Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari (51281 Views)

What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2019
coalcity19:
The world is laughing at us. We like good economy.
We want steady and constant power supply, we want jobs, we want food on our table, we desire good infrastructure and security but at the same time could not exercise patience for a willing government that is sincerely laying the foundation for all these to happen.
They brainwashed you with "hunger in the land" slogan. They said 20million Nigerians lost jobs.
Majority of those people who they said lost their jobs were construction company workers whose contract monies were diverted and could not continue as at the time PMB took over.
With resumption of roads construction, rail construction, 2nd Niger Bridge, why are they not sincere to tell us how many Nigerians have been engaged?
They tell us bankers lost jobs, who liquidated those banks?
Did PMB or Osinbajo take loan from these banks?
Who killed Cooperative bank?
Who killed Societè Generale?
Who killed Enterprise bank?
Who killed Intercontinental? Who killed Skye bank? Some of them took loans ranging from 10billion and above and refused to pay back.
The banks folded up and you hear them shamelessly saying Buhari made Nigerians lose their jobs.
Since inception Buhari didn't sack anybody.
In fact he employed more graduates and junior level officers into the civil/public service.
He didn't owe salary.
By 28 of every month all federal workers receive salaries.
Because you are not well informed you sink their lies. They say Buhari plan to Islamize Nigeria. How possible? Even Military government cannot dare it. Nigeria is a secular State. They use our Christian leaders to brainwash us because we have no sense of history.
In 1999-2001 you recall the religious riot in kaduna.
I was in Kaduna then, many Christians were massacred. Obj was president then. Between 2000-2007 you recall the Fulani herders -farmers/locals crises in plateau State that led to declaration of state of emergency in plateau State.
Who was president then? Obj and not PMB.
Do you know that in Benue State farmer -fulani herdsmen had been at each other's throat since the military era? These kind of unhealthy political intrigues can only thrive in Nigeria where people have no sense of history or some people just want to deceive themselves.
Those who plunged us into the den of hunger, job loss, darkness, decay infrastructure, insecurity and poor education are posing as messiah, they killed our university system for their own to thrive.
It is only in Nigeria where a sitting president and his vice would approve for themselves, while in office, the licence to build universities. It is only in Nigeria where a president would abandon construction of National library and build multi billion naira presidential library in his hilltop mansion and the youths whose future is mortgaged will be clapping for them.
Resources that are meant for all were carted away yet you are here crucifying a man that is 'righting the wrongs' haba!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

God bless u. I was totally moved with what u wrote.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Trouble1: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:
your vote buying tactics in Ekiti and osun wont save you this time. Mark my words
You’re a goat .
You will wail to death on monday
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by meccuno: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2019
so much hate right from the first page....................wow!! angry angry angry
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nonsoco80(m): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
Any Yoruba that support Atiku with his Obichina is a basstard! Same Ibos that come online here to abuse and calls yorubas all sort of names? Talking about tribalism... tell me why no single ibo supported Buhari 2015 but rather supported Goodluck Jonathan isn’t that tribalism? Tell me why they are supporting Atiku isn’t it because of Obichina and a chance for future Presidency? I have lot of Ibo friends and I have interacted with them so I know what am saying. If Atiku should win then it finished for the Yorubas. PDP has never carried the Yorubas along PDP has never done any tangible project for the south west, compare all PDP 16yrs with Buhari’s 4yrs and be sincere to yourself! Yorubas we are no fools! We Dey ahead for this game. Majority will vote Buhari and the once that choose to vote Atikuloot na him business be that. Thunder destroy anybody that quote me
I have quote you. Tribal bigot. Since you supported Buhari in 2015, I have seen how he turned South West and Yoruba to America. You are part of Nigeria problem.

5 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2019
Trouble1:

You’re a goat .
You will wail to death on monday
I wont join issues with you ok? Your comment is simply a proof of your upbringing. Everybody cant be a fool leaders of to.orrow indeed. Whether your celebrated demented president loses or not, it doesn't remove a strand from my hair. What a wayward generation!

