Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Why I'm Scared To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm Scared To Get Married (34021 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Kingsley123456(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2023
I will go straight to the point.....
I've not dated a faithful lady since I started dating and I've dated up to 6 different ladies aside from Shop and clean mouth).

My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats. One was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come.

I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more.

I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....

This is isn't the type of woman i want.

That wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.

I'm tired of things like these, I will be 35 by September.

Initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......

I don't want to die young...
Lastly Nairalanders

Do I have to look for another relationship again or
Take her back and give her last chance?? Or, concentrate on money making for another 5yr? And forget about getting married,
Pls advice.

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Reminderz: 10:26am On May 11, 2023
your fears are valid and that's a very good reason for dumping them.. a woman who still insists on keeping male friends while in a relationship and yet doesn't see nothing wrong in visiting them even in homes is nothing more than a olosho...

see ehn, this century, getting a good girl is increasingly difficult... a real high value woman is not even settling for anything less bro... you have to become high value to have access to these women... most women have been ravaged and destroyed by feminism and liberalism..

even if you want to get a high value woman, the environment matters and how she was raised which includes her family background... else, you'll have to go the baby mama way or avoid getting married legally, but make sure your kids are properly raised..

271 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by slawomir: 10:31am On May 11, 2023
Damnnn niggar

The truth is if you never do introduction and marry woman you nor get right to decide who she visit, hangout with or fuckkk

I know alot of niggars will insult me but that is the truth
silvoclaira:

Mumu talk. Go hotel go Carry girl marry nah.

Even BOOGYMAN57 wey dey light up him weed in pieces inside ashawo joint sef nor go yarn dis kind mumu okpata
but that is the truth incase you don't know..the truth hurts

After knowing this secret truth and you still want to spend on her too much then you are nothing but a Mumu man...if you like be spending millions on your girlfriend...don't grow sense that at the girlfriend stage a woman is open to other men

137 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by silvoclaira: 10:37am On May 11, 2023
Find a lady you like that you two can understand eachother

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by silvoclaira: 10:42am On May 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The truth is if you never do introduction and marry woman you nor get right to decide who she visit, hangout with or fuckkk

Mumu talk. Go hotel go Carry girl marry nah.

Even BOOGYMAN57 wey dey light up him weed in pieces inside ashawo joint sef nor go yarn dis kind mumu okpata

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Oyindamolah: 10:44am On May 11, 2023
wink
Oga, you have not done anything on her head and so she has right to have other people coming for her, because una dey do like wizard Nigerian men are very unpredictable.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2023
This marriage thing ehn,e tire the holiness in me seff

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 10:48am On May 11, 2023
Kingsley123456:

I've not dated a faithful lady since I started dating and I've dated up to 6 different ladies aside from Shop and clean mouth).
My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats, one was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come, I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more, I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....this is isn't the type of woman i want, ,that wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.....I'm tired of things like these, I will be 35 by September, initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......I don't want to die young...
Lastly Nairalanders

Take her back and give her last chance?? Or,
concentrate on money making for another 5yr And forget about getting married,
Pls advice.

A real man forgives a cheating woman wholeheartedly..forgive her and marry her..

Infact open a joined account so she can take money as she wills...that's what a real man does. You're welcome 👍

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by MatrixReloaded: 10:49am On May 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Fvck bro where have u been. How is FJ?

To wipe this one out of this sarcastic illusion with oriamo cord just dey hungry me

Rayban25:

A real man forgives a cheating woman wholeheartedly..forgive her and marry her..

Infact open a joined account so she can take money as she wills...that's what a real man does. You're welcome 👍

6 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Kingsley123456(m): 10:53am On May 11, 2023
Rayban25:

Haaa ....Are you kidding me ??

7 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 10:55am On May 11, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Haaa ....Are you kidding me ??

I'm not my brother...the OP should take my advice...he wont regret it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by doggedfighter(f): 10:56am On May 11, 2023
Nothing serious.

She's just keeping her options open just in case you end up telling her stories.

At 35 you're not old.

You can still marry a 20 year old even at 75 grin grin

They say men never age. grin

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by tommy589(m): 11:19am On May 11, 2023
Choice of girls you prefer is ikely the reason,If all the ladies you have ever dated are not faithful

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by worldclass68(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

So your saying until I do introduction/marriage, my supposed fiancee has the right to go about fvcking other dudes grin grin

So after the supposed marriage/intro she would suddenly stop bah?? grin grin

I think the purpose of dating/courtship is to get to know themselves..and u your saying they can go around and fvck other guys too?

Of course according to ur own opinion.... grin grin grin

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by worldclass68(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2023
Rayban25:

Lol..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Gboom: 12:00pm On May 11, 2023
@Op
The simple truth is you are attracting your type of monkey like human being jumping from one tree to another

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Whois(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2023
Know this and know peace

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Kingsley123456(m): 12:07pm On May 11, 2023
worldclass68:

So your saying until I do introduction/marriage, my supposed fiancee has the right to go about fvcking other dudes grin grin

I think the purpose of dating/courtship is to get to know themselves..and u your saying they can go around and fvck other guys too?

