Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari (51271 Views)

What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by islandmoon: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
Any Yoruba that support Atiku with his Obichina is a basstard! Same Ibos that come online here to abuse and calls yorubas all sort of names? Talking about tribalism... tell me why no single ibo supported Buhari 2015 but rather supported Goodluck Jonathan isn’t that tribalism? Tell me why they are supporting Atiku isn’t it because of Obichina and a chance for future Presidency? I have lot of Ibo friends and I have interacted with them so I know what am saying. If Atiku should win then it finished for the Yorubas. PDP has never carried the Yorubas along PDP has never done any tangible project for the south west, compare all PDP 16yrs with Buhari’s 4yrs and be sincere to yourself! Yorubas we are no fools! We Dey ahead for this game. Majority will vote Buhari and the once that choose to vote Atikuloot na him business be that. Thunder destroy anybody that quote me

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Sannisege: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:
omo Yoruba atata ni mi tokan tokan lat'ekiti. Check out my moniker. We all cant reason same...especially when you're seeing a red and you're still saying it's a blue
who cares where you come from? if you are not careful, you will be buried with PDP on Saturday

2 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by fasho01(m): 8:08am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:
The difference is simple....the former is an aspirant, while the latter, an incumbent president. Jonathan too was showered praises in 2015 by kings and emirs while Buhari was just an aspirant without any form of accolades or encomiums on him. That's it.

Quite simple.. Thank you for trying to explain this obvious fact to these mischievous people

5 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Neoteny(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:
The difference is simple....the former is an aspirant, while the latter, an incumbent president. Jonathan too was showered praises in 2015 by kings and emirs while Buhari was just an aspirant without any form of accolades or encomiums on him. That's it.

So Atiku has no records of success in Adamawa?

Thought he was the biggest private employer?

Lies?

2 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nukilia: 8:10am On Feb 15, 2019
Shame on all these miscreants supporting Buhari and his houseboy. Never will the Nigerian nation be dragged into this tribalism issues again.

2 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Princedapace(m): 8:11am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:
omo Yoruba atata ni mi tokan tokan lat'ekiti. Check out my moniker. We all cant reason same...especially when you're seeing a red and you're still saying it's a blue

lol, here on nairaland, anyone who doesnt like Buhari's administration is tagged IPOB or igbo..

I keep laughing how unrealistic many people can be here.

4 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by elder1002: 8:12am On Feb 15, 2019
n
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 8:13am On Feb 15, 2019
phyllosilicate:

Ipod analysis
But it is the truth. A large crowd came out in the north during Gejs campaign. Did they vote for him? People can say and do whatever but their minds does the final.
All the northerners around Gej sang his praise but they worked against him including the one in jail called dasuki.

2 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by arrestdarrester: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2019
coalcity19:
The world is laughing at us. We like good economy.
We want steady and constant power supply, we want jobs, we want food on our table, we desire good infrastructure and security but at the same time could not exercise patience for a willing government that is sincerely laying the foundation for all these to happen.
They brainwashed you with "hunger in the land" slogan. They said 20million Nigerians lost jobs.
Majority of those people who they said lost their jobs were construction company workers whose contract monies were diverted and could not continue as at the time PMB took over.
With resumption of roads construction, rail construction, 2nd Niger Bridge, why are they not sincere to tell us how many Nigerians have been engaged?
They tell us bankers lost jobs, who liquidated those banks?
Did PMB or Osinbajo take loan from these banks?
Who killed Cooperative bank?
Who killed Societè Generale?
Who killed Enterprise bank?
Who killed Intercontinental? Who killed Skye bank? Some of them took loans ranging from 10billion and above and refused to pay back.
The banks folded up and you hear them shamelessly saying Buhari made Nigerians lose their jobs.
Since inception Buhari didn't sack anybody.
In fact he employed more graduates and junior level officers into the civil/public service.
He didn't owe salary.
By 28 of every month all federal workers receive salaries.
Because you are not well informed you sink their lies. They say Buhari plan to Islamize Nigeria. How possible? Even Military government cannot dare it. Nigeria is a secular State. They use our Christian leaders to brainwash us because we have no sense of history.
In 1999-2001 you recall the religious riot in kaduna.
I was in Kaduna then, many Christians were massacred. Obj was president then. Between 2000-2007 you recall the Fulani herders -farmers/locals crises in plateau State that led to declaration of state of emergency in plateau State.
Who was president then? Obj and not PMB.
Do you know that in Benue State farmer -fulani herdsmen had been at each other's throat since the military era? These kind of unhealthy political intrigues can only thrive in Nigeria where people have no sense of history or some people just want to deceive themselves.
Those who plunged us into the den of hunger, job loss, darkness, decay infrastructure, insecurity and poor education are posing as messiah, they killed our university system for their own to thrive.
It is only in Nigeria where a sitting president and his vice would approve for themselves, while in office, the licence to build universities. It is only in Nigeria where a president would abandon construction of National library and build multi billion naira presidential library in his hilltop mansion and the youths whose future is mortgaged will be clapping for them.
Resources that are meant for all were carted away yet you are here crucifying a man that is 'righting the wrongs' haba!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Now they are lying
Everyday they lie
Yesterday they lied
Already they have lai

