Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally (27949 Views)

Crowd Awaiting Tinubu Arrival At Lagos Rally (Pictures and video) / Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival / Fayose Smiling On Arrival At Lagos Court For His Bail Hearing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by Wizklynd23(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin
SaiBABA
SaiAPC
SaiPMB
SaiNextLEVEL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by Officialpdpnig: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
abc115:
Next level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwxy-Ridpx8

Whoever says I campaigned for President Buhari
say it, yes I am, I am supporting him 101%”

– Emir of Katsina

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by Peaceontome247: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Next level Abeg ....

Average Hausa/Fulani man don’t like Igbo...

Atiku is in trouble for choosing obituary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by arsenal33: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Scanty
bad belle
Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by Larryndelaw: 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Scanty
You are one of the people that need to go to Adamawa for eyes Test

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
You don't need to go back to aso Rock, just stay there and see how you will lose woefully on saturday.
AtikuObi2019 kiss
Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by Chukwurah003: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
SugarMuffin:
You don't need to go back to aso Rock, just stay there and see how you will lose woefully on saturday.
AtikuObi2019 kiss

Unfortunately, Atiku cannot stand the firepower of Buhari. I fear he will fall flat where it matters most.

5 Likes

Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by HomeOfMe(f): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
abc115:
Next level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwxy-Ridpx8
Hired crowd fro Niger republic smiley Apc and pdp should keep deceiving themselves with fake crowd. The number of people who has PVC at most of the crowds are not up to quater of the crowd. Most of them will not vote,so it's not by the large crowd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by Slimzoo1: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hahaha that's awesome
Next level loading 97%
Sai baba
Sai buhari
16 febuhari..,..,,

2 Likes

Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by Ategberoson(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
on Saturday would mark the end of obj feeling funky

1 Like

Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by samuelkid192: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Emu4life:
Is there any need for this??

Great supporters of BUHARI , please I need to travel to go n vote. 5 to 7k will be enough for tfare. 0250640668 GT Bank. Thanks.
Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by JubiOmeiza(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
Wailers be holding chest like......Ooo iam in pain.
stay off this thread bikonu

2 Likes

Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Unfortunately, Atiku cannot stand the firepower of Buhari. I fear he will fall flat where it matters most.
I seriously hate it when zombies quote me because I don't see them as real human, a normal person wouldn't vote for buhari after everything we've gone through in the past 4years,but since some people has refused to have sense, they should just get ready to follow their great grandfather to daura, period!
AtikuObi forever kiss
Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by JubiOmeiza(m): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Hired crowd fro Niger republic smiley Apc and pdp should keep deceiving themselves with fake crowd. The number of people who has PVC at most of the crowds are not up to quater of the crowd. Most of them will not vote,so it's not by the large crowd.

the way ur parents hired you from neighbours

3 Likes

Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by sexdoll: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
This is what we call TRUE LOVE.
Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by sehin79(m): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Chaii buhari na god for that north east ooo this passion a good name is better than money overtime you would see... it’s clear with how people love PMB.
Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by asawanathegreat(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Safe rally presido
Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by MrAJQ(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
frankmoney:
Ok . Make election come and go abeg
Have you given up?
Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by HomeOfMe(f): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
JubiOmeiza:

the way ur parents hired you from neighbours
Sadists stay off my mention if it makes you MAD. Lolzzz oponu.
Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by dukeprince50: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
samuelkid192:

Great supporters of BUHARI ,
please I need to travel to go n vote.
5 to 7k will be enough for tfare.
0250640668 GT Bank.
Thanks.
don't worry, Buhari will win with more than one vote, so your vote won't matter, just stay where u are
Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by Awaoyelmoni(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Saturday is the day the Minister of petroleum (AKA Baba sai) will attempt to prove to the world that he can damn all d political giant of this country to clinch the presidency That's one stunt I can't wait to see him try to pull..
Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by Ricky109: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
the worst part is his D.G saraki is losing kwara state to APC tinubu precisely.
Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by frankmoney(m): 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
MrAJQ:
Have you given up?
lmao ... I don't care about either candidates man , anybody wen wan win should win
Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by mrkings84(m): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hope he has packed his lifeless things from aso rock cos he is not coming back....
Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by Yeeyo: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
That's great Buhari remain in ur village cos there is no vacancy 4 u in Aso Rock
Re: More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally by valembay(f): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nice one sai baba ....

Grab ur valem pantom s+ at a price slash
on valentine day......
Android 7.0
Double sim
wifi,Bluetooth
battery:6000mah
octacore
3gb ram...32gb
cam:5mpixel
Price:38500
free porch
free screen guard.
call;08037607036

N/B :u can also order from and jumia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Service Chiefs: Your Best Not Good Enough / FG Gets $800m From World Bank For Subsidy Removal Palliatives For Poor Nigerians / Rauf Olaniyan: SARS Operatives Extorted Me Twice - Oyo Deputy Governor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.