Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th (18998 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / 107 Year-old Man Leads Protest As Community Holds Mock Burial For Nsugbe ruler / Oputa Court Complex Owerri In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
chukwuemekafran:
is referendum done by sitting at home?
Are you saying that we will have biafra after the 16th?

Guy... those people are Yoruba Muslims

The op is a Yoruba Muslim... Know him too well

All he does now is open ipob threads and be chanting umu chineke like he knows the meaning...

Ignore the mofos... SE has Atikulated already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by sogodihno: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
no lefelendum, no erection

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by sogodihno: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

All he does now is open ipob threads and be chanting umu chineke like he knows the meaning...

Chai! so u are denying ur people now, because of Hausa-fulani, A u guys so Willing to surrender urself to the caliphate?

When ur dilector was saying Buhari is jubril u were hailing him. lolz

Karma is a bitch.

No election shall hold in SE.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Ubdavis(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Behold another crop of easterners willing to die for nothing.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Peaceontome247: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
D real Igbo know Atiku can’t win , so they pursue their Biafra

If u know, u know

1 Like

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
sogodihno:

Chai! so u are denying ur people now, because of Hausa-fulani, A u guys so Willing to surrender urself to the caliphate?
When ur dilector was saying Buhari is jubril u were hailing him. lolz
Karma is a bitch.
No election shall hold in SE.

Shut Up there

Yoruba Muslim carry ipob matter for head

Shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by smithyemy: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
IPOB ,if you like support your son,and vote for obi now under pdp party or not.I just to advise you that APC in my street have been jubilating and celebrating that TINUBU is contesting for PRESIDENT in 2022, so you ibos should not be deceived .TINUBU is been choosen as the next NGERIA PRESIDENT under APC,Coz BUHARI Have already promised ,the YORUBAS.celebration going on currently in our street here in LAGOS.The only thing thAt can stop these is if APC looses this 2019 elections.every one in our strestreet have been advised to vote for APC

1 Like

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Ojiofor: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Some Igbo's will still go and renew their slavery on that day like Mazi Kanu said.

You will still live under the authority of the slaves.
Hope you will boycott Nigeria universities and if you have graduated pls don't serve the zoo NYSC.Boycott the niaira too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by sogodihno: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Shut Up there
Yoruba Muslim carry ipob matter for head
Shame

lolz, u are in pain.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz, u are in pain.

you are the one in pains thanks to ipob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by DerideGull(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
Solidshaft122:
[quote author=Clerverly post=75721438]God Bless Umuchineke! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heiNECCifI0

We would never vote in south east because both atiku and buhari are Fulani and we won’t vote any of them. We would rather boycott the election. God bless ndigbo

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Yet Atiku is a husband to Igbo woman.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by GameGod(m): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Oh

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by sogodihno: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

you are the one in pains thanks to ipob

no, ipob dey sweet my belle, currently, no lefelendum, no election in SE, we are not voting for Hausa Fulani.

u are d one in pain, we will relieve u on Saturday evening.

4+4 jor
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by DerideGull(m): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ojiofor:

Hope you will boycott Nigeria universities and if you have graduated pls don't serve the zoo NYSC.Boycott the niaira too.

Do you think as human? Did the so-called founding fathers of the shithole called Nigeria burn the certificates obtained from British schools while fighting for independence? Did they stopped the use of pound starling during fight for the independence of the zoo republic called Nigeria? I guess stiffs make it even difficult to think of being compatriot with them.
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by staen: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
We must respect our leader KANU seat at home should be take serious.
and after respecting ur stupid leader ,and after sitting at home Biafra will b handed to u guys ..ryt? .... Una dey make me shame say i be igbo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Davnaz: 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
If you cannot vote Buhari or Atiku what of Moghalu
Don't be deceived u cannot make a change without participating . Black people in the US came together and voted in Obama a fellow black. Voting is your right and your voice

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by GodIsBiafran: 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
jeff1993:
[s]If someone told me that Igbos can be fooled like this I won't believe.
The foolish coward bonobo monkey is in London with his wife and children .... his brother just travelled out yesterday ... his immediate relatives are not involved in this fight because almost all of them are outside the country but foolish and jobless Igbo youths who have no inkling of what happened to their father thinks its by foolishness Biafra would materialise!!!!
I don't feel any pity for the idiots who Nigerian army would use as training ground for their recruits ..... Igbo's need to rise up and become a giant in Nigeria politics and it is not by taking pictures of big bare chested jobless men in ipob rally.... it is by being politically active. We are not a minor tribe..... For Gods sake we are a major tribe!!!!![/s]

