Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Easy Rules Of How To Save Money On Valentines Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Rules Of How To Save Money On Valentines Day (231 Views)

This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. / Video Of An ashawô twerking On A Yahoo Boy For cash On Valentines Day Goes Viral / Man Reacts As He Sees Another Guy Holding His Sister On Valentines Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Rules Of How To Save Money On Valentines Day by rotormast: 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
I read an article on CNBC where it was projected that Americans will be spending a whooping $20.7 billion on Valentine’s Day. That’s a lot of money to spend in a day. You should be able to show your spouse love everyday, not just on Valentine’s Day.

Before I totally digress from the main purpose of this article, let’s talk about how you can save money on Valentine’s Day. It is believed that couples that save together, stay together.

Indoorcation : Wait! No dictionary will give you the meaning of indoorcation because I only just came up with it. Instead of going out to spend a lot of dough on one meal, you can spice up your Valentine by cooking for bae at home. It’s a romantic season and I’m sure she will find it sexy. Don’t forget to create a romantic atmosphere with candles and soft sweet music. Remember we are trying to save you money �.

Display your ingenuity : Don’t be confused. I know you are good at something. I’m assuming you know how to write a short love letter, create a poem and if you can sing , write and sing a song for your partner.

Give the gift of service: If you want to have a heartfelt time with your partner, why not spend time giving back to the community together. The benefit of doing things together is creating new memories which keeps your relationship fresh and at the end of the day, you don’t get to spend a dime. There are lots of volunteering works around you, go online or ask your friends about it.

Parkation : I really need to stop coming up with meaningless words, but you have to pardon me just this time. There are lots of free parks where you can go sit and chill with bae. You can also go along with wine and snacks, this will never be as expensive as visiting a restaurant and you will still get to enjoy your Val. day with your boo

Be spontaneous and keep the price low: there are lots of spots around your city that you may not ordinarily want to explore but you can spice things up by exploring this places during this valentine season. An example is the famous cooked food market by Allen round about in Lagos. The food is cheap and the exciting memory of going to sit down there to eat will create an unforgettable experience.

Read related articles on financesiq.com

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Special / Indian Medical Visa From Nigeria? / Travel With EASE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.