Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76379 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2011
OMG!!! grin grin grin grin grin. Yes na my yam legs be dat o. You are funny man, I think you'll find that the pic was huge, hence why they appear so big. White ke? I take it you have not read me in other threads.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2011
naijababe:

^ Yes I agree, both remain bullish on their weekly charts, just not sure the correction is  complete enough for me to long is all

EU needs to touch 1.458x before we can expect long.
Just my opinion sha.
See chart attached.
Meshach.

NB: That is also he point D of a probable bullish bat on 1hr tf
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2011
naijababe:

OMG!!!  grin grin grin grin grin. Yes na my yam legs be dat o. You are funny man, I think you'll find that the pic was huge, hence why they appear so big. White ke? I take it you have not read me in other threads.

Hehehehe, Yam leg? u be calabar woman? hehehe, anyways sha no mind me jor, my curiosity made me check your profile because i be wan see the kind female wey dey into forex with this kind passion. (no mind me, na cat eyes dey worry me)

And yes i haven't really read you on other threads before.

LWKMD for yamleg with hair like real yam grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2011
meshpips:

Just my opinion sha.
See chart attached.
Meshach.

Thanks, pending order already waiting before now. even GU i get pending too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hey guys, from the expressions I can read from majority of the posts here, it seems that the general on-goings here is pipping a handful, then later giving it all back to the market; perhaps with extra, we all have to be careful cos the market is very choppy right now, better still keep off for the rest of the week, me is trading only the dailies now, and everything seems so slow - only one (good, BTW) trade since monday, just my 2 cents, good luck to y'all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2011
Risk aversion is back and USD is stronger against most counter parts after a downbeat statement from FED chairman Bernanke yesterday. Euro is on the weak side after German data disappointed. Market turns to the Beige book and later in the afternoon to the RBNZ rate decision. Moody's issues cautionary note on UK outlook.

German trade balance in April came out weaker at 12B compared to previous 15.1B which was worse than expected 14B. Industrial production in Europes biggest economy fell in April -0.6% from previous +1.2%. This reading marks the fourth consecutive month of deterioration. EZ Q1 GDP was confirmed at 0.8% and 2.5% y/y.

High volatility was seen across GBP pairs when Moodys senior analyst Sarah Carlson told MNI the UK could lose its prized AAA rating. Moodys spokesman subsequently clarified that UK downgrade is not Moodys central scenario. Recall earlier this week, Chancellor Osborne said he rejected calls for a Plan B to scale back his deficit-reduction plan. Meanwhile. the IMF cautioned over UK growth and employment outlook, but still recommended the BoE should raise rates.

At 2:00 pm the Federal Reserve releases its Beige Book report. Beige Book provides evidence supplied by Federal Reserve banks regarding their district economic conditions and is used in upcoming FOMC rate decision on June 22nd.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2011
EU coming within buy region.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2011
meshpips:

Just my opinion sha.
See chart attached.
Meshach.

Bullish bat completed. Wait for a 15min reversal candle pattern and buy
See my blog for trade details.
Happy trading!
Meshach.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2011
Its a very good price to buy EU cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2011
^^^^

Hmmm, i don't like the movement one bit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2011
Why not? i thought u were already EU long. I longed at 14582. On the march grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2011
^^^^

Yes i did and i have added one more at 1.4580 cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2011
Let hit em
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2011
Is EU maintaining a downward channel? GBP could outperform USD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kayx: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2011
@tee j, plsssss i ll like 2 chat u up. Wants 2 go in2 forex bt dont know where 2 strt. Ur email pls so dat i can contact u. 1 lv
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2011
Am I the only one having the mindset of going short? Let's go short.

Be mindful of the long trade you place as the market sentiment is gradually going back to risk-aversion even with slow recovery of the US economy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 09, 2011
Where are we, and will u people wake up from sleep and start making the money ahahahahahahahaahaha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 5:03am On Jun 09, 2011
News coming up today, so those who should be careful should be.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2011
honeric01:

News coming up today, so those who should be careful should be.

I totally agree with you man on this one, check this out:

All eyes will be on the ECB press conference (12:30 GMT),
as traders await if JC Trichet describes the bank's stance on inflation as "strongly vigillant".
It is fair to expect a higher euro if Trichet does mention these words,
and to expect a weaker euro in the event that they are omitted.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2011
JAZES:

All eyes will be on the ECB press conference (12:30 GMT),
as traders await if JC Trichet describes the bank's stance on inflation as "strongly vigillant".
It is fair to expect a higher euro if Trichet does mention these words,
and to expect a weaker euro in the event that they are omitted.

