Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. (2769 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by funkmrflexx(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2021
I and my girlfriend have been together for close to 3 years now. So on valentines day she was In school. She schools in oghara (I was supposed to go meet her but I couldn't). Dat day something just told me that she wasn't at home. So I called her on WhatsApp call, she told me she was at home sleeping and she just woke up. I said OK. As we were talking it seems nepa took light and I heard a noise of a ceiling fan. (her fan at home has fault and wasn't working. She said she doesn't have money to repair it now). So I asked her wat was making Dat noise. She said the noise is coming from outside. Then I knew she wasn't at home. I told her to switch to video call lemme just see her face. She ended the call and called me back about 5 minutes later on video call but this time she was outside. Then I told her to turn d camera lemme see her compound. She refused. Then I told her she wasn't at home. She said she was that I was just looking for quarrel. After much argument she told me she went out with some of her neighbors. I asked her where she went. She said why would I ask her that she's not a child. Besides her friends go out and nobody questions them. She refused to tell me she was. So I called her friend and asked her. Then to my surprise her friend to me that they left for warri since morning. She was like didn't my babe tell me. I was like no she didn't.
So I called my babe and told her I know she's in warri. She was quiet. So I asked her where she was in warri. She refused to tell me that I should go and ask her friend. She was angry that why should I go and call her friend that I should delete her friend's number. That no matter what she won't tell me where she is and she won't apologize because she didn't wrong me. She said I was the one who wrong her by trying to find out where she was from her friend. I was really hurt. Because she obviously did wrong. Even her friend told me that she was wrong. But she refused to admit to her mistake or apologize for it. So I told her the relationship will end of she doesn't tell me where she went and if she doesn't apologize. After much pressure from her friend. She finally apologized. But deep down I know i can't be with this type of person and looking at my options already

That's how she behaves, she doesn't know how to apologize, she has anger issues, she doesn't admit to her wrong doing. She doesn't even want to listen to my own Decisions. She's too stubborn for me. So right now the relationship is shaky because I have decide I can't marry someone who can't submit to me as a wife.

So was I wrong to call her friend when I found out she lied about where she was. (she said since I knew she was lying I was supposed to just take it like that and ask no questions).
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by PoliteActivist: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2021
She obviously wants an open relationship, not one where you monitor each other. If you can't deal with that, leave. No be by force

10 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by silento(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2021
God save u , bro u have every right to know where ur girlfriend go unless una be just Bleep mate , relationship is a demo marriage find better girl them plenty and cheap now

Last last Na ashawo all of us go marry for this generation

7 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2021
U neva marry her,u dey monitor,if u marry her u go turn CID,for her case,mtcheew!,as if agreeing to be in bondage with u(marriage with u will b a bondage),is a favour.
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by donbachi(m): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2021
"i went to see dat my aunty dat just gave birth,she asked me to come help her out"...dis was wat a girl told me years ago.as if i know any of her aunty wey been get belle.while,na man house she dey..my guy leave her.use ur life do better thing.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Freestainworld(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2021
why did she lie to you? did she went out with another guy? asking her friend is not totally wrong since she's the one you want to commit your life with, she's just stubborn and needs to be thought a lesson, if it's me, I won't even confront her once I found out, but she won't hear from me again, won't call nor pick her calls again, let her enjoy her life to the fullest, can't kill myself over nothing, maybe you talk too much, that's why she's messing up, she needs your action as a man not your words.

9 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by funkmrflexx(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2021
Newoldme:
U neva marry her,u dey monitor,if u marry her u go turn CID,for her case,mtcheew!,as if agreeing to be in bondage with u(marriage with u will b a bondage),is a favour.

So if my girlfriend lie about here Whereabout I should just leave her be and not find out where she is?
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2021
My brother, first things first if your lady cannot be open with you, that's red flag number 1.

That means she does not trust you with her secrets hence she can't trust you with her life.

Secondly your policing approach is a bit intruding even if na me I go give you small hesitation.

If you think your woman is stubborn for you, it goes both ways, either you are doing something wrong that is making her feel unloved or she is just being plain stupid, bkos every relationship requires some adjustments and if she can't make that happen then she is not deserving of a good guy.

But in whatever case, faults in relationships goes both ways most times, so check yourself if need be to make adjustments for the betterment of both of you, equally request same from her end, then if she doesn't want to, leave her fast, but know this every reaction or response from a lady is triggered by a mindset or believe, if you can't handle it leave.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2021
You are still asking us questions? Hahahaha

Una too mumu for women hand

Immediately you knew she was not at home, sense suppose tell you say she probably going to swallow another prick. You should have strolled out to drink beer and find Smally spend the rest of that day with. Nor let Nigeria girls give you headache. Else your head go blow coz of headache. The headache doesn’t end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2021
funkmrflexx:

So if my girlfriend lie about here Whereabout I should just leave her be and not find out where she is?
Give urself high blood pressure ontop person wey no be ur wife.monitoring spirit!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by AstroG: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2021
Nigerian Girls are Useless cry

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by chiiraq802(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2021
Nigerian Girls are very Useless..... truth to God.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by DaddyRochie1642: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2021
donbachi:
"i went to see dat my aunty dat just gave birth,she asked me to come help her out"...dis was wat a girl told me years ago.as if i know any of her aunty wey been get belle.while,na man house she dey..my guy leave her.use ur life do better thing.

grin grin
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Mikester: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2021
To be in a relationship, you have to understand the person you're dealing with. You coming here to ask us how to go about your relationship just proves you're too naive to be in one.

