Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2543 Views)

What's Wrong In This Picture? (18+) / VASSELINE Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude (18+ PHOTO) / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Telegram234(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2020

3 Likes

Re: . by Uzomacharles: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2020
ion Understand oo
Re: . by Upforgreatness(f): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2020
Let me break it down for those who don't understand what that meant

If a guy pees at the center of d wc where d water is, it makes a loud noise

On the other hand if a guy pees at the side of wc as seen in d photo

5 Likes

Re: . by Smony: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2020
Na u dey share ticket fr p-ple wey dy go heaven abi. nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by falcon01: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2020
Telegram234:
If you understand this picture, pls forget about making Heaven.
grin grin
what do you mean forget about making heaven? you also don't get it.

1 Like

Re: . by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2020
I understand, now show me the list of people going to heaven,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: . by Telegram234(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2020
Upforgreatness:
Let me break it down for those who don't understand what that meant

If a guy pees at the center of d wc where d water is, it makes a loud noise

On the other hand if a guy pees at the side of wc as seen in d photo
Nope. U wrong.
grin
Re: . by paulolee(m): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2020
Xpecially for midnight
Re: . by HitlerGaddafi: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2020
I always avoid peeing in the middle to avoid unnecessary noise. However girls can't escape it.
Re: . by Craggybogg: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
I don't get the not making heaven part oh, Make man dey piss as he na still sin?? Nawa oh!!
Re: . by EricSmallz(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
Telegram234:

Lolz.
I will explain.
It is mouthaction.
Oral.
Now look at it again..
grin
Rubbish mouth action. If it's mouth action, why it is written "Let's confuse Girls?"
I knew immediately I saw it that it has to do with pee. Better still, make it clearer
Re: . by denny97797: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: . by falcon01: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Telegram234:

Lolz.
I will explain.
It is mouthaction.
Oral.
Now look at it again..
grin
haba I knew you didnt know it, it simply means peeing on the side of the sink is stealth while in the Middle is loud to show dominance nothing 18+ or explicit there.
Re: . by MiVida(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Thing is, when you're inside that warm oven and hitting the right spot, the louder the volume of the person being hit

but

when you're hitting repeatedly on the wrong spot, the ringingtone will go off immediately and she'll just lay there like a log of wood while looking at you with an evil eye while releasing all the curses she can think of on you while you selfishly smack, thrust, feast, shoot your way to the land of pleasure and ejaculation. That's what op meant by the picture...

I don't even think op knows what it meant which was why he took it down.

falcon01:
haba I knew you didnt know it, it simply means peeing on the side of the sink is stealth while in the Middle is loud to show dominance nothing 18+ or explicit there.
EricSmallz:

Rubbish mouth action. If it's mouth action, why it is written "Let's confuse Girls?"
I knew immediately I saw it that it has to do with pee. Better still, make it clearer
denny97797:
Craggybogg:
I don't get the not making heaven part oh, Make man dey piss as he na still sin?? Nawa oh!!
HitlerGaddafi:
I always avoid peeing in the middle to avoid unnecessary noise. However girls can't escape it.
Telegram234:

Nope. U wrong.
grin

Re: . by EricSmallz(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
MiVida:
Thing is, when you're inside that warm oven and hitting the right spot, the louder the volume of the person being hit

but

when you're hitting repeatedly on the wrong spot, the ringingtone will go off immediately and she'll just lay there like a log of wood while looking at you with an evil eye while releasing all the curses she can think of on you while you selfishly smack, thrust, feast, shoot your way to the land of pleasure and ejaculation. That's what op meant by the picture...

I don't even think op knows what it meant which was why he took it down.

With this Analogy, can you tell me why the words "LET'S CONFUSE GIRLS" is written on it? If I follow your analysis, girls should even understand this than boys.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? / Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? / ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.