Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges (2104 Views)

6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women / Feminsim Is The End To All Marraiges: Agree Or Disagree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by CorkyJoe: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2010
questions!!!

1. Is it okay if women want to work instead of having children or staying home with them and get the same pay and benefits as men ? angry

2. Is it okay if the man wants to stay home with children instead of the woman?
cheesy
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by InkedNerd(f): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2010
1. Yes
2. Yes
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by omolola3: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2010
its ok! dat is what we call rebranding, lol~
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by CorkyJoe: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2010
Here are two Problems I have with Feminism:

1) Feminism: want women to believe and act exactly like men because they think there are no sex differences angry

2) Feminists believe that romantic love, chivalry and motherhood are all bad because they involve sex differences angry
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by omolola3: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2010
ur theory is so wrong~
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by InkedNerd(f): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2010
Corky Joe:

1) Feminism: want women to believe and act exactly like men because they think there are no sex differences  angry

2)  Feminists believe that romantic love, chivalry and motherhood are all bad because they involve sex differences      angry

That's not what feminism is about.

1. Gender roles are socially constructed so there really is no such thing as "acting like a man"

2. Once again, this is untrue.
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by mamaken: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2010
1. Not all women are made to be a mother and care for children. Instead of bringing innocent children into this world, it is better they follow their principles and live for work, carrier and money. Not all women get married to managers wich allows them to stay at home. Many women have to contribute to the household budget by working too. So yes, evething it's ok.

2. Yes, it's ok. But he has to keep the household and care for the children like a woman would.

greez
mamaken
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

That's not what feminism is about.

1. Gender roles are socially constructed so there really is no such thing as "acting like a man"

How? I think you're just confused.
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by CorkyJoe: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2010
The simple truth is that Feminism makes women unable to relate to men in healthy ways, true. I/We also believe women have

always known their roles right from the begining of time as it is their duty to please us (Men). Also, the fact remains they they do rule the kitchens &

bedrooms (Shamrock Report: 1953)
wink
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by mamaken: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2010
corky, i wonder where u meet ur ladies 
perhaps u see women this way, because u lack self-confidence?
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by omolola3: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2010
sorry o poster, are you Mr. cork?
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by CorkyJoe: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2010
To be honest, I cannot stand Female Managers or female bosses (no Offense) angry
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by CorkyJoe: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2010
Omololololalola, madam, I think I stand a better chance this way, so we can go under gee tongue
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by CorkyJoe: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2010
Ok I am not a Shovenist, ok. Lets get that clear!!

Women – You Can’t Live With Them, You Can’t Live Without Them (BBC Report: 1825)
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by omolola3: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2010
u nor well, was surprised cos u sounded different, now you are mis-spelling my name again~
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by mamaken: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2010
Corky Joe:

To be honest, I cannot stand Female Managers or female bosses (no Offense) angry

that means u r only confortable with women u can oppress?

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by CorkyJoe: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2010
QUESTION:  why are women with high profilr jobs never married?   angry

Why do women who earn more than men like to bully men    angry

Why should a woman drive a lorry, or a plane? angry

What happens when women rule the world? undecided

Women are no longer better cooks  angry         (Okafors Reports: 1979)
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by omolola3: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2010
ask your sister
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by CorkyJoe: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2010
Am only speakin on behalf of my fellow men, wink

becoz, sonner or later, Its Women that would be marrying us, instead of the other way around. embarassed

We would have to stay home to cook & clean (CNN Report: 1930) angry
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2010
una get time o, all of una!
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by DrCork: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2010
4llerbuntu, brother, may i remind u that the word: FEMINISM, does not mea; FEMI (no offense) undecided
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by kadman(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2010
The poster has no idea of the meaning of feminism, and has taken his own views and labelled them.
Looking at the replies, most people also have no idea. Shame.
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by DrCork: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2010
MADMAN, bro why dont u tell us, Duh undecided
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by DrCork: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2010
Too much education isnt right for a woman, angry

She eager to pass her GCSE exam (Law Report: 1982) wink

Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by mamaken: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2010
u r a real comedian,  grin MR.
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by MrCork11: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2010
EQUALITY!!!

WHAT A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DOES ((Okada Report: 1977))

Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by MrCork11: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2010
OF COUSRSE MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL, THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO BUY PETROL angry

dont they??

Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by Nayah(f): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2010
Corky you should open we're in 2010,
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by luap: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2010
Corky Joe:

2) Feminists believe that romantic love, chivalry and motherhood are all bad because they involve sex differences angry

Corky Joe I have to disagree with number 2. Feminist teach women to accept a social handout. Think about it, a women can earn more or the same income, but she still wants the man to pay or be a gentleman; this creates inequality between genders.

I do not think it is about making the sexes the same, but more about emasculating or degrading men. One comment here said you lack self confidence, thus they are making degrading comments towards you. This is the motive of feminism, male bashing.
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by Iaz93: 1:03am On Nov 21, 2013
Corky Joe: Am only speakin on behalf of my fellow men, wink

becoz, sonner or later, Its Women that would be marrying us, instead of the other way around. embarassed

We would have to stay home to cook & clean (CNN Report: 1930) angry
LMAO grin
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by Iaz93: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2013
Corky Joe: Omololololalola, madam, I think I stand a better chance this way, so we can go under gee tongue
Re: Feminism Is The End Of All Marraiges by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2013
Inked_Nerd: 1. Yes
2. Yes
long time,how have you been cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Small Hips And Buttocks,i Need A Solution. / Woman Seek Dissolution Of Marriage Due to Excessive Demand For Sex / 10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.