Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th (19000 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / 107 Year-old Man Leads Protest As Community Holds Mock Burial For Nsugbe ruler / Oputa Court Complex Owerri In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
goodnessme1:
God bless ipob.
God bless kanu.

God bless all lovers of freedom.

So you are finally claiming Igbo. I'm sure tomorrow you will come and post "we Yorubas..." here. Confused fella.
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Ojiofor: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
DerideGull:

The above crap showed who is actually brain dead in this discussion. I cannot fathom your age or level education base on the display of ignorance however it is unfortunate you did know when the term boycott surfaced in the amalgamated territories called Nigeria.

I asked you a simple question and as usual you came up with crap. Did Zik and Co got us independence through non participation in elections?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Durchmann(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Solidshaft122:

At least he stands by his words unlike fellow igbos

Well, we are all entitled to our perspectives.
The truth remains that safe secessionist movements have been driven by a populist political approach. In Igbos case, they do not stand as the most popular adoption in the South East. That is where failure begins.

I have stopped talking or arguing about IPOB and NK right from the day he appeared publicly in Israel. If he had my admiration for his "dogged" character in the past, he lost it that day. I know that applies to a lot of Igbos as well.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by kalufelix(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
chukwuemekafran:
did anyone say voting will bring referendum.
My question is simple does sitting at home amount to biafra referendum and actualization if biafra republic?
I have met some people who seem to be confused about this

You are the confused person here you don't just wake up from sleep and become a sovereign nation. It's a process...you bear an igbo name doesn't translate to being a biafran

You can vote all you want but Biafrans don't want to be part of the rotten and fraudulent process no more

It's "Vote" for Nigeria or "Sit at home" for Biafra ..it sure doesn't stop a winner from emerging but nobody cares

No be by force to go Dubai nwanne. ..
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by HomeOfMe(f): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Clerverly:
God Bless Umuchineke! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heiNECCifI0

Nnamdi kanu and supporters will single-handedly give buhari victory on a platter of gold if they do not vote.
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
DerideGull:

The above crap showed who is actually brain dead in this discussion. I cannot fathom your age or level education base on the display of ignorance however it is unfortunate you did know when the term boycott surfaced in the amalgamated territories called Nigeria.

Your emotional rant didn't address the question you were asked: what political process did the independence activists boycott to achieve their independence. While you're at it, you can also list any independence movement in the history of the world that was ever achieved with a political boycott. Please, come back with the answers - we're waiting.
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by rafak: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
If all igbos will not vote,it will be better for the incumbent.
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Offpoint: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:
we Igbo are not dumb and foolish people as Ralph uwazuruike called us

we will prove to the zoo that Biafra is greater than Nigeria big time. we can't be a slaves to Hausa/Fulani as afonja was a slave to them

it's we Igbo that made Nigeria exist till date if not all Nigerians wouldn't have exist. to all Igbo abusing and ridiculing KANU the hero of Biafra shame on you

Shame on all Ndigbo abusing their leaders because they want to lick Atiku a Fulani man butt

come Feb 16 we will show the zoo what we are made up. all ndigbo that show up on Feb 16 should face the consequences. ndiara

all hail Biafra land. the rising sun must shine. say no to more oppression from backward Fulani and Yoruba slaves
What will you show the zoo? not voting? gringrin either you vote or not, election will be conducted and a winner will emerge and he will be your president... that's the bitter truth.
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Andy2274: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Go out and vote. Boycotting of election will not bring anything good and will not solve the problem rather it is adding to the problem. Where is the person that is asking you to boycott election? Did Mandela run away from South Africa during his struggle for independence? Did Nnamdi Azikiwe ran away during struggle for independence? This is your opportunity for having someone there in the affairs of government instead of you to make use of this opportunity you want to boycott election and if they loose you will be crying that they marginalising you people. That was how you people missed the opportunity of senate president. The guy that was at the fore front of Catalonia independence from Spain did not run away. He stood and he is fighting for his people. How could you allow someone that has kept his family in a safe place to push you to this? If you want to boycott election do it peacefully and allow people that will vote in the area to do so else those Hausa soldiers will just waste you for nothing......It is when you are alive that you can fight for referendum or independence. Telling other not to vote outside their will is intruding into their fundamental human rights. There are many ways to go about this thing not boycotting election. It will take time but it must surely come. Lastly, unless you Ibos start speaking with one voice, it will be very difficult to achieve.
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by 36STATES: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

God Bless Umuchineke

Ohamadike Has Done It For Us!

Better than poverty, pain, hunger and suffering imposed on Nigerians by dullard Buhari.
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Ategberoson(m): 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
Offpoint:

What will you show the zoo? not voting? gringrin either you vote or not, election will be conducted and a winner will emerge and he will be your president... that's the bitter truth.

shut up. Yoruba was president for 8years they are still rushing to east for asylum. what did North gain in their long year ruling?

we at tired of the zoo election. no one can stop us from boyscouting the election. all hail Biafra
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by dadark: 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:
we Igbo are not dumb and foolish people as Ralph uwazuruike called us

we will prove to the zoo that Biafra is greater than Nigeria big time. we can't be a slaves to Hausa/Fulani as afonja was a slave to them

it's we Igbo that made Nigeria exist till date if not all Nigerians wouldn't have exist. to all Igbo abusing and ridiculing KANU the hero of Biafra shame on you

Shame on all Ndigbo abusing their leaders because they want to lick Atiku a Fulani man butt

come Feb 16 we will show the zoo what we are made up. all ndigbo that show up on Feb 16 should face the consequences. ndiara

all hail Biafra land. the rising sun must shine. say no to more oppression from backward Fulani and Yoruba slaves

hate speech....!!
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by dadark: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

shut up. Yoruba was president for 8years they are still rushing to east for asylum. what did North gain in their long year ruling?

we at tired of the zoo election. no one can stop us from boyscouting the election. all hail Biafra

waaaaaat....!?

say that again....

you are rushin them,not them you....
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Offpoint: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

I'm not Yoruba by tribe, but this your "rushing to east for asylum" is laughable assertion.

