Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari (51282 Views)

What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by asobo: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2019
phyllosilicate:

Ipod analysis
Dementia
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by eaglez(m): 8:32am On Feb 15, 2019
smiles[quote author=islandmoon post=75746129][/quote]
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by AmericanSons: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2019
olagbola55:

m not sorry to say dis sir Omo.ale ni yin. ti e ba dibo fun pdp

awon yoruba ni Omo Emi oni shedi bebere kafi leke si idi omo elo mi

eri bi awon igbo shedi arawon ni amure ni tori omo won ki wa lode ta gbaruku ti omo ti wa na koti eshey lodun merin yi pari tawa gbe oro omo elo mi si ori awon arabi won si ni ife wa

egbon mi eja karo nu o
#yoruba ronu ooooo

You are on your own. I am igbo and proudly so but my support for Atiku/Obi has nothing to do with Obi being there even if Obi is from my state.

I read everything you said in Yoruba and I understand perfectly, especially the one I am pointing out to you now.

Buhari has picked Igbo VPs the past and Igbos didn't vote for him still. Go and check history.

So if they didn't do so then, why now? I can assure you that if it has been any other igbo VP cemented with Atiku, it wouldn't have had this kind of support. You know why? Obi is miles are head of many of the current crop of Igbo leaders. It is the contents he carries, the reputation and his ability to deliver that is getting him this support... In summary, his competence.

Now coming to the Osibanjo angle, everyone knows the current VP is a good man with astute credentials and a zeal to work and deliver on promises but you and I know he is not allowed to the people's will. How do you explain his sack of the former dss boss, replaced with a next senior officer from the South only for buhari to reverse the whole thing, putting a northerner there? Just how.

Except you are desperately wicked and selfish, you know I am speaking the truth.

Stop trying to use ethnic politics to deceive people. Think about your children first and those after them. You are being a racist for towing that line of thought.

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Damsonkc(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
Any Yoruba that support Atiku with his Obichina is a basstard! Same Ibos that come online here to abuse and calls yorubas all sort of names? Talking about tribalism... tell me why no single ibo supported Buhari 2015 but rather supported Goodluck Jonathan isn’t that tribalism? Tell me why they are supporting Atiku isn’t it because of Obichina and a chance for future Presidency? I have lot of Ibo friends and I have interacted with them so I know what am saying. If Atiku should win then it finished for the Yorubas. PDP has never carried the Yorubas along PDP has never done any tangible project for the south west, compare all PDP 16yrs with Buhari’s 4yrs and be sincere to yourself! Yorubas we are no fools! We Dey ahead for this game. Majority will vote Buhari and the once that choose to vote Atikuloot na him business be that. Thunder destroy anybody that quote me

The problem with people like you is the reason why we must vote PDP. We have to restructure this country so that tribal bigots like you can easily stay in your region and run your own race. In 2003, the Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo, a Yoruba man. They did not vote for Buhari even though his running mate was an Igbo man. What does that tell you? It simply tells you that the Igbos simply vote the people with better economic policies that would benefit their businesses because they are a business loving people and wealth generation and prosperity are more important than tribal sentiment. Your son Obasanjo was president for 8 good years. If he did nothing for your people, hold him responsible. Mr. Obi has a track record that Osibanjo can only dream of. This isn't about Igbo presidency. This is about prosperity. When the country is restructured, development would come. Every region would prosper but because of the greed of some elements from the west, you want to hold the country stagnant. You have done your 8 years. Nigeria would either restructure or burn than to have you lots hold it back.

2 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by omonaijiria: 8:35am On Feb 15, 2019
olagbola55:

eri bi awon igbo shedi arawon ni amure ni tori omo won ki wa lode ta gbaruku ti omo ti wa na koti eshey lodun merin yi pari tawa gbe oro omo elo mi si ori awon arabi won si ni ife wa

egbon mi eja karo nu o
#yoruba ronu ooooo

We eranko ni e ni.

Must you be so stupid to this level.

Gbogbo Eniyan lo ro wipe won zombie bi tire ni.

Ki lo n se eyin zombie wonyi naaa.

