Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

TIPS FOR PROSPECTIVE WIVES - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TIPS FOR PROSPECTIVE WIVES (253 Views)

Could I Be Dating A Prospective Cheat? / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TIPS FOR PROSPECTIVE WIVES by Darevofpeace(m): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
I am very much aware that the future wife are already waiting for the article's about women and here it is,same as men,all single ladies want to have a personal home too,they want to enter into the house where the kids swarms around them and say mummy is back.
They want a man that would keep calling her about her whereabout,an average woman want to be well pampered and cared for and needed attention,our women are so wonderful and they exhibit extraordinary nature unlike men.
As little children, a female child grows faster than male kids in maturity because of learning house chores on time and they tend to learn family values very early enough and how to put other's needs into consideration while working on theirs,
The beauty of every woman is in there body chemistry & psychology,when she is happy,she cries,when she is sad,she cries and when you asked her why are you crying ?she would reply I don't know with tears still welled up in her eye's,it's not a common sight to see men cry,and if it happens the situation is more of a physical pain than emotional ones.
The reason why we do see more mad men around than women is just that men's psychiatric problems do start from the mind while most mad woman own Start's when their emotions are badly damaged, an average man bottles a lot of things right inside for years and this can have an adverse effect on his mental health, 'a healthy mind is a healthy life'
Men are taught early enough as kids not to express their emotion's or feeling's so as not to be termed as weaklings, watch it when a girl falls, people around will be pampering her and she would be well cared for,but if a boy falls on same spot,the words coming out is you are a big boy,men don't cry and you must not allow girls to see your tears.
This concept tends to build a kind of strong heart inside every man and he would still maintain his or her hardness even when his whole mind is raging like the tsunami and in turmoil, I want to list out some point that could make our ladies have successful marriages.

(1)DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE
The era of women having only her body to offer men is over, life is changing very fast and what people terms as romantic now got a lot to do with intelligence quotient (I.Q) the 21st century men want a lady who is an asset to him right from the start of the relationship of adding greater amount of values to his life and same with him to the lady,we see your outward appearance first and we know you already have the hourly glass shape and you looked undeniable sexy,but we see all these traits around an average girl on the street,but I can bet it with you,we can deduce your level of intelligence after 15min.of conversing with you,a man want to hold societal conversation with his woman and she is going to give her valid point's men love intelligent women who knows the trending 'subject of discuss' around the world,we are sometimes bored because of the hustle in Nigeria is hard and what we need is a fire that would spark us up,if every time we spend our time with you,the only thing you talk about is the latest wigs in town,the newly made Gucci designs and you can't even talk about your personal dream's, visions,target,goals and ambition,we might have a rethink that if she is like this now,she would definitely be worst in the marriage,single girls should work on there dream's and personal targets, you must start to add to my life from the relationship and this could increase the Chance's of we been married,most naija relationship are too boring,why? the trend seems the same,call's, hangout and few talks,mini dramas but in the case a single lady who is too pre-occupied with her dream's as a child,she would not be waiting for a man to make her happy, "when you discover who you are,you would know what to do" we need women with personal visions, who are well oriented about the future they had envisaged, we need women who would talk to us about financial investment opportunity that abounds so that the financial stability of the marriage is well sustainable,"so as I come back from work, you talk to me my dear,welcome back,hope today's work went so well? please after you have freshen up,taken your meals and well relaxed; I would like to discuss with you the latest investment in town,news as such makes a man's mind to go harwire(positive) we feel joyful,happy and it boost our morale that this is why I do love this woman and got married to her at first instance.

(2)LEARN TO BE DOMESTICATED
Every soon to be wife must learn how to manage a home effectively,you must learn how to cook well,take care of the kids and manage the resources the husband brings home to take care of the family's need's,a woman must learn how to improvise till when a better solution comes,you must be able to learn how to maintain the family status in down time's, I was in a relationship with a lady who was 31yrs.of age,just a month into the relationship, she called me aside and said, ayobami,I do not know how to cook? and I can't stay in a room without air-conditioning (A.C) and we shall definitely need an house help when we are married,I was so surprised because the lady was from an average family just because her Uncle was a one tenure Governor,so the expensive lifestyle of yesteryears was still in her blood, I walked away from the relationship forever because I knew we shall have multiple crises in the marriage.

(3)LEARN A SKILL ASIDE YOUR FIELD AND DEVELOP YOUR TALENT'S, GIFT AND POTENTIALS
The era of white collar jobs readily made available seems over and the blue collar one's are loosing it,skill acquisition is another step to break the limit of poverty in this day's, aside your monthly salary, you must have an additional skill that would put food on the table in order to curtail any eventualities about irregular monthly income.Skills are what is selling now,Nigerian are already having a paradigm shift that skill acquisition is the latest development now,what a salary earner takes home in three month's,the proceed from a skill well practiced could outweigh it.What happened to your beautiful voice o
? can't you develop your musical talent,apply for audition's and talent's hunts,I knew a friend way back in 2005,while we were proving as the 'eficos' of our class,attending night classes and craming outdated syllabus which were as given by the British at independence, he was busy going for show's as M.C and organizing small comedy show's, he earned maximum of #10k way back but in 2019 he is a big brand in Lagos now and a friend of mine was begging him to have the sum of #100k to come and anchor his wedding reception,he declined the offer and said the last wedding reception he anchored was #1.1million,he got an upcoming M.C for my friend as replacement thou. What is my point? most of us have forgotten that having a degree should be used as leverage in the future and that we can develop our gifts and talent's also,the holy book says "the gift of man shall make way for him" the question I do ask my friends who complains is that,if you were not opportune to have an contemporary education, what would you do with your life? thing's do not get easier in the future, so much reason while we are still single, all hands must be on deck, we must keep developing ourselves daily in order to measure up with the desired future.I have already done justice to both the single men and women with these article's already.
Re: TIPS FOR PROSPECTIVE WIVES by wireless847(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
seee ecven onrs here
www.wirelessbomb..com

(1) (Reply)

A Thread To Find Out Who Received The Worst Valentine's Gift Yesterday / See Below / Abuse Of Love, A Call For Adequate Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.