Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries (34043 Views)

Top 5 Countries That Enjoys $ex The Most (no.5 Will Shock You) / Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries by FantasticJ: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
shadeze:
I knew it would be head slammers territories. They don't want to celebrate love because they are full of hate

Did Jesus celebrate Valentine's day?

Re: Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries by Zarazzini: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Wetin concern me, shebi it is legalized in my country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyMMCjzxl-Q
Re: Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries by ComedianzazaB(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries by jconsulting(f): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
What is even good about this Islam sef even idols worshippers celebrate love , i think this religion is Antichrist in disguise
Re: Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries by Captain783598(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
Is Nigeria government in support of the valentine. Yes or No
Re: Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries by Larryndelaw: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
Earthbound:
My take home from this article is most Muslim countries are assholes. God bless Turkey!
The same saudi Arabia that Nigerian who celebrate Valentine's runs to for prayer dont celebrate Valentine. Hmmm. Nah wah. Fela has said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries by youngakodex: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
THAT'S WHY THEY MARRIED MANY WIFE'S AND ABUSE WOMEN......BY USING THEM TO BOMBS...EVEN THERE IS NO LOVE AMONG THEM KILLING EVERY BLESSED DAY IN THOSE MUSLIM'S COUNTRY
Re: Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries by jameyjaggs: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
IntrovertedK:
St Valentines day is a christian day. Not surprised. I don't even expect any muslim to be part of it.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries by BabaIbo: 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
KoeChz:
you might not be totally wrong on that esp on your last sentence. But I have done my research. i just told you the truth. My bible is my guide. Everything abt God's love and how to display it is written in the holy book.

The larger percentage of people who celebrate valentine's day are youth and general perception about the day is to show love(sex) to your sex friend (val). You cannot continue to promote immorality hiding under the disguise of showing love.

I understand your point.

What I'm saying is that the fact that people (youth) are misusing the celebration doesn't mean the celebration is meant for (lust/sex), hope you understand now?

Do you know some people do all those immoral acts on other celebration, even on new year eve but does that mean the day/night is meant for that purpose?
Re: Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries by johnaruson(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
KoeChz:
ignorance is a disease.
This is one of the big zombies
Idiot didn't you see 14th February in Numbers 9:11.
Re: Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries by justmenoni: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
So she usually carry each pregnancy for a year?

quote author=tstx post=75715840]

cheesy[/quote]
Re: Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries by KoeChz(m): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
johnaruson:

Idiot didn't you see 14th February in Numbers 9:11.
the biggest fool i have ever seen.
You should cover your head i shame. The bible book of number 1 of the 5 books of Moses(torah) was written 1300BC (before Christ) while valentine lived in the 3rd century AD (after Christ), can you see the disparity and secondly
the Israelite use the Hebrew calender. That you saw the 14 of the second month doesn't mean feb 14 far from it. The second month in Hebrew calender is iyyar which is the beginning of dry season and it is the equivalent to between April and may in our own calender. And on the 14th of iyyar is for late passover and not valentine's day o. Knowledge is power. Do your home work before posting online lest you disgrace yourself with your display of stupidity.
Peace!
Re: Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries by acedsportsng: 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Guys I'm giving out FREE UDEMY Courses and computer softwares. Join my Telegram channel or WhatsApp group on my signature

Re: Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries by Godspoweradiani(m): 1:05am On Feb 15, 2019
it should be banned in Nigeria too..wat is Valentine all about..cant u create a special day and take ur partner out or give gift must it be Valentine day..do u know d history of the Valentine u ar celebrating..the Valentine u are celebrating is someone like me and u..he was a priest in Rome..Elijah, samuel & many others was a great Priest too..then why cant we celebrate them too..we should be wise
Re: Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries by johnaruson(m): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
A fool like you talks history as if you are a witness, so take it easy as you have been brain washed.

KoeChz:

the biggest fool i have ever seen.
You should cover your head i shame. The bible book of number 1 of the 5 books of Moses(torah) was written 1300BC (before Christ) while valentine lived in the 3rd century AD (after Christ), can you see the disparity and secondly
the Israelite use the Hebrew calender. That you saw the 14 of the second month doesn't mean feb 14 far from it. The second month in Hebrew calender is iyyar which is the beginning of dry season and it is the equivalent to between April and may in our own calender. And on the 14th of iyyar is for late passover and not valentine's day o. Knowledge is power. Do your home work before posting online lest you disgrace yourself with your display of stupidity.
Peace!

1 Like

Re: Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries by Ayobami7(m): 1:08am On Feb 18, 2019
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm / Why I'm Scared To Get Married / What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.