4 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Trouble1: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:
I wont join issues with you ok? Your comment is simply a proof of your upbringing. Everybody cant be a fool leaders of to.orrow indeed. Whether your celebrated demented president loses or not, it doesn't remove a strand from my hair. What a wayward generation!
Oloriburuku
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by MoreOfMe(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:
The difference is simple....the former is an aspirant, while the latter, an incumbent president. Jonathan too was showered praises in 2015 by kings and emirs while Buhari was just an aspirant without any form of accolades or encomiums on him. That's it.

So simple! You just did justice to the whole story.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Trouble1: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Nonsoco80:
I have quote you. Tribal bigot. Since you supported Buhari in 2015, I have seen how he turned South West and Yoruba to America. You are part of Nigeria problem.
What an irony. An Ipob pig calling a Yoruba “tribal bigot”
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2019
Obviously, Atiku has been rejected at home and his defeat is going to start from home.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by MoreOfMe(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:

Please, just ignore they guy. I stay off people who easily use abusive words, it tells a lot about them(their background and everything).
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Emotionss: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
PUSSYBOY2:
Any Yoruba that support Atiku with his Obichina is a basstard! Same Ibos that come online here to abuse and calls yorubas all sort of names? Talking about tribalism... tell me why no single ibo supported Buhari 2015 but rather supported Goodluck Jonathan isn’t that tribalism? Tell me why they are supporting Atiku isn’t it because of Obichina and a chance for future Presidency? I have lot of Ibo friends and I have interacted with them so I know what am saying. If Atiku should win then it finished for the Yorubas. PDP has never carried the Yorubas along PDP has never done any tangible project for the south west, compare all PDP 16yrs with Buhari’s 4yrs and be sincere to yourself! Yorubas we are no fools! We Dey ahead for this game. Majority will vote Buhari and the once that choose to vote Atikuloot na him business be that. Thunder destroy anybody that quote me

You guys have are trying to hard to turn this election into a war of supremacy between the igbos and yorubas. Forgetting that in nigeria we have more than 200 tribes.

The people that will decide the outcome of this election are the northerners. The yorubas and igbos should stop fooling their selfs.

2 Likes

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by ogatboy(m): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2019
coalcity19:
The world is laughing at us. We like good economy.
We want steady and constant power supply, we want jobs, we want food on our table, we desire good infrastructure and security but at the same time could not exercise patience for a willing government that is sincerely laying the foundation for all these to happen.
They brainwashed you with "hunger in the land" slogan. They said 20million Nigerians lost jobs.
Majority of those people who they said lost their jobs were construction company workers whose contract monies were diverted and could not continue as at the time PMB took over.
With resumption of roads construction, rail construction, 2nd Niger Bridge, why are they not sincere to tell us how many Nigerians have been engaged?
They tell us bankers lost jobs, who liquidated those banks?
Did PMB or Osinbajo take loan from these banks?
Who killed Cooperative bank?
Who killed Societè Generale?
Who killed Enterprise bank?
Who killed Intercontinental? Who killed Skye bank? Some of them took loans ranging from 10billion and above and refused to pay back.
The banks folded up and you hear them shamelessly saying Buhari made Nigerians lose their jobs.
Since inception Buhari didn't sack anybody.
In fact he employed more graduates and junior level officers into the civil/public service.
He didn't owe salary.
By 28 of every month all federal workers receive salaries.
Because you are not well informed you sink their lies. They say Buhari plan to Islamize Nigeria. How possible? Even Military government cannot dare it. Nigeria is a secular State. They use our Christian leaders to brainwash us because we have no sense of history.
In 1999-2001 you recall the religious riot in kaduna.
I was in Kaduna then, many Christians were massacred. Obj was president then. Between 2000-2007 you recall the Fulani herders -farmers/locals crises in plateau State that led to declaration of state of emergency in plateau State.
Who was president then? Obj and not PMB.
Do you know that in Benue State farmer -fulani herdsmen had been at each other's throat since the military era? These kind of unhealthy political intrigues can only thrive in Nigeria where people have no sense of history or some people just want to deceive themselves.
Those who plunged us into the den of hunger, job loss, darkness, decay infrastructure, insecurity and poor education are posing as messiah, they killed our university system for their own to thrive.
It is only in Nigeria where a sitting president and his vice would approve for themselves, while in office, the licence to build universities. It is only in Nigeria where a president would abandon construction of National library and build multi billion naira presidential library in his hilltop mansion and the youths whose future is mortgaged will be clapping for them.
Resources that are meant for all were carted away yet you are here crucifying a man that is 'righting the wrongs' haba!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