The bold words above are what we are looking out for
today to see if EUR/USD will continue the uptrend or not.
Once that word is mention by the Trichet(The ECB President),
then we should see EU go test 1.4680 and beyond.
Happy Trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2011
It appears EU is plotting a head and shoulder? Should that be the case then, it would be a south-bound move! At this level, I no longer trade "e be like say". Panadol must be panadol. LOL!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2011
@ Akins02324, two pages back you made a passionate plea that we shouldn't allow newbies fall into the wrong hands. I hereby grant you and any FOUR other newbies a rare privilege of learning my trading system. The fee would be "whatever amount you can afford" (but please don't abuse this privilege or attempt to insult my personality by mentioning ridiculous prices). This offer is ONLY open to Akins02324 and any other four NEWBIES.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2011
JAZES:

The bold words above are what we are looking out for
today to see if EUR/USD will continue the uptrend or not.
Once that word is mention by the Trichet(The ECB President),
then we should see EU go test 1.4680 and beyond.
Happy Trading

News man lol, see as you dey wait for news, well EU and GU are already moving up, but i am having this sentiment that we are going to have a fall (na sentiments o) cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2011
honeric01:

News man lol, see as you dey wait for news, well EU and GU are already moving up, but i am having this sentiment that we are going to have a fall (na sentiments o) cheesy

Your sentiment is not illegitimate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2011
If Trichet like make he use hin yansh talk, that one no concern me grin . I am done for this week, I have reached and exceeded my weekly target of 300 pips.

I'll holla at y'all next week. Off to go and play with my son in the garden
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2011
Kashif:

Your sentiment is not illegitimate.

Thank you papa grin

naijababe:

If Trichet like make he use hin yansh talk, that one no concern me grin . I am done for this week, I have reached and exceeded my weekly target of 300 pips.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE, nice one, 300 standard pips i guess? 1 pip = $10 right? grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2011
naijababe:

Gbam!!

@honerico1, you are the chairman!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2011
honeric01:

naijababe:

grin grin grin grin Cant just laughing at una comments.
@Honeric,
I no be full fundamentalist cos i trade technically too.
If u dey follow my post u go notice say i dey give technical shots too cool cool cool

@naijababe,
I dey hail ooo, na u be the real badt gal as i know some badt girls.
Naijababe badt gan, oya tell ur mummy,tell ur daddy say naija babe badt gan.
cool cool cool still singing cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2011
If EU breaks 1.4605,the next stop will be 1.4567 and
then 1.4555. My 2cents cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2011
naijababe:

If Trichet like make he use hin yansh talk, that one no concern me  grin . I am done for this week, I have reached and exceeded my weekly target of 300 pips.

Congrats sis! I was explaining to a friend just this morning that its not all about number of pips.

I suggest that you re-evaluate and think of profit/loss in terms of %.
Let me cite an example:
I went long today on usdjpy @ 79.93 with my SL @ 79.66 (27pips). If I decide to risk 5% on this trade, I would use
5% * 100/27 = 5% * 3.7037= 18.5% of my capital on this trade.
If I make  measly 27pips profit, I get 5% added to my capital.

Now if I come on this self same thread and say I made 54 pips that obviously would NOT sound like a big deal to any trader. Yet if I repeat this feat, compounding daily for 22 trading days, I would have made at least 500% profit.

IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT PIPS SIS, THINK IN %.

Congrats all the same.
Meshach
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 11:04am On Jun 09, 2011
meshpips:

Congrats sis! I was explaining to a friend just this morning that its not all about number of pips.

I suggest that you re-evaluate and think of profit/loss in terms of %.
Let me cite an example:
I went long today on usdjpy @ 79.93 with my SL @ 79.66 (27pips). If I decide to risk 5% on this trade, I would use
5% * 100/27 = 5% * 3.7037= 18.5% of my capital on this trade.
If I make  measly 27pips profit, I get 5% added to my capital.

Now if I come on this self same thread and say I made 54 pips that obviously would NOT sound like a big deal to any trader. Yet if I repeat this feat, compounding daily for 22 trading days, I would have made at least 500% profit.

IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT PIPS SIS, THINK IN %.

Congrats all the same.
Meshach

Well said man well said
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:26am On Jun 09, 2011
JAZES:

grin grin grin grin Cant just laughing at una comments.
@Honeric,
I no be full fundamentalist cos i trade technically too.
If u dey follow my post u go notice say i dey give technical shots too cool cool cool

na play play o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (101)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.