Like I said earlier, you vote o, you no vote o... election will be conducted and a winner will emerge and he will your PRESIDENT and there'll be nothing like Biafran in his 4 years of ruling.
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Ategberoson(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
dadark:

hate speech....!!

you and your zoo Republic can't stop the Biafra and the sun from shining

the zoo we fall
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Ategberoson(m): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Offpoint:

I'm not Yoruba by tribe, but this your "rushing to east for asylum" is laughable assertion.

Like I said earlier, you vote o, you no vote o... I election will be conducted and a winner will emerge and he will your PRESIDENT and there'll be nothing like Biafran in his 4 years of ruling.

that's your believe. we are answering to ohamidike Atiku can go to hell
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by dadark: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

you and your zoo Republic can't stop the Biafra and the sun from shining

the zoo we fall

hate speech....!!
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Ategberoson(m): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
dadark:

waaaaaat....!?

say that again....

you are rushin them,not them you....

you know nothing, we made Yoruba and Hausa exist till today. we are tired of developing you people

Biafra will come on Feb 16. zoo we fall
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by dadark: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

you know nothing, we made Yoruba and Hausa exist till today. we are tired of developing you people

Biafra will come on Feb 16. zoo we fall

hate speech....!!
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Gboom: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Durchmann:

Well, we are all entitled to our perspectives.
The truth remains that safe secessionist movements have been driven by a populist political approach. In Igbos case, they do not stand as the most popular adoption in the South East. That is where failure begins.

I have stopped talking or arguing about IPOB and NK right from the day he appeared publicly in Israel. If he had my admiration for his "dogged" character in the past, he lost it that day. I know that applies to a lot of Igbos as well.
My man speak for yaself.
Kanu is a hero for having the courage to ask for secession of Biafra unlike you guys that are licking the ass of looters because of the stipend those criminals are dashing you or you hatred for Buhari.
Mind you Atiku is also a Fulani man
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by BuhariAdvocate: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
staen:
and after respecting ur stupid leader ,and after sitting at home Biafra will b handed to u guys ..ryt? .... Una dey make me shame say i be igbo
you yolobar Muslim stop pretending leave our Biafra alone.
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Durchmann(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Gboom:

My man speak for yaself.
Kanu is a hero for having the courage to ask for secession of Biafra unlike you guys that are licking the ass of looters because of the stipend those criminals are dashing you or you hatred for Buhari.
Mind you Atiku is also a Fulani man

Your kind is the reason why if Biafra ever has a chance, it will be a failed project.

There is already huge prejudice, discrimination and nepotism going on within the South East at the moment. Your statement is just a reflection of those traits I mentioned above and I know it echoes the orientation of most of your fellow comrades.

If you're too bothered, abeg hug transformer. I will lick the ass with even better ose-oji.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by DerideGull(m): 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ojiofor:

I asked you a simple question and as usual you came up with crap. Did Zik and Co got us independence through non participation in elections?

Yes, elections were boycotted when conducted and even constitutional conferences experienced walk-outs and boycotts. You seemed ill-educated and did not realize that British mostly ruled through appointments until regional governments were formally constituted. I thought you were wise but my bad.
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

Yoruba are rushing to East for Asylum? You are clearly on Osogbo Weed
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by DerideGull(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Your emotional rant didn't address the question you were asked: what political process did the independence activists boycott to achieve their independence. While you're at it, you can also list any independence movement in the history of the world that was ever achieved with a political boycott. Please, come back with the answers - we're waiting.

Please go and read the books on agitation for independence. This above display of laziness is a common companion of Africans.
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Biafra or Dealth !!!!, No Election on Biafra Land, the zoo must fall undecided
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Ategberoson(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Yoruba are rushing to East for Asylum? You are clearly on Osogbo Weed

you don't know we Igbo are blessing to you Hausa and Yoruba

you don't know our worth, at least under countries recognise us

you Yoruba are just slaves to Fulani man with houseboy VP

this is why we true ndigbo of Biafra will resist Feb 16 poll to save us from being houseboy to Atiku

Biafra shall be free on Feb 16
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

you don't know we Igbo are blessing to you Hausa and Yoruba

you don't know our worth, at least under countries recognise us

you Yoruba are just slaves to Fulani man with houseboy VP

this is why we true ndigbo of Biafra we resist Feb 16 poll to save us from being houseboy to Atiku

Biafra shall be free on Feb 16

I support you my Brother, Please Boycott the Election make sure you don't Vote. The Zoo must fall at all Cost smiley
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by chuxxjr: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Ategberoson(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

I support you my Brother, Please Boycott the Election make sure you don't Vote. The Zoo must fall at all Cost smiley

you've seen nothing yet. all ndigbo are boyscouting the zoo election.

a referendum or no election we stand. all hail Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns General Boroh, Moriki For N975m Amnesty Fraud (Photos) / Obiano Receives Garba Mukaddas, The New AIG In-Charge Of Zone 13, Anambra (Pics) / Biodun Olujimi Replaces Akpabio As Senate Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.