Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,672 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Help: I Bought A New Freezer And I'm Not Sure It's Working Quite Good. - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help: I Bought A New Freezer And I'm Not Sure It's Working Quite Good. (33302 Views)

Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC / Double Door Freezer And Icemaker / Haier Thermocool BD-198 Deep Freezer And Samsung 40" LED TV For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Bought A New Freezer And I'm Not Sure It's Working Quite Good. by Joyless004: 1:18pm On Mar 26
noobody:

Does yours have condenser coils at the back of its inbuilt?
One thing about electronics,once they break into the market,the first few sets sold works perfect,once they make a name,the quality starts going down.

I think it's inbuilt. One thing I love about it is low power consumption n freezes from down to up. Am. Enjoying the product. I won't lie
Re: Help: I Bought A New Freezer And I'm Not Sure It's Working Quite Good. by noobody(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26
Joyless004:

I think it's inbuilt. One thing I love about it is low power consumption n freezes from down to up. Am. Enjoying the product. I won't lie

Yes at 99W it's amazing.
Re: Help: I Bought A New Freezer And I'm Not Sure It's Working Quite Good. by Virtplus(m): 7:26am On Apr 04
mahkanjuh:

Sorry about your experience bro, but let me tell you, even if you had bought Thermocool, the glory of a freezer is constant light
I am using this same hisense freezer as yours, I bought it around June or July last year, it's been one of the best decisions I took. Sometimes, I will have to switch it off for almost 2days to be able to remove somethings...........
Meanwhile, I am using it with my Qasa stabilizer I bought since my single days, you don't need a big stabilizer, 1000watt will do biko if that's what you can afford
But, and never ever ever compare the power from Gen with Electricity
Watch it, put on Gen for 5hours and let there be PHCN light for 5 hours and check which one will freeze past. Infact using Gen for 6hours is like 2 or 3hours of PHCN light for freezer

One more thing, hisense freezer freezes from up downward, that's the pattern, I patiently studied it, if you also want to test it, there is a fast freeze by the side of the freezer where the light indicator dey, put it at maximum and test....
It freezes from up downward and the base of the freezes past and when it freezes, it remains gidigba
pls good morning,I no dis is an old post,just bought my Hisense chest freezer yesterday...and I have already use it for like 4 or 5 house,but it's not cooling not to talk of freezing and I'm worried...wat can I do
Re: Help: I Bought A New Freezer And I'm Not Sure It's Working Quite Good. by noobody(m): 9:56am On Apr 04
Virtplus:
pls good morning,I no dis is an old post,just bought my Hisense chest freezer yesterday...and I have already use it for like 4 or 5 house,but it's not cooling not to talk of freezing and I'm worried...wat can I do

Facts about new freezer,

When you test in the store,
And it is moved to your home.
Give it about 4-6 hours for gas to settle
before powering on
Also do not,k repeat do no load your freezer with anything for the first 24 hours of cooling,leave it powered on empty for 24 hours,then start loading stuff minimal till you fill up.
If you power on with a load,it won't work optimally.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Bought A New Freezer And I'm Not Sure It's Working Quite Good. by Virtplus(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04
noobody:

Facts about new freezer,

before powering on
Also do not,k repeat do no load your freezer with anything for the first 24 hours of cooling,leave it powered on empty for 24 hours,then start loading stuff minimal till you fill up.thanks boss I loaded it bfor without giving it some time to work empty...I just offloaded things inside,so I can see the outcome,thanks for this advice...I pray it work perfectly for me oo...cos 270k no easy this time...tanks

Cheers
Re: Help: I Bought A New Freezer And I'm Not Sure It's Working Quite Good. by Toun2nl: 12:09pm On Apr 07
Apart from Hisense, any other reliable brand for freezers and refrigerators?
Re: Help: I Bought A New Freezer And I'm Not Sure It's Working Quite Good. by cris83: 9:40am On Apr 20
Virtplus:

Hello friend, how far with your deep freezer. Is it now working the way it was supposed to? I bought Hisense deep freezer yesterday and it's freezing yes but not frosting as fast as one would expect. Also it defrosts so quickly once no light for hours. Wondering if it's because I haven't used it for more days. Please kindly reach out to me.
Re: Help: I Bought A New Freezer And I'm Not Sure It's Working Quite Good. by bigl: 6:31pm On Apr 24
Well, i left mine for just some couple of mins (haier thermocool), loaded it and powered it on ... the guy dey work dey go ...

noobody:

Facts about new freezer,

before powering on
Also do not,k repeat do no load your freezer with anything for the first 24 hours of cooling,leave it powered on empty for 24 hours,then start loading stuff minimal till you fill up.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc / WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER / Cheapest Data Plans (1gb @ N250) MTN,9MOBILE,AIRTEL,GLO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.