Eranko lasanlasan

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by omonaijiria: 8:36am On Feb 15, 2019
Damsonkc:

The problem with people like you is the reason why we must vote PDP. We have to restructure this country so that tribal bigots like you can easily stay in your region and run your own race. In 2003, the Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo, a Yoruba man. They did not vote for Buhari even though his running mate was an Igbo man. What does that tell you? It simply tells you that the Igbos simply vote the people with better economic policies that would benefit their businesses because they are a business loving people and wealth generation and prosperity are more important than tribal sentiment. Your son Obasanjo was president for 8 good years. If he did nothing for your people, hold him responsible. Mr. Obi has a track record that Osibanjo can only dream of. This isn't about Igbo presidency. This is about prosperity. When the country is restructured, development would come. Every region would prosper but because of the greed of some elements from the west, you want to hold the country stagnant. You have done your 8 years. Nigeria would either restructure or burn than to have you lots hold it back.

Don't mind him jare.

His brain had been programmed to remain a zombie

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by capitalzero: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:
omo Yoruba atata ni mi tokan tokan lat'ekiti. Check out my moniker. We all cant reason same...especially when you're seeing a red and you're still saying it's a blue

opolo po.omo ekiti dada. everybody is not ipob.correct guy.

2 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by omonaijiria: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
Any Yoruba that support Atiku with his Obichina is a basstard! Same Ibos that come online here to abuse and calls yorubas all sort of names? Talking about tribalism... tell me why no single ibo supported Buhari 2015 but rather supported Goodluck Jonathan isn’t that tribalism? Tell me why they are supporting Atiku isn’t it because of Obichina and a chance for future Presidency? I have lot of Ibo friends and I have interacted with them so I know what am saying. If Atiku should win then it finished for the Yorubas. PDP has never carried the Yorubas along PDP has never done any tangible project for the south west, compare all PDP 16yrs with Buhari’s 4yrs and be sincere to yourself! Yorubas we are no fools! We Dey ahead for this game. Majority will vote Buhari and the once that choose to vote Atikuloot na him business be that. Thunder destroy anybody that quote me

Nigba to ibo dibo fun Obasanjo lodi si omo ibo ni 2003 ki lo ri so si

Gbogbo wa o me sun ki a kori soju kan now.

Stop being stupid

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Delaw00(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2019
You pple will talk and analys but will never talk about the innocent killing shey you're happy with the blood shed nhii? Even if it's been for long what will it take him(buhari) to stop all this killing...too bad
coalcity19:
The world is laughing at us. We like good economy.
We want steady and constant power supply, we want jobs, we want food on our table, we desire good infrastructure and security but at the same time could not exercise patience for a willing government that is sincerely laying the foundation for all these to happen.
They brainwashed you with "hunger in the land" slogan. They said 20million Nigerians lost jobs.
Majority of those people who they said lost their jobs were construction company workers whose contract monies were diverted and could not continue as at the time PMB took over.
With resumption of roads construction, rail construction, 2nd Niger Bridge, why are they not sincere to tell us how many Nigerians have been engaged?
They tell us bankers lost jobs, who liquidated those banks?
Did PMB or Osinbajo take loan from these banks?
Who killed Cooperative bank?
Who killed Societè Generale?
Who killed Enterprise bank?
Who killed Intercontinental? Who killed Skye bank? Some of them took loans ranging from 10billion and above and refused to pay back.
The banks folded up and you hear them shamelessly saying Buhari made Nigerians lose their jobs.
Since inception Buhari didn't sack anybody.
In fact he employed more graduates and junior level officers into the civil/public service.
He didn't owe salary.
By 28 of every month all federal workers receive salaries.
Because you are not well informed you sink their lies. They say Buhari plan to Islamize Nigeria. How possible? Even Military government cannot dare it. Nigeria is a secular State. They use our Christian leaders to brainwash us because we have no sense of history.
In 1999-2001 you recall the religious riot in kaduna.
I was in Kaduna then, many Christians were massacred. Obj was president then. Between 2000-2007 you recall the Fulani herders -farmers/locals crises in plateau State that led to declaration of state of emergency in plateau State.
Who was president then? Obj and not PMB.
Do you know that in Benue State farmer -fulani herdsmen had been at each other's throat since the military era? These kind of unhealthy political intrigues can only thrive in Nigeria where people have no sense of history or some people just want to deceive themselves.
Those who plunged us into the den of hunger, job loss, darkness, decay infrastructure, insecurity and poor education are posing as messiah, they killed our university system for their own to thrive.
It is only in Nigeria where a sitting president and his vice would approve for themselves, while in office, the licence to build universities. It is only in Nigeria where a president would abandon construction of National library and build multi billion naira presidential library in his hilltop mansion and the youths whose future is mortgaged will be clapping for them.
Resources that are meant for all were carted away yet you are here crucifying a man that is 'righting the wrongs' haba!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by mfujah(m): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2019
olagbola55:

