Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,162 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day (18978 Views)

Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? / 10 Unimaginable Lies Guys Tell When They Want A Lady / Guys Tell, Is The Standard Of Nigerian Ladies Too High? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by edicied: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Let me put the head ohhhh i don't want more than that girl i respect the cat grin
Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by obowunmi(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
Masturbation is better tham trying to fvck these STI-loaded whòres

abi....even condom doesn't protect against all diseases.

Herpes
HPV
Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by MoneyMattersNG: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=dalass post=75727110] Ladies need help from falling for the same old tricks cool cool
Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by eaglez(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
No 5, caught my attention, if you don't do it now sex will be painful when "YOU" and not "WE" get married. Babes use your brains.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by cmikel: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

V- Vote

A- Atiku

L- Lets

E- Enjoy

N- New

T- Things

I- In

N- Nigerian

E- Economy.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by Dollabiz: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
fallacies
Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by iamHighDee(m): 7:53am On Feb 15, 2019
NACANigeria:
1. If you love me you will show me love, especially on a day like this.
Some guys are good at guilt-tripping their girlfriends on days like this. It is important to understand what you want and not fall for their sweet tongue. Sex is not an expression of love. If it was, all commercial sex workers will be the most loved people on earth! Don't you think so.

2. I will not shake when I enter. I will only stay at the entrance.
There are instances where guys tell their girlfriends this. A little semen is enough to transmit HIV to anyone. There are people who have had HIV without having penetrative sex.

3. My testicles will burst if you don't help me.
It's another lie that some guys have mastered over the years. No one's testes will burst from not having sex. Nothing of such exists.

4. Everybody is doing it.
Not everyone is having sex. Having sex is an option and you don't need to pressure yourself into confirming with what others believe.

5. If you don't do it now, sex will become very painful for you later when you get married.
This is another myth that girls hear from time to time. There is no truth in it.

What other myths or lies have you heard. Share with us. Happy Valentine/

Actually, in regards to your point 3, some guys actually do experience "Blue balls". I do, as well. Although it is not a life-threatening situation, it's quite painful but the pain subsides after 30mins-1hr. It's usually because a man has been turned on for a long time and hasn't released yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Kiss Condoms And Gold Circle Which Is Better (photos) / Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? / guys,get in here if u want to get that pink lip that attract ladies{updated!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.