Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D (2729 Views)

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D by Omoapena(m): 7:30am On Feb 15, 2019
D

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D by Yambee: 7:30am On Feb 15, 2019
You have been posting this story every where.

Abi na fake?

I wrote on it earlier.
Re: D by dollyjoy(f): 7:38am On Feb 15, 2019
Yambee:

Abi na fake?

I wrote on it earlier.
I doubt it's fake. cheating people off their money can be painful, very much actually.

2 Likes

Re: D by Omoapena(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2019
Yambee:

Abi na fake?

I wrote on it earlier.
It's not fake,
Noticed this section have more audience compare to where i 1st posted it.
Pls modify your comment so as to not derail this...

1 Like

Re: D by Yambee: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2019
Omoapena:

It's not fake,

Not derailing. I used my energy to write the first time.
Re: D by Omoapena(m): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Yambee:

Not derailing. I used my energy to write the first time.

Try and be reasonable pls,

Saw your comment and it's of no use cuz you advising me to forget the money as if you know how I came to earn that...
I have laboured so hard to get that and I can't afford to forget it...

You even said you were lost at the middle of my write up to show you have no tangible contribution to this..

7 Likes

Re: D by daddytime(m): 7:49am On Feb 15, 2019
Omoapena:

Try and be reasonable pls,

Saw your comment and it's of no use cuz you advising me to forget the money as if you know how I came to earn that...
I have laboured so hard to get that and I can't afford to forget it...

You even said you were lost at the middle of my write up to show you have no tangible contribution to this..

Na here una dey get mouth....

You are now faced with a situation in the real world to show how much of a mouth you have but you ran down to this virtual world to complain and beg for help...

Very funny set and situation...

2 Likes

Re: D by Omoapena(m): 7:52am On Feb 15, 2019
daddytime:

Na here una dey get mouth....

You are now faced with a situation in the real world to show how much of a mouth you have but you ran down to this virtual world to complain and beg for help...

Very funny set and situation...

As much as I can understand what I wrote myself, I don't see anywhere I made mouth, I admit I was cheated and helpless but this your comment is just not of any help and why can't you just leave the space for people who can help...

1 Like

Re: D by daddytime(m): 7:55am On Feb 15, 2019
Omoapena:

As much as I can understand what I wrote myself, I don't see anywhere I made mouth, I admit I was cheated and helpless but this your comment is just not of any help and why can't you just leave the space for people who can help...

Keep attacking any/every who makes a comment...
Re: D by osemoses1234(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2019
Go back there asked of tasks force office explained to them ur money go come out

2 Likes

Re: D by AVECDEO: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2019
See you could have gotten a new TV set for 30k.Next time go to any LG or any electronic dealer. Must you buy fairly used.. wise up man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D by spiralwedge(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2019
Omoapena, you sound like a JJC. Your story is a mugu story. Some people would call you Suẹgbẹ, some would say o na gẹrẹ.

The way it is, there's nothing anyone can do about it. In Lagos, before you release your money for any payment, you must be 100% sure. Never let them rush you. If they insult you for wasting time, never pay until you are sure or just walk away.

Even Jiji or Olx tells you never to pay "kpim", even for delivery, until you have inspected the product and are sure.

Nobody can defend you for buying from a non tested products shop. Even if there's receipt, but i doubt they issued one. The best you can do is beg them and chose another non-tested one... And that is 50-50 too.

Lastly, in 2019 nobody buys non-tested products any more, only technicians do for the parts. Use Jiji or olx next time. For that amount, you can bargain for a good 24inch TV on those sites if you are lucky.

4 Likes

Re: D by MissSweet(f): 8:40am On Feb 15, 2019
hmm may be the person below me will have something to say...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D by Professorcplus(m): 8:41am On Feb 15, 2019
Buying second hand thing is mostly luck.

I once bought a new fast charger from techno office for #2500 tested it for 3min to confirm it charging fast only to get home and used it for 19min then it just stop charging. I try different method but it doesnt work. After for about 30 min I try it again and it worked for about 10min and stop. Well, I took it back to the tecno office but the charger didn't turn up at all. After explaining to then I requested for my money but they said no warranty on charger and since it doesn't turn up they can't collect it. I was pained because my parent told me I should buy it 1500 second hand but I refused.

