Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers (32601 Views)

Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million / Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos / Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by DeRay98(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
martineverest:
nowadays,when a Nigerian knows he is guilty,they show no remorse.

my neighbor who has been in France for 15 years. gave his house to his friend and his family freely.this dude and his family stayed in this house for almost 14yrs and were owing electricity bill of about 200k.whwn my neighbor came back to Nigeria,he noticed the huge debt accrued and how unkempt his house was.he asked his friend to leave...funnily enough,his friend got angry and couldn't thank my neighbor for allowing him stay in his house for 14 good years

It's Nigerian entitlement mentality, they were probably even not happen that he can back after 14yrs. How are we not sure if they had attempted using jazz to keep him from returning home to take back the house?
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by israelmao(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
I can't just imagine evil-possessed minds some people have!
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by tossie101(f): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Earlieststart11:

E pain am. I don’t have a sister

I don't care ur sisters hole are stinking u grin
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by j1mmy: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yes IGBO criminals in action

I guess these ones did not get VISA to carry drugs abroad so they work locally
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Melvinsofty: 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin grin I dey always enjoy the e fight here adults go dey behave like kids
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
poor woman who did them a favour by offering them jobs and this is how they Repayed her?

This is one of the reasons i sold all my businesses in Nigeria, let me use my money to be Smoking ganja here Rather. Nigerians can not be trusted.
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Earlieststart11:

Lol i no get sisters, Na by force ? Lol
I wonder oo! Crazy people every were grin
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by martineverest(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
DeRay98:

It's Nigerian entitlement mentality, they were probably even not happen that he can back after 14yrs. How are we not sure if they had attempted using jazz to keep him from returning home to take back the house?
u made sense.... Nigerians are ingrate.my brother-in-law and his brother had a large land.his brother decided to sell his portion and greedily added my in-laws' to the one he sold,cos my brother-in-law isn't base in naija.when my in-law came back to sell his land after having some difficulties in Europe ,he noticed that some part of His land had been sold by his brother he agrily arrested his brother.when his brother was freed by him,the dude started boasting he will never reconcile with his brother
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by martineverest(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
gypsey:
poor woman who did them a favour by offering them jobs and this is how they Repayed her?

This is one of the reasons i sold all my businesses in Nigeria, let me use my money to be Smoking ganja here Rather. Nigerians can not be trusted.
as in eh..even Ur family members can betray u
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by martineverest(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
buJu234:
some times i think the Indians & Lebanese treatment of Nigeria workers may not b out of place oo?

just thinking sha..

cos assuming this woman did just 50% of that, maybe she may still b alive.
u made a lot of sense.....if u overthreat Nigerian workers well,u could be harming your business
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by HolyClement001(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Na dem if you are still checking name Igbo amaka
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
martineverest:
as in eh..even Ur family members can betray u
Oh! yes, they have, Numerous times. One of my uncles tried to scam me. He took money from me to buy me 2 pieces of land for 1 million Naira, 500k each till this moment i didn't see any land, He Denied Ever taking money from me, I contacted one lawyer in Anambra He promised that he will make sure i get my money.

He said he will Arrest my uncle and Accuse him if Advance fee fraud, that he just needed me to Authorise it, I said Go Ahead ! Next thing i know my mother rang me begging me to Take it easy that her brother (My uncle) asked her to beg me to call off The lawyer that he will pay.
His wife just paid me 500k just last week. remaining 500k, the lawyer charged me 70k, He made my uncle sign an Agreement to pay the remaining 500k in 2 weeks time.

Just Imagine.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lastanza:

And the soak away pits littered around everywhere are nutritious to bore holes abi. It's all in ur imagination bro smiley wink
All in his crazy imaginations truely. grin
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
jesmond3945:
There is nothing in this world life is full of vanity.
Yes!! Only in Nigeria grin.

Life is Fuvking Fantastic over here in Cali.
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by millionboi2: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
pooozeee:
The mind's of human is full of evil anyone that moves close to me is a prime suspect and that is the reason I don't cherish friendship
dsame with me
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by martineverest(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
gypsey:
Oh! yes, they have, Numerous times. One of my uncles tried to scam me. He took money from me to buy me 2 pieces of land for 1 million Naira, 500k each till this moment i didn't see any land, He Denied Ever taking money from me, I contacted one lawyer in Anambra He promised that he will make sure i get my money.

He said he will Arrest my uncle and Accuse him if Advance fee fraud, that he just needed me to Authorise it, I said Go Ahead ! Next thing i know my mother rang me begging me to Take it easy that her brother (My uncle) asked her to beg me to call off The lawyer that he will pay.
His wife just paid me 500k just last week. remaining 500k, the lawyer charged me 70k, He made my uncle sign an Agreement to pay the remaining 500k in 2 weeks time.