Honestly, I'm not too selective , I only need one faithful lady, who will understand I don't share P**sy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by eazzzy1(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2023
The conversation you had about visiting platonic friends should have happened at the the beginning of the relationship. These are the things you should have ironed out to ensure your values aligned.

Some people will soon arrive to call you insecure and tell you she would have deleted those chats if they weren’t platonic but you are a guy, you’ve had female friends and you know how it goes down.

In my opinion, begin a new relationship. List out your deal breakers and ensure you are on the same page before you proceed. So when these deals are broken, it’s clear she knew the right thing to do, she just didn’t find you deserving of it.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by ITbomb(m): 12:42pm On May 11, 2023
You should consider changing where you meet these girls

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by kelspinall(m): 12:46pm On May 11, 2023
Truth be told this gals are something else..

marriage i don't think much about it seriously and lastly you see love and relationships thats the only things that saddens my heart....

God help the trap niggaz

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by VandalSavage(m): 1:22pm On May 11, 2023
Finding a good wife this generation is like finding a brown needle dropped from a helicopter in Sahara desert 😒

Your only option now is to go and met your parents and tell them they should arrange a wife for you like in the good old days 😉

don't even think about going to churches or offices or libraries in hopes of finding a good lady 😂, all those updates Don cast

Na oloshos full all those places now looking for a stable man to Leach on after living their lives live dogs.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by swagguElite(m): 1:42pm On May 11, 2023
You need to continue your legacy and raise issues. Get married, raise your kids your style.

As for loyalty, you think 19yrs old gurl did not have a boyfriend who kissed and played with her boob while she was 17yrs. Talkmore of twenty sth. You need to start going to gym or hit 100 push ups at home everyday. Focus more 100 is hard, divide it into 5sets-20reps, you're worried about things that will happen with or without you.

As you have options, she has options too. As you decide to be loyal, another gurl is there too - same reasoning. You will keep meeting them until you find one you can manage.

Marriage emerges as a management crisis training camp. You will learn and unlearn, forgive and commit , make sacrifices and be sacrificed.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Johnnynash(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2023
My brother u are very right to be scared. Exactly what you experienced happened to me too and right now I have decided not to be good and in love with any lady again. That gender is so insensitive to some of these things.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by akube34: 2:02pm On May 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

una funny oooo. I never marry am but them want make I Dey perform husband duties like providing big they can’t be loyal. Them wan Dey collect from all of us. They want the benefits of being in a relationship but act single. Abeg, u for say person fiancée still get right sleep with another man.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by akube34: 2:05pm On May 11, 2023
Oyindamolah:
wink
Oga, you have not done anything on her head and so she has right to have other people coming for her, because una dey do like wizard Nigerian men are very unpredictable.
I dnt really understand this type of talk. But these ladies want us to perform husbands duty Abi . Why don’t they say we shouldn’t provide for them since we are not married. So them wan Dey chop my money, den still go out Dey find another guy. At the end of the day na me lose. The only way I can accept this theory na if I no dey gv am anything, fine that way I don’t loose

29 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by almarthins(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2023
Kingsley123456:

My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats, one was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come, I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more, I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....this is isn't the type of woman i want, ,that wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.....I'm tired of things like these, I will be 35 by September, initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......I don't want to die young...
Lastly Nairalanders

Pls advice.

Ere wo ni aja n ba ekun se?

You gf had been cheating on you. She never talk true.

Make u run fa,! Those kind girls go dey give those boys free kitten at your expense.

Run o!

21 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by akube34: 2:09pm On May 11, 2023
doggedfighter:
Nothing serious.

She's just keeping her options open just in case you end up telling her stories.

At 35 you're not old.

You can still marry a 20 year old even at 75 grin grin

They said men never age. grin
so we can also keep ours open too Abi? Many of you ladies don’t just want accountability.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by akube34: 2:10pm On May 11, 2023
worldclass68:

no mind the rubbish them Dey talk. Like she is free to do what she wants even as your fiancée. She should only stop when you marry am. Them Dey talk like mumu

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Ogechi98: 2:30pm On May 11, 2023
I feel your pain bro, been in your shoes before so I know what it feels like. I would advice you explore other options in order to know which really fits into your future plans. It's really not easy dealing with the opposite gender especially the ones from Nigeria, it comes with a lot of drama, truama and a whole lot of stuff but regardless just keep your options open cool
Kingsley123456:

Lastly Nairalanders

Pls advice.

11 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Ogechi98: 2:35pm On May 11, 2023
Typical Nigeria girl mentality,you guys know nothing about loyalty na just to bleep around una sabi undecided
Oyindamolah:
wink

18 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Kobicove(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2023
Whois:
Know this and know peace

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.