This is why I still maintain this stance

- Friendship
- Romance
- Engagement
- Marriage

Others are just deceitful

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Yippeedaniel(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2021
She was with us in Warri.. If u no u no
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by blinking001(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2021
Some of this stories sound strange to me, may be it's because I'm highly favoured by nature but how can you cope with all the red flags before you? How do men cope being with women who disrespects them..like how?? How can you see such glaring evidences of your girl friends infidelity and still be sissy about it? Why are you not fucking her friend already? Why why why?

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Preshmane(m): 10:41am On Feb 19, 2021
Newoldme:

honestly don't know what's wrong with you people, so far my money ends up in your hand one way or the other and I also have intentions of marrying you.. I have every right to know where you are.. na so una dey take turn evening news paper

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Preshmane(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2021
I blame this dumb nigga that's seeing a red flag and still diving in
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2021
blinking001:
Some of this stories sound strange to me, may be it's because I'm highly favoured by nature but how can you cope with all the red flags before you? How do men cope being with women who disrespects them..like how?? How can you see such glaring evidences of your girl friends infidelity you're still being sissy? Why are you not fucking her friend already? Why why why?
i swear gee, these niggas complain too much

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by TheUndercover: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2021
So many effeminate men in the society these days. A woman never wants you to need her, only want her. The moment your wants becomes need, she no longer wants you. Visit the RED PILL thread and change your life.
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by funkmrflexx(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
My brother, first things first if your lady cannot be open with you, that's red flag number 1.

That means she does not trust you with her secrets hence she can't trust you with her life.

Secondly your policing approach is a bit intruding even if na me I go give you small hesitation.

If you think your woman is stubborn for you, it goes both ways, either you are doing something wrong that is making her feel unloved or she is just being plain stupid, bkos every relationship requires some adjustments and if she can't make that happen then she is not deserving of a good guy.

But in whatever case, faults in relationships goes both ways most times, so check yourself if need be to make adjustments for the betterment of both of you, equally request same from her end, then if she doesn't want to, leave her fast, but know this every reaction or response from a lady is triggered by a mindset or believe, if you can't handle it leave.

Thanks for this great piece of advice. This helps a lot

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Supreme01: 11:40am On Feb 19, 2021
Newoldme:

Some of you talk from the ass, some one just cheated and you're supporting. What stops her from telling the boyfriend, if she didn't have anything to hide.
I checked you mode I notice you're a lady, I can sense the kind of person you are...

Mosdi may be right.
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Sonnobax15(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2021
cheesy
Oghara girls,most of Dem na runs girls....My guy,for your peace of mind, sideline that banny.....she no deserve the stress wey you dey give yourself because of her.....
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Sonnobax15(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2021
Newoldme:
Give urself high blood pressure ontop person wey no be ur wife.monitoring spirit!
Ogbeni STFU......you no wise one bit I swear.....

chaii,see towtow people
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2021
Newoldme:

If they tell u say sense na app u go gree download am for free so?
U seriously lack sense.

So he shouldn't know where his gf is especially on Valentine's Day?

Not everyone is Into open relationships like u r. You don't expect him to be like u..
His only crime is falling in love with someone who is difficult to get along with.

OP, I am sure she has good traits too...try telling her what u expect from her and also know what she expects from u. Marriage no be beans talk. If she won't change u move on. Women plenty.

Or u go crazy on her and do exactly same things she does, when she complains u tell her u r learning from her. If her bitter pill is hard to swallow she go change by force.
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Emu4u2c: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2021
She schools in Oghara!!!

Bro you know say Your girlfriend go yahoo boy house

Why you come here come dey disturb our peace when you know watin dey..

Bro you don’t have a girlfriend!!!
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Emu4u2c: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Oghara girls,most of Dem na runs girls....My guy,for your peace of mind, sideline that banny.....she no deserve the stress wey you dey give yourself because of her.....
bro from your talk I guess you be wafi
You Dey stay pitakwa?

Make we link up

Leave that oniovo...he know watin him “girlfriend “ Dey do
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Emu4u2c:
bro from your talk I guess you be wafi You Dey stay pitakwa?

Make we link up
Leave that oniovo...he know watin him “girlfriend “ Dey do
Na ughelli be my bunk...
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Danzakidakura(m): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Newoldme:
na them, pay lovers.
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Gadafii: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
your girlfriend is only ur girlfriend when shes with you, the moment u trurn ur back on her, wonderful things can happen, know this and know peace, the moment u found out shes not at home and u asked where she is and she didnt tell you, oga u supoose end that call sharp and find better thing do, you con turn ur self to detective fashola dey call people ontop banny that was probably gobbling preeq somewhere, nawa for you, please give ur self peace and move

this is why its good to have back-up girlfriend or side chic incase thunder strike one cool

swim your own swim and move out of the pool, men dey queue already, thats all i have to say grin

ya daddi tongue

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Liposure: 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nawa oh. Girls of nowadays.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That 90% Of Guys Love Yellow Ladies ?? / I Don't Want To Sleep With The Igbo Uber Driver / Man Flies In From Australia, Gets Surprise After Trying To Surprise His Babe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.