I have even bought laptop high tech second hand London use and I've been using it for 3years and still working perfectly. Although went there with my mother even when they first laptop purchase was having little malfunction we returned it few days after purchase and collected another one neater and more sophisticated with extra few cash... That at computer village ikeji

So from my experience I better learn to always test electronics b4 buying and also ask the seller to take his time to test it properly and always give me his words Incase anything happens. Else I won't hesitate to make deal with you
Re: D by mrtomola(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2019
The truth is, to get your money back from them is going to be a very difficult thing. Alaba boys are crazy. On a good day without going to Alaba, 32 inches Flat screen used TV is not cost more than 35k (Tested Ok) and new ones (Polyster, Telekon and other products 32inches) on konga/jumia costs just 42k-50k. In that market, you cant threat them with Police because they have connections with them. May be if possible you can go with 2-3 Soldiers tho but... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.

I am so sorry about your loss. You've been outsmarted, learn to be smart next time.

2 Likes

Re: D by onward4life(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Omoapena:

It's not fake,

My brother yu see why some Ppo don't actually die 4noth in

Exactly what happened to me in alaba

I just want a 22 inch lcd

Ibo ajorrrrrka

Operation python dance will continue
Re: D by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2019
Guy,this is how ibo boys do,next time don't do business with them

If yu see what I went through because of memory card and phone, I swear.

They will sell u bad stuffs knowing it's bad.

U Go home,test the stuff,it doesn't work.

U come back saying it's not working, they say u will have to add money for original.

That d one u bought is what ur money reach.

U will fight with them, they won't listen until u add another money,this is all part of their plan.

Once they notice u are Yoruba,that's how they normally behave.

There's many of them here in Ogun and Ibadan, they are very many in Ibadan.

So guy take police or threaten to fight them.

Because all of those IBO boys normally plan it together.

I'm even trying to find a way to write letter to the government because all they sell is fake.

And they know it's fake but intentionally sell it to you.

Those guys are criminals!!

If anybody is seeing this .

Never buy appliances from ibo boys, I have warned u oo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by Chuknovski(m): 9:06am On Feb 15, 2019
OP please next time close eye buy new stuff, save money little by little, used stuffs are risky
Re: D by Headlesschicken(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2019
undecided u v been played son,there's no getting yuh Money back son, just swallow yuh guts n move on...
Re: D by Kampack: 9:32am On Feb 15, 2019
Each time I hear alaba market, I cringe with fear. I cant patronize those desperate Ibo boyz o! They will always want to outsmart you and once your money lands on their hands, forget it bro! No refund. Just count your losses and move on. You will spend more to get that money out. Not worth it. Even if you carry soldiers there, wont you spend on transport or give them something for their time?

Next time
Dont let them pull wool over your eyez. They knew the TV wasnt working and it was the reason they quickly switched it off. I bought a toks not quite long ago at Arena, Oshodi and I made sure I watched it for more than 30mins before paying. I also asked them to switch it off and on again to be extra sure.

7 Likes

Re: D by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2019
kolaxed98:
Guy,this is how ibo boys do,next time don't do business with them

If yu see what I went through because of memory card and phone, I swear.

They will sell u bad stuffs knowing it's bad.

U Go home,test the stuff,it doesn't work.

U come back saying it's not working, they say u will have to add money for original.

That d one u bought is what ur money reach.

U will fight with them, they won't listen until u add another money,this is all part of their plan.

Once they notice u are Yoruba,that's how they normally behave.

There's many of them here in Ogun and Ibadan, they are very many in Ibadan.

So guy take police or threaten to fight them.

Because all of those IBO boys normally plan it together.

I'm even trying to find a way to write letter to the government because all they sell is fake.

And they know it's fake but intentionally sell it to you.

Those guys are criminals!!

If anybody is seeing this .

Never buy appliances from ibo boys, I have warned u oo
I'm igbo.
What u said is Truth...
I know because I manage my family's shop.
However, if u ask them sincerely for a quality product, they'll give it to u....

5 Likes

Re: D by DrSam4(m): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2019
All is well
Can you forget the money?
Can you blame yourself for all this?

All is well!
Look 4 d chairman of their line & report; not police!
If not satisfied sell it as scrap & give out d money to d needy; then enjoy peace.

All is well
Create room 4 a bigger TV

3 Likes

Re: D by Cladez(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2019
You know the number of times tv was mentioned in this passage could actually buy you a new one if converted to money.

On a serious note simply involve the police.
Re: D by phintohlar(f): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2019
Omoapena:
I just found myself in a messed up situation and I need justice from anyone who can help me.