okay you would never be a good political analyst. If i tell the negative of this administration, you will prefer the past. What do I know

1 Like

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Emycord: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2019
phyllosilicate:

Ipod analysis
useless talk the diff apropriate for each of them were you expecting him to give same message to them?
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Trouble1:

Oloriburuku
another proof of poor upbringing
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by kremzo: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2019
Couldn't have been said better
awelekiti:
The difference is simple....the former is an aspirant, while the latter, an incumbent president. Jonathan too was showered praises in 2015 by kings and emirs while Buhari was just an aspirant without any form of accolades or encomiums on him. That's it.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by AlhajaChinyere: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:

Oloripelebe olooobuku lati ilu awon Igbo! IPOB analysis jati jati.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by AlhajaChinyere: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:

The absolute truth!!!!

We should keep a register / roll call of all bastard yorubas supporting PDP. That's why that ignorant frog voice idiot call Davido has lost my respect.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by IDUNMOTA(m): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2019
darfay:

Seun, it's high time you started doing something against this tribalism ish before the regulatory bodies start doing them for you
Igbo ppl started the tribalism. Go back and read your history.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Oloripelebe olooobuku lati ilu awon Igbo! IPOB analysis jati jati.

now,I know why your demented president call you lazy. Your comment has simply proven that. No simple sense of reasoning, only insults and abuses. You're blindfolded now. Your eyes go soon clear. Grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by okokobioko1: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2019
awelekiti:
thank you jare your brain still dey your head.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by IDUNMOTA(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2019
AmericanSons:

You are on your own. I am igbo and proudly so but my support for Atiku/Obi has nothing to do with Obi being there even if Obi is from my state.

I read everything you said in Yoruba and I understand perfectly, especially the one I am pointing out to you now.

Buhari has picked Igbo VPs the past and Igbos didn't vote for him still. Go and check history.

So if they didn't do so then, why now? I can assure you that if it has been any other igbo VP cemented with Atiku, it wouldn't have had this kind of support. You know why? Obi is miles are head of many of the current crop of Igbo leaders. It is the contents he carries, the reputation and his ability to deliver that is getting him this support... In summary, his competence.

Now coming to the Osibanjo angle, everyone knows the current VP is a good man with astute credentials and a zeal to work and deliver on promises but you and I know he is not allowed to the people's will. How do you explain his sack of the former dss boss, replaced with a next senior officer from the South only for buhari to reverse the whole thing, putting a northerner there? Just how.

Except you are desperately wicked and selfish, you know I am speaking the truth.

Stop trying to use ethnic politics to deceive people. Think about your children first and those after them. You are being a racist for towing that line of thought.

The problem is you need to go back to school to learn and read history about ppl from your end as a betrayal. Zika and awo came 1st and 2nd, Awolowo told Zika to be a prime minister and Awo as deputy. The meeting suppose to take place in asaba, over night zik planned a coup detat and gave the post to northern ppl. That's the truth, zik became useless ceremonial governor general of Nigeria. More to come
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Modphase: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
I am quoting you in reference to tomorrow will you declare yourself to be a bastard should Buhari win the election tomorrow n also deactivate this monicker out of shame ?! I will do the same should Atiku win in fact I will never visit NL again should he win. If you are ready for cash bet reply let’s who as got the heart.
awelekiti:
omo Yoruba atata ni mi tokan tokan lat'ekiti. Check out my moniker. We all cant reason same...especially when you're seeing a red and you're still saying it's a blue
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by darfay: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
how far? No more Biafra grin