egbon mi eja karo nu o confirmu I swear u are funny and creative... niceone bami

#yoruba ronu ooooo
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by kby: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2019
olagbola55:

egbon mi eja karo nu o
#yoruba ronu ooooo
Haba
Calling someone a Bastard!! Over what? This is extreme. It is a crime to have contrary opinion in this country.

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Great2017: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2019
coalcity19:
We want steady and constant power supply, we want jobs, we want food on our table, we desire good infrastructure and security but at the same time could not exercise patience for a willing government that is sincerely laying the foundation for all these to happen.
They brainwashed you with "hunger in the land" slogan. They said 20million Nigerians lost jobs.
Majority of those people who they said lost their jobs were construction company workers whose contract monies were diverted and could not continue as at the time PMB took over.
With resumption of roads construction, rail construction, 2nd Niger Bridge, why are they not sincere to tell us how many Nigerians have been engaged?
Who killed Intercontinental? Who killed Skye bank? Some of them took loans ranging from 10billion and above and refused to pay back.
The banks folded up and you hear them shamelessly saying Buhari made Nigerians lose their jobs.
In fact he employed more graduates and junior level officers into the civil/public service.
He didn't owe salary.
Because you are not well informed you sink their lies. They say Buhari plan to Islamize Nigeria. How possible? Even Military government cannot dare it. Nigeria is a secular State. They use our Christian leaders to brainwash us because we have no sense of history.
I was in Kaduna then, many Christians were massacred. Obj was president then. Between 2000-2007 you recall the Fulani herders -farmers/locals crises in plateau State that led to declaration of state of emergency in plateau State.
Do you know that in Benue State farmer -fulani herdsmen had been at each other's throat since the military era? These kind of unhealthy political intrigues can only thrive in Nigeria where people have no sense of history or some people just want to deceive themselves.
Those who plunged us into the den of hunger, job loss, darkness, decay infrastructure, insecurity and poor education are posing as messiah, they killed our university system for their own to thrive.
It is only in Nigeria where a sitting president and his vice would approve for themselves, while in office, the licence to build universities. It is only in Nigeria where a president would abandon construction of National library and build multi billion naira presidential library in his hilltop mansion and the youths whose future is mortgaged will be clapping for them.
Resources that are meant for all were carted away yet you are here crucifying a man that is 'righting the wrongs' haba!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
The world is not laughing at us. Rather, they are laughing at people like you who have decided to settle for an old man who is displaying strong symptoms of dementia.

Can you tell us what Buhari has achieved in the areas of human capacity development, job creation, infrastructural upliftment, security and economic development and growth? Also tell us how on earth is Buhari better than people like Moghalu, Hashim, etcetera?

You can now see that the joke is on you to settle for a misfit.

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by AmericanSons: 9:01am On Feb 15, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by jaggabban: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:
omo Yoruba atata ni mi tokan tokan lat'ekiti. Check out my moniker. We all cant reason same...especially when you're seeing a red and you're still saying it's a blue
Omo ale Yoruba ni e. Dindinrin.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by duscollins: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari is a Jihadist
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by jaggabban: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2019
darfay:

Nawa o. So he must think and act like you because both of you are from the same tribe. Shame on you