Just Imagine.
Nigerians are like that..trust no one.your mother and father are the only ones that really accountable and transparent
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by labani06(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
flat he*d again hmmm
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by jesmond3945: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
gypsey:
Yes!! Only in Nigeria grin.

Life is Fuvking Fantastic over here in Cali.
ok now and you think she didnt have a fantastic life even more than yours?
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
jesmond3945:
ok now and you think she didnt have a fantastic life even more than yours?
So why were you trying to tell us that there is nothing in this world, that life is full of Vanity. grin You just contradicted yourself Fool!! grin

she may have had a better life than me but Guess what, she is dead. i am still Alive!!

How about your own life? Is it fantastic? sad
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by jesmond3945: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
gypsey:
So why were you trying to tell us that there is nothing in this world, that life is full of Vanity. grin You just contradicted yourself Fool!! grin

she may have had a better life than me but Guess what, she is dead. i am still Alive!!

How about your own life? Is it fantastic? sad
yes she is dead but I dont think your life would ever be fantastic than hers.
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
jesmond3945:
yes she is dead but I dont think your life would ever be fantastic than hers.
okay, that's Fine. Atleast i am not dead. what about your life is it fantastic? grin

And why are you trying to tell us that life is Vanity? maybe your life is Vanity Not mine. grin
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by harbarzzy(m): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Same igbo will claim Buhari is not good smshh
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by jesmond3945: 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
gypsey:
okay, that's Fine. Atleast i am not dead. what about your life is it fantastic? grin

And why are you trying to tell us that life is Vanity? maybe your life is Vanity Not mine. grin
this woman you are seeing her dead body is a british citizen, all her children are british citizens. You cannot even afford the smallest room in her hotel. Her first daughter is a business woman that can take you as her gateman. Even before you were born all her friends became american citizens.If you think I am lying google about her family. So don't bear your chest because it would only take one bullet to your skull by a mexican to know your life is fucking vain.
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
jesmond3945:
this woman you are seeing her dead body is a british citizen, all her children are british citizens. You cannot even afford the smallest room in her hotel. Her first daughter is a business woman that can take you as her gateman. Even before you were born all her friends became american citizens.If you think I am lying google about her family. So don't bear your chest because it would only take one bullet to your skull by a mexican to know your life is fucking vain.
Long story, I don't give a fuvk about the dead bloody woman she is dead grin grin grin look here! my friend, I was born in Hackney in london, And i live in California. I think my life is better than yours, now tell me what is good about your life. Lets talk about you and me forget the dead woman. you started by telling us that life is Vanity you fool!!

One bullet? in mexico? grin grin grin More people are killed in Nigeria every day than in mexico.. Just like this woman killed in Nigeria you fool!

Again I ask, tell me what is fantastic About your own life, This is the 3rd time i am asking you.
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by jesmond3945: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
gypsey:
Long story, I don't give a fuvk about the dead bloody woman she is dead grin grin grin look here! my friend, I was born in Hackney in london, And i live in California. I think my life is better than yours, now tell me what is good about your life. Lets talk about you and me forget the dead woman. you started by telling us that life is Vanity you fool!!

One bullet? in mexico? grin grin grin More people are killed in Nigeria every day than in mexico.. Just like this woman killed in Nigeria you fool!

Again I ask, tell me what is fantastic About your own life, This is the 3rd time i am asking you.
yes i know your life is better than mine only in your sweet dreams but your life is not even 1/10th of this woman's own. Your investments are not worth hers. Infact you are nobody and faceless. Just trolling. If california is life to you then this woman is far better than you would ever be.
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Martin0(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
gypsey:

hmmmm mehn you don provoke ooogringrin
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Martin0:

hmmmm mehn you don provoke ooogringrin
that guy is dumb he doesn't know who he is dealing with. grin
Re: Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
jesmond3945:
yes i know your life is better than mine only in your sweet dreams but your life is not even 1/10th of this woman's own. Your investments are not worth hers. Infact you are nobody and faceless. Just trolling. If california is life to you then this woman is far better than you would ever be.
Okay, so tell me about your life my friend, why are you so Ashamed to talk About your life? Are you A criminal in Nigeria? why are you so concerned About the dead woman? worry About your own life, Maybe i can help you. you don't know

I am not faceless my picture is on my profile. grin grin show your own picture. I think you are A kidnapper In your small village that's why you are hiding. grin grin

I don't need to invest Anything I have everything i need here in cali. women, champaign, ganja and cocaine. grin

The dead woman is Stupid, she managed to leave that shithole Instead of her to stay in the UK and Enjoy and smoke some ganja she is building hotel in the shithole. now the shitholeans like you have killed her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned / Weapons And Charms Recovered From Cultists In Rivers State (Photos) / Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.