Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Relationships Issues And Tips (whatsapp Group) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Issues And Tips (whatsapp Group) (697 Views)

I Need Advice, I And My Husband Had Some Issues And He Asked Me To Leave. / She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship / For Advise On Marital & Relationships Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships Issues And Tips (whatsapp Group) by Soyhe(f): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
*The Group's rules*

1 No adult content
2 No Advertising of products or URLs.
3 changing of group icon without the admins permission is prohibited.
4 No backyard runs, if possible let no complaint come out from it, if not you will be removed.
5 No insult
6 You must be active and if any question arise you are to comment in help of the of other.
7 Changing of group name is prohibited
Failure to this rules will grant your removed or suspension.
Videos, pictures and questions are entertain, free!! free!!
Our comments and post should be sincere so as not to hurt others.
Let's work together to make this group a better and enjoyable one.
*ONE LOVE*
BY ADMIN"
To join, click on the link below.

https:///7zPtLsmOPcUCDW4bERbnau
Re: Relationships Issues And Tips (whatsapp Group) by Soyhe(f): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Relationships Issues And Tips (whatsapp Group) by Soyhe(f): 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Relationships Issues And Tips (whatsapp Group) by smart024(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
A group like no other...
Re: Relationships Issues And Tips (whatsapp Group) by Inhaler: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Relationships Issues And Tips (whatsapp Group) by addictedwriter(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
please add me...07064395160....link not working
Re: Relationships Issues And Tips (whatsapp Group) by smart024(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Relationships Issues And Tips (whatsapp Group) by Deicide: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
WhatsApp link doesn't work on this forum.

22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details

People still go ahead and post numbers anyways, why not enable WhatsApp links to prevent that?

WhatsApp has over 1billion+ users i don't know the competition Nairaland is doing with them . undecided
Re: Relationships Issues And Tips (whatsapp Group) by united442(m): 2:50am On Feb 18, 2019
lint ain't working

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Action Sent This Woman Into Anaphylactic Shock / Romantic Relationships Is For The Lazy And Unproductive Persons / Here Are 26 Side Effect Of Frequent Masturbation In Men (very Deadly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.