May God punish tribalism. No wonder Africa is where it is today
Nawa o. So u ipobic foools voting for 1 person think otherwise?
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by aremz(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2019
coalcity19:
He didn't owe salary.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Nigerians have short memories and are quick to forget hurt and pain caused by this same PDP even by atiku himself..... Imagine what Nigeria would have achieved if we had someone like buhari in power as at 1999 no doubt we'll had been better than Dubai,Malaysia and co..on behalf of my family I hereby say ATIKU NEVER AGAIN!
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by jaggabban: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
Thank u bro, these Flat headers are stupi.d. Why are they on Yorubas all d time? I wave the thunder for the yeebos.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by JALIO: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2019
coalcity19:
He didn't owe salary.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
PMB policies skyrocketed the foreign exchange. ...my young poultry farm did not survive his onslaught. ....you have not the experience required to analyse the economic downturn of this nation under PMB.....perhaps you stick to same explanation when ask why PMB didn't perform during his tenure as Head of state as well. Even the billions naira of loans where for selected cronies. ..ordinary Nigerian farmers never had access. check out south west farming hub....how many benefited from the scheme? with US DOLLAR over the roof tops budgets of existing projects and projected income of multinationals dropped like dead meat. Results? .... calculated retrenchment, business closed downs and poor economic growth. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by JALIO: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2019
coalcity19:
Majority of those people who they said lost their jobs were construction company workers whose contract monies were diverted and cgould not continue as at the time PMB took over.
He didn't owe salary.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
PMB policies skyrocketed the foreign exchange. ...my young poultry farm did not survive his onslaught. ....you have not the experience required to analyse the economic downturn of this nation under PMB.....perhaps you stick to same explanation when ask why PMB didn't perform during his tenure as Head of state as well. Even the billions naira of loans where for selected cronies. ..ordinary Nigerian farmers never had access. check out south west farming hub....how many benefited from the scheme? with US DOLLAR over the roof tops budgets of existing projects and projected income of multinationals dropped like dead meat. Results? .... calculated retrenchment, business closed downs and poor economic growth. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:
The difference is simple....the former is an aspirant, while the latter, an incumbent president. Jonathan too was showered praises in 2015 by kings and emirs while Buhari was just an aspirant without any form of accolades or encomiums on him. That's it.

Ur IQ is that of an aborted squid...get life
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by izombie(m): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
you reason like a dunce. Even before atiku picked obi as his running mate you all have already known that igbos will never vote buhari. It's not tribalism but igbos see nothing good in buhari and in 4 years buhari didn't do anything for the igbos. Tell me one good reason why any igbo person should vote for buhari.
You people accuse igbos of playing teibal politics but the reverse is the case, 99 percent of yorubas that will vote buhari will do so because of osinbajo.
Do you know what, an igbo presidential candidate that picks buhari as his vp will lose election in the south east. It's not about tribe but about the menace and virus that is buhari. That's just it.

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Jman06(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2019
JALIO:
Thank you!

I just don't know how some people reason! Someone who didn't perform as head of state when Nigeria was less complex, how do you they expect that person to perform now??! Buhari is simply a failure in economic management.

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2019
JubiOmeiza:

Ur IQ is that of an aborted squid...get life
another apc apologist. Abuses us their middle name

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2019
asobo:
Dementia
another apc apologist abuse is synonymous with them. Smh
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by middlebelter(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2019
This same Lamido of Adamawa that said he want his tribesmen in Nigeria to go and join their kinsmen in Cameron during the National Conference?
I have since then, stop taking him serious.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by DeOTR: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Damsonkc:

Fortunately, people like him are a minority in Yorubaland. The sensible Yorubas will teach Buhari a bitter lesson tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 15, 2019
jaggabban:

Omo ale Yoruba ni e. Dindinrin.
indeed. Iwo lomo oko. Your eyes would soon be clear. Nit even your abuses and insult would save you from the imminent woes .

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by yaki84: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2019
olagbola55:

Y can't your tribe support a Yoruba too in 2015 what are you?

D hating on Yoruba race by u people what is dat? Did u like us for a second? Answer me?

Even iffa don't like buhari I will vote him cos of our omo Yoruba go and hang urself
which region made obasanjo president?
is obasanjo igbo?

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2019
Sannisege:
who cares where you come from? if you are not careful, you will be buried with PDP on Saturday
see his mouth...violence is their middle name. If men were God...

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2019
Trouble1:

You analysed victory for Fayose and his stooge . But Fayemi won .
You are analysing victory for Atiku again and Buhari will win .
Nothing special
your vote buying tactics in Ekiti and osun wont save you this time. Mark my words

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators / Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.