments added 206K jobs. Sentiment temporarily stabilized following the ISM services report (54.6 vs. 54.0 expected) but that proved to be short-lived. In the forex market, the bearishness didnt manifest itself into a broad risk off trade as it was mostly centralized to USD and neighbouring CAD.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2011
JAZES:

sorry then, na too short i wan talk grin grin grin
Btw i no see u online since oooo.

I am online now, are you sure you added the right ID? honeric01@ hotmail, you know the rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (101)

My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.