Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76386 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2011
My pending order on EU was hit, and I am happy to say I got in at the BEST price for this upward lap grin Was not able to determine the entry for GU sad cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2011
Was on GU this morning, hit 80 pips already on scalpingmania grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2011
Kashif:

My pending order on EU was hit, and I am happy to say I got in at the BEST price for this upward lap grin Was not able to determine the entry for GU sad cheesy
entered GU @ 16376 yesterday, another opp. go come jare smiley
All my 3, AU, EU & GU on the march for me too  grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2011
Now am on the sideline, after making some few Ks, waiting for possible sell on EUJP
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Dungren1(m): 8:22am On Jun 07, 2011
Had 50 pips each from GU & GJ smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2011
Hitting em badly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2011
Dungren*:

Had 50 pips each from GU & GJ  smiley

You have left?

@naijababe, thanks jare; there are more to come. Congrats on your pip harvest wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2011
meshpips:

I'll call this one "TORONTO SPECIAL"
Sell USDCAD @ market price SL 100pips TP 0.9675
See chart attached.
Happy trading!
Meshach.

This trade is doing just fine.
Meshach
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2011
I love yesterday's pull back,giving me
a very good entry on EU and GU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2011
Money money money, millions of dollars contracts is driving me crazy, somebody please help grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
London session sees USD weaker across the board. Euro supported not only by Chinese comments but also by stronger EZ Retail Sales and higher German Factory Orders. RBA kept rates unchanged. ALl eyes on Bernanke's speech in US evening for clues on the economy & latest round of Fed policy easing.

The RBA held rates steady at 4.75% as expected last night. The rate statement was somewhat milder, stating that monetary policy was appropriate. After the initial 80 pip spike down, the Aussie was able to recover about half of the losses since London open.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2011
^^^^

Guy no vex say i never contact u jare, was thinking i would need more for someone who wanted some, but right now, he isn't that interested and i am also planning on selling some LRs i have for now.

That said, are we expecting any pull back on EU at this point or it's best we wait till 1.47xx or 1.48xx for a pullback? trying to figure out when to short EU.

But can the resistant at 1.47xx obstruct the up movement or are we likely to have a crash soon?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 08, 2011
Where are we people
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 5:07am On Jun 08, 2011
Sentiment about the US economy continues to deteriorate and it is dragging down the dollar and stocks. The S&P 500 was higher with 1.5 hours remaining in the session but fell and then fell further after Bernanke delivered his remarks. Dollar bulls were hoping the Fed Chair to would dismiss economic weakness as transitory or that inflation was accelerating but Bernanke was cautious and said US growth so far this year is "somewhat slower than expected" and that inflation was a concern but doesnt see much evidence it is becoming broad-based. Stock market participants were hoping Bernanke would leave the dollar open for QE3 but he gave no hints at further stimulus.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2011
Wooo, i hope no one is still on buy on GU, did anyone saw that drop? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2011
Omo no be small drop oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^

Guy no vex say i never contact u jare, was thinking i would need more for someone who wanted some, but right now, he isn't that interested and i am also planning on selling some LRs i have for now.

That said, are we expecting any pull back on EU at this point or it's best we wait till 1.47xx or 1.48xx for a pullback? trying to figure out when to short EU.

But can the resistant at 1.47xx obstruct the up movement or are we likely to have a crash soon?

The northward move on EU appears to be weakening. I have exited the long I entered earlier. I could not see the resistance you refer to in at 1.47xx though. For me, it is waiting time again for this pair.

@JAZE, can see you are a fundamental trader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2011
odiaero:

Wooo, i hope no one is still on buy on GU, did anyone saw that drop? shocked shocked shocked

No be small thing o, thankfully I had moved my stop to break even at least before it dropped like a collapsed roof. Now sitting on my hands and watching
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2011
naijababe:

No be small thing o, thankfully I had moved my stop to break even at least before it dropped like a collapsed roof. Now sitting on my hands and watching

Me scalping on others and waiting for the right time to long and scalp GU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2011
Kashif:

The northward move on EU appears to be weakening. I have exited the long I entered earlier. I could not see the resistance you refer to in at 1.47xx though. For me, it is waiting time again for this pair.

@JAZE, can see you are a fundamental trader.

Well i have a long already, i dont think this drop is going to last, one more try to 1.47 is needed, i might short inside 1.475x.

As for GU, i am waiting to either short from 1.64x or long from 1.629x
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2011
^ That your long might be costly; I am going to wait EU out, I think it'll get as low as 1.4550. If it gets there I'll consider a long. I have a long on AU, entered at 1.0598 and expect TP at 1.0640
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2011
At the moment, there is confusion in the market, imagine only made 2k since morning, i could not enter other accounts cos of fear of the unknow lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hi all,
new trade call
BUY NZDUSD
Get full details from my blog by clicking on my signature
Happy trading!
Meshach.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2011
^ At least you made 2k, me i never make sisi today  sad. Market all over the place jare
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2011
naijababe:

^ At least you made 2k, me i never make sisi today  sad. Market all over the place jare

2k at the size of account am talking is just like spread pips, i need far more than that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2011
naijababe:

^ That your long might be costly; I am going to wait EU out, I think it'll get as low as 1.4550. If it gets there I'll consider a long. I have a long on AU, entered at 1.0598 and expect TP at 1.0640

Really? well thank God for HEDGE, so i am not losing until i close the winning hedge. for now i have been assigned to trading JUST GU and EU, no matter how tempting the rest look, i won't look at any other pair. (my midyr resolution) cheesy

odiaero:

At the moment, there is confusion in the market, imagine only made 2k since morning, i could not enter other accounts cos of fear of the unknow lol

hope say u dey see this one sha?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2011
honeric01:

Really? well thank God for HEDGE, so i am not losing until i close the winning hedge. for now i have been assigned to trading JUST GU and EU, no matter how tempting the rest look, i won't look at any other pair. (my midyr resolution) cheesy

hope say u dey see this one sha?

grin grin grin grin grin grin You finally saw the light.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2011
odiaero:

I got +70pips on that drop. It happened to be th very FIRST trade call on my blog.
Life is easy.
Meshach.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2011
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin You finally saw the light.

I am now celibate to other pairs grin grin grin grin

BTW, i still favor long for both EU and GU, so i am looking for the week's low to long from.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2011
^ Yes I agree, both remain bullish on their weekly charts, just not sure the correction is complete enough for me to long is all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2011
naijababe:

^ Yes I agree, both remain bullish on their weekly charts, just not sure the correction is complete enough for me to long is all

Wait o, are you white? sorry say i dey derail but your leg bi like white own and u dey type broken too. embarassed lipsrsealed

I need another 100pips on EU and maybe 80 on GU, someone should speak to the market movers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (101)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.