Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Instagram Best Twerker, Janemena Gets Engaged To Her Boo On Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instagram Best Twerker, Janemena Gets Engaged To Her Boo On Valentine's Day (2546 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Best Twerker, Janemena Gets Engaged To Her Boo On Valentine's Day by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nigerian Instagram twerker and slayqueen, Janemena today, got engaged to her long time boo and best friend in Maldives Islands.

The popular slay queen who shared photos of the moment, captioned it with; I said Yes to my best friend.

Janemena in a series of videos, have been seen dangerously rocking the boo.

Watch the video here and see reactions below...

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Instagram Best Twerker, Janemena Gets Engaged To Her Boo On Valentine's Day by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2019

Re: Instagram Best Twerker, Janemena Gets Engaged To Her Boo On Valentine's Day by lilmax(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Instagram

a place where those at the top can't say the truth to each other so they won't go down
Re: Instagram Best Twerker, Janemena Gets Engaged To Her Boo On Valentine's Day by IamPlato(m): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
See Breast Like GroundNut bottle cover...

But seriously, so Na This Guy De Enjoy That Ass Twerkin On His Dick.

Chai! Lord Please Take Me To The Land Flowing With Milk and Honey sad

1 Like

Re: Instagram Best Twerker, Janemena Gets Engaged To Her Boo On Valentine's Day by Luvlyna(f): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Let me book space
Re: Instagram Best Twerker, Janemena Gets Engaged To Her Boo On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
The breast and ass are out of proportion
Re: Instagram Best Twerker, Janemena Gets Engaged To Her Boo On Valentine's Day by Bamidey: 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
When a supposed Hoe brings home the Doe, you gotta put a ring on it. cool
Re: Instagram Best Twerker, Janemena Gets Engaged To Her Boo On Valentine's Day by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:40am On Feb 15, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Commercial Bus Driver Caught On Camera Masturbating (Disturbing) / This Is Why I Have Trust Issues With Ladies / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.