Bia Nwokem, are you sure you are Igbo? Because no true Igbo (even if they disagree with his approach) will stoop that low to insult a freedom fighter like Mazi Kanu. Not only that, you called freedom fighters "foolish and jobless..." All these nonsense because you want to unity-beg for the zoo? The Igbo blood does not run in you. Go to Ogbomosho or the Kafanchan to look for your real father. You are not one of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Dinho20(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
Corrinthians:
On referendum we stand, on it we fall on Febuhari 16th. grin

God bless Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu. God bless the freeborns of Biafra republic. cheesy
YOU AND WHO?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Ojiofor: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
DerideGull:

Do you think as human? Did the so-called founding fathers of the shithole called Nigeria burn the certificates obtained from British schools while fighting for independence? Did they stopped the use of pound starling during fight for the independence of the zoo republic called Nigeria? I guess stiffs make it even difficult to think of being compatriot with them.

You must be Brian dead DerideGull.Did the founding fathers use election boycott and non participation in democratic process as a weapon to gain independent?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by GodIsBiafran: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Solidshaft122:

She’s a woman and she can’t influence anything in politics. Fulani love theirselves and will always do what will favour them irrespective of the wife’s tribe

don't mind the slow-wit you are quoting. They think just because Atiku is schlonging are Igbo woman, Atiku is now one of us. Sometimes, you wonder if these people are really Igbos?
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by GodIsBiafran: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ojiofor:

Biko bia. How much did Obi or Atiku pay you to insult Umu-Chineke? Just because of ordinary VP post you are denigrating our great movement. Are you sure you are Igbo? Or you are just playing one on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by DerideGull(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ojiofor:

You must be Brian dead DerideGull.Did the founding fathers use election boycott and non participation in democratic process as a weapon to gain independent?

The above crap showed who is actually brain dead in this discussion. I cannot fathom your age or level of education base on the display of ignorance however it is unfortunate you did know when the term boycott surfaced in the amalgamated territories called Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by dokie: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Corrinthians:
On referendum we stand, on it we fall on Febuhari 16th. grin

God bless Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu. God bless the freeborns of Biafra republic. cheesy

E dey sweet you Shebi?
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by GodIsBiafran: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
DerideGull:

Nwokem bia. Please ignore these people. They never supported Ipob. Never. They are saboteurs. Agents of the zoo. What makes you think they will now?
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Jessypearl: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
I certainly don't understand why people will allow their brains to be used, how is sitting at home the best alternative biko nu. The Northens won't and you understand the implications.
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by GodIsBiafran: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jessypearl:
I certainly don't understand why people will allow their brains to be used, how is sitting at home the best alternative biko nu. The Northens won't and you understand the implications.

Another Afonja-muslim trying to denigrate the great IPOB movement. Please Afonja, do not take panadol for our headache.
Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by chukwuemekafran(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

he must be disappointed by now.
In atikuobi we stand

1 Like

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Ojiofor: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

Biko bia. How much did Obi or Atiku pay you to insult Umu-Chineke? Just because of ordinary VP post you are denigrating our great movement. Are you sure you are Igbo? Or you are just playing one on Nairaland.

My brother I have no hard feelings for IPOB but however I am here to say the truth. I been here for 9 years(nairaland) even before NK formed IPOB and I am more Igbo and Biafran than you.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Durchmann(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Solidshaft122:
[quote author=Clerverly post=75721438]God Bless Umuchineke! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heiNECCifI0

We would never vote in south east because both atiku and buhari are Fulani and we won’t vote any of them. We would rather boycott the election. God bless ndigbo

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Are you for real shocked

Well, you're towing the route of your slave master, NK, no doubt.
He preaches Biafra and lives in England. How convenient!
grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
These people are just too childish to be given their own republic. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP / What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje / Buhari, Oshiomhole Too Weak, Tinubu Can't Solve APC Crisis - Shehu Dani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.