Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Please HELP. I'm Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please HELP. I'm Confused (782 Views)

Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please HELP. I'm Confused by DaviesCool: 12:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Hi, Please am seriously confused I met this college mate in our 200L and she's lovely, beautiful, smart and kind. We were dating and she was so much into me. After some months I notice she always act funny though trying hard to fake it for me. It was later I discovered she had a boy friend who she love but they have misunderstandings and she needs someone to make her happy then. So apparently she was double dating but was as well confused too. Well she finally leave the dude for me. Fast forward  to our final year. I notice she's stingy and only thinks about herself alone. I bought her a 70k mobile phone birthday gift and we nearly have sex despite her refusal from the onset. She was happy and give me herself but I didn't fall for it because I dont wanna hear HE RAPED ME ish. Now we both working and she suddenly start depreciating in beauty as in growing tummy and heavy make up. Gosh I find it disgusting seeing ladies with BIG tummy, I hate it to hell, the only tummy I admire are the ones that will produce a baby after 9months. I do complain to her but she won't listen and keeps calling me names that its her life, her friends says she's beautiful and so on. I'm not saying you aren't but pls stop growing tummy. She got tired of it and the communication reduced. I'm not emotionally attached to her again. Not because of her tummy though because she's not getting why am complaining. She's in the city of Osun while I work in Lag yet she won't bother to come over to my place. The last time I visited her was in July and I visited her 5 times before then but she will never take a bold step to visit me. She always claim she's busy with project and church.

Now my question is if I end up with her now will the emotions grows when we are sexually attached or what. Pls I need your assistance.

Please Note: I have sex mates since she decides to keep herself till after marriage and she ain't a virgin even when she lied to me that she is (thanks to my finger). But I do believe her because 99.9% of the girls are know dont always tell the truth about it. Only few will tell you the truth.

Thanks
Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by medexico(m): 1:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Even I am confused reading this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by unity004(m): 1:20am On Feb 14, 2019
medexico:
grin
medexico:
we are on the same page. no relationship is perfect just learn how to deal with yours your own way
Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by Starboytwo(m): 1:26am On Feb 14, 2019
I don't even know what the hell to say....
Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by InfernoNig: 1:34am On Feb 14, 2019
You already know what to do bro. I can only say part ways with her. She's got someone else
Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by shortgun(m): 1:56am On Feb 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
OP, your confusion is confusing everybody.
From 200l till she graduated and now working u no knack. shocked
Look, let me tell you the truth is that u are boring ....n she's getting it good from someone else.
My advice is that you move on, you won't have feelings for her after sex, you will be dejected when you see the size of the bore down there.
Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 14, 2019
Let's hear from Lalasticlala *The Relationship Expert*
Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by blackpanther22: 2:03am On Feb 14, 2019
DaviesCool:
Hi, Please am seriously confused I met this college mate in our 200L and she's lovely, beautiful, smart and kind. We were dating and she was so much into me. After some months I notice she always act funny though trying hard to fake it for me. It was later I discovered she had a boy friend who she love but they have misunderstandings and she needs someone to make her happy then. So apparently she was double dating but was as well confused too. Well she finally leave the dude for me. Fast forward  to our final year. I notice she's stingy and only thinks about herself alone. I bought her a 70k mobile phone birthday gift and we nearly have sex despite her refusal from the onset. She was happy and give me herself but I didn't fall for it because I dont wanna hear HE RAPED ME ish. Now we both working and she suddenly start depreciating in beauty as in growing tummy and heavy make up. Gosh I find it disgusting seeing ladies with BIG tummy, I hate it to hell, the only tummy I admire are the ones that will produce a baby after 9months. I do complain to her but she won't listen and keeps calling me names that its her life, her friends says she's beautiful and so on. I'm not saying you aren't but pls stop growing tummy. She got tired of it and the communication reduced. I'm not emotionally attached to her again. Not because of her tummy though because she's not getting why am complaining. She's in the city of Osun while I work in Lag yet she won't bother to come over to my place. The last time I visited her was in July and I visited her 5 times before then but she will never take a bold step to visit me. She always claim she's busy with project and church.

Now my question is if I end up with her now will the emotions grows when we are sexually attached or what. Pls I need your assistance.

Please Note: I have sex mates since she decides to keep herself till after marriage and she ain't a virgin even when she lied to me that she is (thanks to my finger). But I do believe her because 99.9% of the girls are know dont always tell the truth about it. Only few will tell you the truth.

Thanks

Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by nedubest(m): 2:23am On Feb 14, 2019
medexico:

bro, i confuse pass u
Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 14, 2019
Another Mr. Nice guy on the lose! Keep it up bro
Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by J4JUVENTUS(m): 2:35am On Feb 14, 2019
DaviesCool:

Thanks
Read the part where you said she lied to you about something.... Oga run from girls that lie to you...They can be dangerously dangerous.
Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by KadunaMafia: 2:50am On Feb 14, 2019
SEE As GUYS REFUSE TO HELP THEIR FELLOW GUY

Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by KadunaMafia: 2:52am On Feb 14, 2019
You ve not "chop" her for the past five years you were dating her and you don't know there is a guy smashing her that's why her tummy is protruding.

Kwantinue my brother for the Lord is your Monday Hammer

Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by DaviesCool: 6:28am On Feb 14, 2019
shortgun:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
OP, your confusion is confusing everybody.
From 200l till she graduated and now working u no knack. shocked
Look, let me tell you the truth is that u are boring ....n she's getting it good from someone else.
My advice is that you move on, you won't have feelings for her after sex, you will be dejected when you see the size of the bore down there.

My bother believe me. I have never strif her before. She always say no, and I hate disturbing myself when I have those that are ready to give me their all
Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by DaviesCool: 6:31am On Feb 14, 2019
KadunaMafia:
You ve not "chop" her for the past five years you were dating her and you don't know there is a guy smashing her that's why her tummy is protruding.

Kwantinue my brother for the Lord is your Monday Hammer

I don't believe but can sexually life affect a ladies tummy
Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by DaviesCool: 6:32am On Feb 14, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Read the part where you said she lied to you about something.... Oga run from girls that lie to you...They can be dangerously dangerous.

Brother everybody lied and make mistakes
Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by DaviesCool: 6:33am On Feb 14, 2019
Starboytwo:
I don't even know what the hell to say....
medexico:
nedubest:

bro, i confuse pass u

Just pls ask me any questions. I'm gonna ans it
Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by kraayfeesh(m): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
she ain't a virgin, she even lied to you about that and for 5yars now that yiu guys have been together you've not went on pilgrimage to her holy land?

my brother I'm happy to tell you that somebody else is already a regular pilgrimage to her holy land!!! I doubt if its possible she could keep herself for 5years...

of course its always very hard to see a lady that's having sex with someone without emotional attachment which simply means she's seeing somebody else coupled with all her strange behaviours.

make u for no lose bro, find time visit her, find every means knack am then forget about her!!!
shikenna!!
Re: Please HELP. I'm Confused by Emeikus: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
DaviesCool:

Just pls ask me any questions. I'm gonna ans it

What' the actual problem? Her tummy, stinginess, or O don't care attitude

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Here In Minna, Let's Hook Up / Excited Groom Pour Sand On His Wife As They Rock The Dance Floor, Charles Reacts / VIDEO: Zambian Gym Trainer Beaten Mercilessly For Bonking A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.