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by WhoBeThisMan: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2019
post=75741284:
Speaking on Thursday when Buhari paid a courtesy visit to his palace in Yola, the monarch lauded Buhari for his giant strides and inroads he recorded in various fields, such as economy, security, and fight against corruption
SAI BABA, Man of the people................
manna manna BBQ. I hope the BBQ grill is still working o? After elections your job is over I. No more 30k

2 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 15, 2019
Sheer betrayal.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by akdjr(m): 8:16am On Feb 15, 2019
Those like are those without PVC. quote author=APCpackandgo post=75741445]Who are you voting for come tomorrow the 16th of February?
For me it us Atiku but we can do a quick poll here to show who will carry the day.
Click Like for Atiku and Share for Buhari to show who you are voting for[/quote]
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Seetto: 8:16am On Feb 15, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
Any Yoruba that support Atiku with his Obichina is a basstard! Same Ibos that come online here to abuse and calls yorubas all sort of names? Talking about tribalism... tell me why no single ibo supported Buhari 2015 but rather supported Goodluck Jonathan isn’t that tribalism? Tell me why they are supporting Atiku isn’t it because of Obichina and a chance for future Presidency? I have lot of Ibo friends and I have interacted with them so I know what am saying. If Atiku should win then it finished for the Yorubas. PDP has never carried the Yorubas along PDP has never done any tangible project for the south west, compare all PDP 16yrs with Buhari’s 4yrs and be sincere to yourself! Yorubas we are no fools! We Dey ahead for this game. Majority will vote Buhari and the once that choose to vote Atikuloot na him business be that. Thunder destroy anybody that quote me

Oshe....

Very simple analogy

Only a bastard Yoruba will vote atiku and obi.
Put sentiment aside.
We have achieved more under PMB than 16years of PDP combined.

God bless PMB
God bless OSIBANJO

4 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 8:17am On Feb 15, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Who are you voting for come tomorrow the 16th of February?
For me it us Atiku but we can do a quick poll here to show who will carry the day.
Click Like for Atiku and Share for Buhari to show who you are voting for
Like for Atiku, Share for Buhari of yours will end up 2moro with continue wailing till 2023 of sai Buhari.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 8:18am On Feb 15, 2019
Seetto:

Oshe....

Very simple analogy

Only a bastard Yoruba will vote atiku and obi.
Put sentiment aside.
We have achieved more under PMB than 16years of PDP combined.

God bless PMB
God bless OSIBANJO

God bless Nigerians too

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 8:18am On Feb 15, 2019
phyllosilicate:

Ipod analysis
See your life??... Guy you quoted is a yoruba.

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:
Oga,you are genuine. I praise you for that.
Being truthful and honest is very important and God rewards because He say in his word, 'Do not follow a multitude to do evil ' Exodus 23:2.
He will surely reward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Stakeholders(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2019
olagbola55:

m not sorry to say dis sir Omo.ale ni yin. ti e ba dibo fun pdp

awon yoruba ni Omo Emi oni shedi bebere kafi leke si idi omo elo mi

eri bi awon igbo shedi arawon ni amure ni tori omo won ki wa lode ta gbaruku ti omo ti wa na koti eshey lodun merin yi pari tawa gbe oro omo elo mi si ori awon arabi won si ni ife wa

egbon mi eja karo nu o
#yoruba ronu ooooo

Thanks I hope others can understand
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by eaglez(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:
May your wisdom never diminish, the op is just looking for cheap publicity,i think comprehension is key and not inciting funny sentiments.

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by jrusky(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:

Bro you have nailed it all any other contrary post contrary to your post is a blatant nonsense.

A prudent monarch won't speak to attack the person of a sitting president in such situation because doing so might put him in hot water in event the incumbent return to power Jonathan received more praised than that today he is in Otuoke. So you apc intellectual imbecilles should just park somewhere.

This monarch is a very smart guy be knows politics very well and he played his card clinically. Apc rats is too late for consolation tomorrow is the answer.

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 8:21am On Feb 15, 2019
darfay:

Nawa o. So he must think and act like you because both of you are from the same tribe. Shame on you

May God punish tribalism. No wonder Africa is where it is today
Maybe tribalism plus religious bigotry. Check now,this guy is likely a muslim.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by YorubaEmir: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:

I am Yoruba and I support Atiku. Oya goan hang yourself

4 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 8:24am On Feb 15, 2019
olagbola55:

Y can't your tribe support a Yoruba too in 2015 what are you?

