Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) (32625 Views)

Atiku: My Relationship With NASS Thwarted Obasanjo’s Third-Term Agenda / Atiku: My Government Will Devolve Power To States / Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by williams85(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2019
#AtikumyVal
Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by unity004(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2019
grin two days to go #atiku_my_val bt am not gay sacking buhari is a must that must be done on saturday
Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by Ayoefa: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Inconsequential trash. They will need a new Val by next week after FEBUHARI 16th and Atheifkwu has been trashed at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by KillTheZombies: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2019
Biglittlelois:
The pain, oh the pain zombies will feel when they see this cheesy cheesy cheesy

The pain the zombies like trigitis, deomelo, modath, ramdeuter, cleverly etc feels right now dey sweet my belle wellu wellu. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by sgd: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2019
APC will avoid this thread like

5 Likes

Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by drjprince: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2019
Atiku my Val

6 Likes

Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by SouthEastFacts: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2019
I love you Atiku. Happy Val

5 Likes

Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2019
CHECK THOSE BEHIND THIS THEY WILL BE IBGOS. PEOPLE WHO LOVE THEIR BONDAGE SHALL SUFFER FOR A LONG TIME.
Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by kingsaif(m): 11:05am On Feb 14, 2019
keep decieving yourself, the millions of people that will vote Bubari up north don't even know what Val is, out of the 4, 000 people that tweeted not even 200 would come out and vote, una think say na for social media dem dey cast vote? on saturday e go shock una, Atiku my Val Buhari my President

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 11:06am On Feb 14, 2019
CHECK THE TWEET YOU WILL THAT THE NAMES ARE YORUBAS, THAT IS TO SAY THE CHRISTIAN YORUBAS ARE ATIKULATED, THE YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE THE ZOMBIES

5 Likes

Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2019
Mumu dey this country no be small.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2019
kingsaif:
keep decieving yourself, the millions of people that will vote Bubari up north don't even know what Val is, out of the 4, 000 people that tweeted not even 200 would come out and vote, una think say na for social media dem dey cast vote? on saturday e go shock una, Atiku my Val Buhari my President
I AM NOT SURPRISED THIS IS COMING FROM A YORUBA MUSLIM ZOMBIE

8 Likes

Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by Ekpekpee: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2019
I am Aticulated oooo.

Atiku my Val

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by Light1259: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2019
See the meaning of APC
A: Atiku
P: Please
C: Come.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2019
lol....indeed atiku their val....
Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
#AtikuIsMyVal..

Atiku is everyone valentine..

... speak for yourself..I refuse to Val a really rogue and treasury looters...

Bird of the same feather
Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari messed up his government by not listening to the people that kept him in his position today.,,
Rather he went listening to his cabals....allowing them impose Hausa Fulani kingdom into a whole Nigerian government, that you can hardly see any other tribe in the office if his government.......

Said without fear that he can't find any other person suitable for the job from other tribes not even from His slave people......

Somebody who doesn't obey Court orders....keeps criminals as his friends but points to other people as the criminals ......

Tell me who can vote for this kind of a man back into government.....

HAUSAS ARE ATIKULATING
YORUBAS ARE ATIKULATING
IGBOS ARE ATIKULATING....
IJAWS ARE ATIKULATING....

On Saturday....we shall all spread the birth of ATIKULATION government in NIGERIA......

APC can rig the election but GOd will pit confusion in their territory before it will manifest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari look alone preaches sadness and wickedness , talk less of his actions. I'm yet to see his children and wife get themselves involved in his presidential campaign like Davido threw all his body in for his uncle. Is like something is wrong somewhere and possibly beyond our understanding#AtikumyVal

1 Like

Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by emmy2244: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2019
God's wishes and Desires Are My Val
Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by JubiOmeiza(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2019
On Saturday we give the biggest Val gifts to Buhari... we don't do media tins
Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by sholamat: 11:26am On Feb 14, 2019
i wish atiku should just have a val party with the youths .. talk to them.. and let them know this is for the youth

i can’t wait to start working with u sir

1 Like

Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by Dino98: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2019
Everything about Atiku is just sweet.

His name AA...Would u rather have A+ or B-(BMinus)??

He can dance, he has swag, I saw his tight white shoe that he wore to the Peace Accord thingy yesterday, he is intelligent, he is a ladies man, he runs successful businesses, he is the kind of man u can be proud of anywhere as ur president, he is eloquent, he is for everyone, he has strength, he is ALIVE!!! He is all and all.

Why will u chose weak over strong, ugly over fine, yeye over doings, dullard over intelligent?? The list goes on.

My people, it can't be Buhari na....who would u rather go out with for val?? Someone who you will.spend the entire evening explaining everything for him?? Explaining the movie for him??

Please na, do val for.me and vote out buhari.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by EsteemedB(f): 11:31am On Feb 14, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Share the love today with a loved up cartoon picture of you and your spouse at an affordable rate smiley

Also contact for your classy logo and complementary card designs smiley

Nice. Will contact you when ready
Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by EsteemedB(f): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Share the love today with a loved up cartoon picture of you and your spouse at an affordable rate smiley

Also contact for your classy logo and complementary card designs smiley

Will contact you when am ready
Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by zone51: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2019
I must commend the people handling the media branding of ATIKU just like APC did in 2015, SO dope BUT Sai Baba till 2023 cool cool cool
Re: Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) by rasxx(m): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2019
Atiku my luv.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Drove Peter Obi From PDP – Dino Melaye / Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador / Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.