Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers (32602 Views)

Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million / Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos / Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by tossie101(f): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2019
akejujoe:

please read slowly and comprehend first before coming to shout Afonja. She was murdered by her lazy and thieving employees who unfortunately are Igbos.

shut up ehizojie is edo name

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by pooozeee(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2019
The mind's of human is full of evil anyone that moves close to me is a prime suspect and that is the reason I don't cherish friendship

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2019
Nogodye:
See the name of the Culprits.Na dem

my broad, na dem dey drag naija name inside dirt both internationally and locally... dey look for quick money.. dem too dey commit atrocities ... na dem dey do fake maltina, fake vitamin c ... those bastard.. cursed Judas generation

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Lastanza: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2019
descartes400:
RIP. cry cry

Why bury her in her compound? doesn't it constitute a health hazard to bore holes,wells within and surrounding houses during rainfall?

And the soak away pits littered around everywhere are nutritious to bore holes abi. It's all in ur imagination bro smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2019
Nigeria full of lazy, wicked and JEALOUS people.
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2019
tossie101:
Rest in peace madam, there would be no peace for the wicked.
Example( buhari and ur killers)
you are mad ooo, there will be no peace for BUHARI? and u continue to wallow in poverty.. what has he done to u cursing him? and u expect God to let u no peace ? U will never . curse her killer , not BUHARI, did BUHARI sent the killer? .
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by tossie101(f): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2019
weavesquad:

[s]you are mad ooo, there will be no peace for BUHARI? and u continue to wallow in poverty.. what has he done to u cursing him? and u expect God to let u no peace ? U will never . curse her killer , not BUHARI, did BUHARI sent the killer?[/s] .

Ignorance is a disease.

BTW I'm more established than all the females in ur family
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by yemiyemi: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2019
Igbo Amakaa everywhere....They can kill anything just for money.....Abi...Abi...I lie?....In short i must report una this time around....enough is enough....make una no beg me o...

Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Aarenaija: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Can you just imagine?
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by sreamsense: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2019
For researchers, hope you count this. I told you by my research 35 - 40% of crime in the west is associated to them. The end result is that they influence increase in crime recently in the west. Do your own research for a month and confirm what i am saying. God will help us

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by sammirano: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2019
Why she employ IPOB. Thats the result you get.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Lastanza: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2019
akejujoe:

please read slowly and comprehend first before coming to shout Afonja. She was murdered by her lazy and thieving employees who unfortunately are Igbos.
One thing I'm so sure of is that the rancor and acrimony that you lots have for the igbos will eventually consume you soonest. It is a fact that would be late for you to reverse.
Because you saw one igbo name there, ur dementia or lack of knowledge of where other names could come from made you to quickly come here and type balderdash.
Any name that is neither yoruba or hausa is automatically igbo. Ehizojie is now an igbo name.

Infested foolishness!
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2019
tossie101:

Ignorance is a disease.

BTW I'm more established than all the females in ur family

lol, poverty is ur case ... ... I can predict ur life , can u define ur "established" idiot , a lady without vision.. if you are , u don't need to let people know .. no achievement for u. idiot pig. you are one of the lazy Nigerians , tell me what u meant by "ignorance is a disease " and relate it cursing BUHARI for what some idiots like u did.
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Lastanza: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2019
weavesquad:

my broad, na dem dey drag naija name inside dirt both internationally and locally... dey look for quick money.. dem too dey commit atrocities ... na dem dey do fake maltina, fake vitamin c ... those bastard.. cursed Judas generation

2% remaining. Ur relatives should be preparing for burial because ur bad belle and bitterness towards the igbos will soon kill u
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by buJu234: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2019
some times i think the Indians & Lebanese treatment of Nigeria workers may not b out of place oo?

just thinking sha..

cos assuming this woman did just 50% of that, maybe she may still b alive.
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by tossie101(f): 11:31am On Feb 14, 2019
weavesquad:

, [s]poverty is ur case ... ... I can predict ur life , can u define ur "established" idiot , a lady without vision.. if you are , u don't need to let people know .. no achievement for u. idiot pig. you are one of the lazy Nigerians , tell me what u meant by "ignorance is a disease " and relate it cursing BUHARI for what some idiots like u did. [/s]

Ur ignorance is the reason u couldn't understand my comment, and it's a sickness to u because it has eaten up ur brains.

U are just a cow though, u can predict my life but u can't predict ur problems have have messed up ur miserable life. angry
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by akejujoe(f): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2019
tossie101:

shut up ehizojie is edo name
Typical of you to resort to insults and shy away from the truth. So Okechi Light is also Edo. Why did you not draw attention to the Igbo name there. but quick to mention Ehizojie.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2019
tossie101:
Shut up!
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by tossie101(f): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2019
akejujoe:
Typical of you to resort to insults and shy away from the truth. So Okechi Light is also Edo. Why did you not draw attention to the Igbo name there. but quick to mention Ehizojie.

Typical of u, alwYs obsessed with igbo, even when u can't poop or succeed in life it's igbo... why mention igbo when u know there are other names involved..
And how sure are u that those English names there are not yorubas..
I guess "Desmond Elliot" is not yoruba.

Oponu
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by ridbell01(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2019
that set of people from the yEAST I have been saying it they are the cause of 99.9 percent of problems in country especially Lagos

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by tossie101(f): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2019
Earlieststart11:

Ode olosho stfu

Ur mouth is smelling
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by akejujoe(f): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2019
Lastanza:

One thing I'm so sure of is that the rancor and acrimony that you lots have for the igbos will eventually consume you soonest. It is a fact that would be late for you to reverse.
Because you saw one igbo name there, ur dementia or lack of knowledge of where other names could come from made you to quickly come here and type balderdash.
Any name that is neither yoruba or hausa is automatically igbo. Ehizojie is now an igbo name.

Infested foolishness!
Now take a deep breath and calm down before you give yourself high blood pressure . Your comprehension ability seems to be on the low side if not you would have understood that i was answering the guy who called the killers Afonjas without reading the story. I used the word 'unfortunately' in my response which simply means I don't find it pleasant. How does the fact that an Edo name was there change or erase the fact that an Igbo was involved too. Oga defend your case and stop insulting when you don't have any point.
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by muystoy(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Why would Yoruba business owners be employing these useless people (f.la..ti.noes),look at the names of the killers, I can never and I will never have anything to do with these barbaric monkeys, there's nothing they cannot do for money
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
Flattinos are wicked

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by tossie101(f): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Earlieststart11:

Better than your stinking borehole pussy

Ur sisters hole odour are killing u there better leave the house grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weapons And Charms Recovered From Cultists In Rivers State (Photos) / Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos / Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.