I'm from delta state. IDK the fûck you talking about
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Okoroawusa: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
darfay:

Seun, it's high time you started doing something against this tribalism ish before the regulatory bodies start doing them for you
If a post doesn't agree with urs it's tribalism

kontinu
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by PUSSYBOY2: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
izombie:
you reason like a dunce. Even before atiku picked obi as his running mate you all have already known that igbos will never vote buhari. It's not tribalism but igbos see nothing good in buhari and in 4 years buhari didn't do anything for the igbos. Tell me one good reason why any igbo person should vote for buhari.
You people accuse igbos of playing teibal politics but the reverse is the case, 99 percent of yorubas that will vote buhari will do so because of osinbajo.
Do you know what, an igbo presidential candidate that picks buhari as his vp will lose election in the south east. It's not about tribe but about the menace and virus that is buhari. That's just it.
MOD ban this Man
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by olajizz01(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nukilia:
Shame on all these miscreants supporting Buhari and his houseboy. Never will the Nigerian nation be dragged into this tribalism issues again.
Shut up,were you in the grave when biafrau.d people were raining abuses and curses on Yoruba's in 2015 just because some having divergent opinions on their adopted son,GEJ.

Hypocrite.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by PUSSYBOY2: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nonsoco80:
Biafra pigs
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Chuksxyview(m): 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
phyllosilicate:

Ipod analysis
Must everything be about ipod or ipob? Can't someone be objective in view without being an ipob. This is too childish to my liking,and you think your own view/analysis is sound and most correct. Grow up to understand that everyone must not reason the way you do,with that,you can be said to have a sound and mature mindset. Please give this a thought for your own better understanding and self-growth.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by AmericanSons: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
IDUNMOTA:

The problem is you need to go back to school to learn and read history about ppl from your end as a betrayal. Zika and awo came 1st and 2nd, Awolowo told Zika to be a prime minister and Awo as deputy. The meeting suppose to take place in asaba, over night zik planned a coup detat and gave the post to northern ppl. That's the truth, zik became useless ceremonial governor general of Nigeria. More to come

Mr. Man, we are talking about Buhari, Atiku, Obi, Osinbajo and you are talking nonsense... Stick to what is being talked about.

Thank you.
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by StoneLucifer: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
phyllosilicate:

Ipod analysis

Afenifere mentality
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Adland(m): 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
The battle between Atiku and Buhari is "Thriller In The Upper Niger Desert"
Re: What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari by Ayemileto(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
olagbola55:

Y can't your tribe support a Yoruba too in 2015 what are you?

D hating on Yoruba race by u people what is dat? Did u like us for a second? Answer me?

Even iffa don't like buhari I will vote him cos of our omo Yoruba go and hang urself

PUSSYBOY2:

To ba wu yin, E dibo fun Buhari.

Shebi awon Fulani ti bere si ji eniyan gbe nipinle Ondo? o maa to dele yin.

Nigba yen, Omo Yoruba te tori e dibo fun Buhari a wa gba yin sile.

Eyin ko mo pe, enikeni to wu to ba wole, Iye ti awon Igbo nra nnkan ni awa Yoruba naa n ra? Eto aabo kan na lo wa fun gbogbo wa. Oju ona kan naa la n gba.

Ti e ba wan dibo fun enikan, ti e ro pe e nse elomiran, ARAYIN LE N DA LORO!!!

For those who don't understand Yoruba, Here's a Brief interpretation:

If you like, vote for Buhari.

Fulani people have started kidnapping people in Ondo State, It will soon reach your side.

By then, the Yoruba man on whose cause you voted for Buhari will come and save you.

You don't know that, no matter who win, We Yorubas purchase Goods and Services at the same rate as the Igbos? We enjoy the same security and pass the same road.

So, if you now vote for someone, thinking you are doing(hurting) another person, YOU ARE HURTING YOURSELF!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / Tinubu Wins Presidential Election In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.