Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th (18999 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / 107 Year-old Man Leads Protest As Community Holds Mock Burial For Nsugbe ruler / Oputa Court Complex Owerri In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ategberoson:

you've seen nothing yet. all ndigbo are boyscouting the zoo election.

a referendum or no election we stand. all hail Biafra

No Referendum, No Election . All Hail Biafra !!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Ategberoson(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

No Referendum, No Election . All Hail Biafra !!!

Igbo Amaka
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Ojiofor: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
DerideGull:

Yes, elections were boycotted when conducted and even constitutional conferences experienced walk-outs and boycotts. You seemed ill-educated and did not realize that British mostly ruled through appointments until regional governments were formally constituted. I thought you were wise but my bad.

You are still talking gibberish. I am talking about from the time of regional governments to the time we got independent and the reason I mentioned Zik. Silly educated man that wants to cut his nose off to spite his face.Even if there was a call for boycott was it not called by political leaders of the day?
Nnamdi Kanu may have the right to call for boycott when he becomes a political party leader.
How can there be election boycott when our political leaders are participating fully in the elections?
Continue to make fool of yourself.
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by jewishboy: 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
We must respect our leader KANU seat at home should be take serious.

Ur leader is a fool
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Slynation(m): 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
jeff1993:
If someone told me that Igbos can be fooled like this I won't believe.

The foolish coward bonobo monkey is in London with his wife and children .... his brother just travelled out yesterday ... his immediate relatives are not involved in this fight because almost all of them are outside the country but foolish and jobless Igbo youths who have no inkling of what happened to their father thinks its by foolishness Biafra would materialise!!!!

I don't feel any pity for the idiots who Nigerian army would use as training ground for their recruits ..... Igbo's need to rise up and become a giant in Nigeria politics and it is not by taking pictures of big bare chested jobless men in ipob rally.... it is by being politically active. We are not a minor tribe..... For Gods sake we are a major tribe!!!!!
Don't mind those gawks...
The good thing is that IPOB members are just few and inconsequential...
The true Igbo's will vote massively....
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by KANUISALIVE: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
[s]
jrusky:
I don't want to comment on this issue much again its not appealing any longer. Igbo cried marginalization and that is why the biafra came now things are about to set for a better chance to vote out one of the SE people biggest nightmare called buhari yet my people are acting foolishly by trying to give Buhari an edge again to continue in power pls I seems don't understand.

Either you sit at home or not election will hold and possibly give Buhari the winning ticket and yet biafra won't come and I must say this the person that will take over from.buhari after winning this election might even be more rigid and dangerous than Buhari meaning biafra would never still come and the marginalization will go on and on for ever.

I'm sure somehow Atiku will be regretting choose Igbo man as his vice because Atiku has done the right thing to keep things in shape at least to start with but going this way of IPOB won't help. For all you silly IPOB e-warrior pls Google history you will realised there was no 3rd world country that broke into parts in African soil that blood did not flow talkless of Nigeria where a serious anger has brewed already against the igbo you fools will blame yourselves if this nonsense burst into full scale confrontation. Come back here then to quote me.

Pls as usual call me Afonja or Aboki I'm fine with it but when God want to destroy a man He first make deaf his ears.
[/s]

A call for referendum is not a call for war
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Akiika: 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
The most backward set of people.
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by 1Dray(m): 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
gidgiddy:

Voting won't bring referendum either so no point in voting. People have been voting in Nigeria in Nigeria since 1959 with nothing in the ground to show for it. 60 years of voting , when will you people be tired?

Shut up! Gullible busu. Don't you have mind of your own other than following what ever your told?
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by MrSly(m): 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
madridguy:
PDP want to use IPOB to scatter Nigeria grin They shall fail.
Still better than APC using boko haram and Fulani herders to demolish the country
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by gidgiddy: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
1Dray:

Shut up! Gullible busu. Don't you have mind of your own other than following what ever your told?

I have a mind of my own, that's why I'm not following you to do the same thing you and your fore-fathers have been doing for 69 years and got no where, voting
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by chukwuemekafran(m): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
kalufelix:

[s]You are the confused person here you don't just wake up from sleep and become a sovereign nation. It's a process...you bear an igbo name doesn't translate to being a biafran

You can vote all you want but Biafrans don't want to be part of the rotten and fraudulent process no more

It's "Vote" for Nigeria or "Sit at home" for Biafra ..it sure doesn't stop a winner from emerging but nobody cares

No be by force to go Dubai nwanne. ..[/s]

now that your Lord and savior have asked you to vote can you now hide your face in shame .

Igbo man my foot
Ibos are not that dull
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by kalufelix(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
chukwuemekafran:
now that your Lord and savior have asked you to vote can you now hide your face in shame .

Igbo man my foot
Ibos are not that dull

What is this one talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital / "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu / EFCC Arraigns General Boroh, Moriki For N975m Amnesty Fraud (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.