Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

The Lord Said, I Should Pray On Your Picture For Favour. Listen To The Prayer On - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Said, I Should Pray On Your Picture For Favour. Listen To The Prayer On (1013 Views)

Endtimes: Why We Should Pray More Fervently Now Than We've Ever Done (Picture) / Easy $500 If You Can Show Where The LORD Said Jesus My Son In The Old Testament / "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Said, I Should Pray On Your Picture For Favour. Listen To The Prayer On by Revadebola: 7:05am On Feb 15, 2019
Listen to THE LORD SAID, I SHOULD PRAY ON YOUR PICTURE FOR FAVOUR AND I DID IN THIS AUDIO. Hear the interpretation of the dream of when your trap catches an elephant? Also listen to the message titled, "SECRETS TO SUPERNATURAL HELP" (3) and the word of knowledge Go by Charles Adebola #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/charles-adebola/the-lord-said-i-should-pray-on

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Light Is Put Off? / What Is The Diffrence Between A Born Again Christain And A Believer? / Do You Believed That People Died And Visit Heaven And Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.