D hating on Yoruba race by u people what is dat? Did u like us for a second? Answer me?

Even iffa don't like buhari I will vote him cos of our omo Yoruba go and hang urself
2015 had nothing to do with yorubas. Igbos have no affinity towards buhari. We have never supported him including when he picked igbos as vp twice.

5 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by eagleeye2: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2019
The OP quoted the Lamido Adamawa directly in the case of Atiku, but quoted Femi Adesina who allegedly quoted the Lamido Adamawa in the case of Buhari.
That is the major difference.

4 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Glink2018(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2019
APCpackandgo:

I will not surprised that you zeroed your mind to vote for Atiku..
In back days in the school , you are part of the failure crew. A serial failure like Atiku . You failed to the extent that you were advised to withdraw...

Quickly, prayer this prayer; say father Lord, in this Saturday election, baptise me with the spirit of Next level and remove the spirit of athiefkuFAILlary ijn. Amen

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Saao(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2019
phyllosilicate:

Ipod analysis
whether iPod or ipob, that's the truth. Pls do away with tribal war, it helps no one

2 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by eaglez(m): 8:27am On Feb 15, 2019
We have gone way beyond this op, we are tired of funny write ups rippling into unnecessary verbal abuse and quotes, we look forward to a new Nigeria where information will be disseminated without being partisan, have it in mind that kings choose their dictions and the Lamido of Adamawa did the right thing by saying all he said to the both of them, ops all lizard runs with their stomach on the ground, you can never say which one of them has a runny stomach.
phyllosilicate:

Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), on Thursday paid a visit to the Lamido of Adamawa, Barkindo Mustapha.

Atiku was accompanied by top officials of the party.

The Lamido of Adamawa, while addressing the delegation, called on Nigerians to play politics without bitterness “because we are all brothers and sisters, politics is temporary.

“I want to advise us in whatever we are doing put Allah first.

“He is the only one that can do and undo.

“Be Patient, May Allah guide us during the elections. May they be peaceful,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/14/2019-presidency-lamido-adamawa-told-atiku-pdp-leaders-thursday/

Speaking on Thursday when Buhari paid a courtesy visit to his palace in Yola, the monarch lauded Buhari for his giant strides and inroads he recorded in various fields, such as economy, security, and fight against corruption

Femi Adesina, spokesperson to Buhari, quoted the Lamido as saying, “I would like to use this opportunity on behalf of my humble self, members of my Council and the entire people of Adamawa to acknowledge with immeasurable thanks and congratulate you on keeping faith with the contract you entered with our people and, indeed, Nigerians.

“The giant strides and inroads you recorded in various fields of our endeavours such as economy, security, and fight against corruption, which still remain the cornerstone of your agenda, would not have been made possible if not for your resilient focus, passion, and love for the country.

“Mr President, there is no doubt that much has been achieved during your present tenure but certainly you need more time to actualize your dream for a better Nigeria. This, therefore, calls for all and sundry to rally round you and allow you to get to the next level to enable you consolidate the various laudable programs of your party.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/07/2019-presidency-lamido-adamawa-told-buhari-yola/

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Ifexontop(m): 8:29am On Feb 15, 2019
olagbola55:

Y can't your tribe support a Yoruba too in 2015 what are you?

D hating on Yoruba race by u people what is dat? Did u like us for a second? Answer me?

Even iffa don't like buhari I will vote him cos of our omo Yoruba go and hang urself
Nigerians with poor sense of reasoning! that's why we are not moving forward.

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Adeyinka123: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2019
APCpackandgo:

Even Atiku will vote for Buhari

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2019
PDP and all Nigerians that are tired of this regime need to take this elections more seriously pls as the APC has determined to rig their way in. Imagine Kogi State Adhoc(PO /APO) list was just pasted yesterday night, barely 30hrs to the elections for viewing and many could recognize that most of the shortlisted candidates did not come for Adhoc training as they were party agents submitted by the Governor as his candidates, ready to deliver Kogi to Buhari against the wishes of the people. Enough is a enough APC, You ve been REJECTED by Nigerians already. For God sake U guys should not even be dragging the political sphere with PDP cos we just rejected PDP 4yrs ago but unfortunately you guys were well packaged to us that all Nigerians didn't know we were buying our tickets to living HELL by voting APC in 2015. Having realized our mistake, we are saying NO to Next Level. We simply can't continue to live in hell here on earth. Kogi belongs to PDP oooo, your rigging won't work, not after all the hell Yahaya Bello don put us through! We are ready for the Election showdown Zombies!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.