I went to alaba international market with my broken TV to swap for fairly used 1, so I went straight to a shop where they sell TV then narrated to him I want to swap my broken TV for any fairly used one that is good, and the guy said he only sell his TVs outrightly, I then asked him how much, he then said the lowest was 40k for 32inches but I couldn't afford that and i intend to swap for at least 30k to get another 1. the seller then referred me to another seller (who's shop is closer to his) thinking maybe that one does swapping, and this new guy tested my TV and found it has screen issue truly and told me to follow him, at that moment, I was thinking maybe we are going to his other shop, we got to the shop and they showed me 2 TVs, I told them to test it for me before i can conclude on paying, so I was taken to a shop to test it and they plugged into electricity, the power came up and displayed but they didn't let me observe the TV for a while before they disconnected it from the electricity, I was left numb at that moment, so I asked the guy if he's giving me guarantee on it and he said I shouldn't worry that the TV is perfectly ok and I have no worry over it, so we got back to their shop and i paid the money immediately. This guy was still helping me to carry the TV and we went straight to remote seller to get remote for it and i told him we need to test the remote and also use That Chance to check the TV very well, the guy took me to an engineer's office to test the remote, the engineer connected it to the electricity, suddenly the engineer said the TV screen isn't good, It actually displayed but then it started getting white and the pictures fading, at that moment I was already getting angry cuz I didn't bargain for bad TV, I narrated the whole scenario to the engineer and he confirmed to me I bought a non tested TV at a very high cost, he then offered to follow me to the shop to help me check for good one, we went and this guy carried another TV and we left for his shop straight with another TV. On getting to his shop, he connected the TV but the TV didn't come up and told me I should not worry that it has only power issue, I Immediately asked him if he's so sure it's only power issue the TV have without anyother one, he confirmed to me those TVs doesn't come with 2 issues then I told him ok, he demanded I pay for the power issue which I told him I can't cuz I actually paid for good TV and not bad one, he told the seller about the power issue and we both agreed to pay for the power issue. The engineer fixed the power and found out that the screen is even worst, I then asked the engineer what's going to happen, at that moment, he was left speechless so I told him I want all my money back, we went to the seller shop and they said I can't get back my money that I will have to pay another money to get a very good TV and if I can't pay it now, I can come back anytime I have money to complete it with what I paid before to get a good TV.

My 1st payment was 20k which I later pay 3k to the engineer to repair the power issue and also dropped my 24inches TV and they are asking me to pay another 35k to collect 32inches TV...

Pls I'm pleading on every empathetic people who are in any power authority to come and fight justice on my behalf cuz I can't bear to be cheated like this. I never intended to buy any non tested TV and the guy that took me there didn't inform me that he's taking me to non tested TV seller and the seller also didn't let me know what I was buying...

Pls if you are in a position to help me fight this, kindly reach me on this line
0902 206 2376

This happened on 14th of Feb., 2019.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
don't worry, just take ur problem to God and he alone can get ur money back for you but that's if u ur sef haven't dupe anyone b4 o cos wat goes around comes around.. I swear u'll thank me later and even dash me money for Origin
Re: D by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2019
Go with 2 or 3 army officers.

They’ve have union chairmen at Alaba .
Report to the nearest office .

When you get to Alaba with the officers you make sure no one steps into the shop or out until your complains are resolved.
Re: D by MZEE01: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2019
you just typed this from my memory.

cry cry I had similar experience in 2017 in the same market, ALABA.

Bro, the same style, approach and logic they used on you was what I experienced. Guess what, I ended up buying what I never wanted. I have to settle for television which carries LG logo, yet an overused SAMSUNG. I used tv for 6 months. I was always angry each time i set my eyes on the overused LG/SAMSUNG tv. I later sold it out to an ABOKI (the roadside crap iron buyers grin grin grin) for a sumof N1,350. This was something I bought at the rate of 48k. Lord!

I have to let it go and I don't want to remember it anymore. Those boy are called hustlers

I challenged myself, went back there to buy a fairly used double door refrigerator. It will interests you that I got for my self the best refrigerator/freezer I may not be able to have gotten is any popular shop in Lagos. It takes just few munites to cool and block my stuffs. Water will remain blocked for three days, even without light. tongue tongue cool cool. I bought it just 29k and the size is taller than I am. I have been using this powerful stuff ever since.

My brother, you must learn, i believe you have learnt some lessons. I have also learnt as well. Just let it go bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by seyigiggle: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2019
benny2015 on my mind.

Do you have a Public Complaint Commission around you? or report this issue at ICPC.

They are government owned established and they handle such matters also.

this is a corrupt practice!!! and the guy may land in big trouble.
however, do you have evidence for this transaction?

1 Like

Re: D by Omoapena(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2019
seyigiggle:
benny2015 on my mind.

Do you have a Public Complaint Commission around you? or report this issue at ICPC.

They are government owned established and they handle such matters also.

this is a corrupt practice!!! and the guy may land in big trouble.
however, do you have evidence for this transaction?

I have evidence and witness of the whole transaction...

1 Like

Re: D by DMerciful(m): 11:08am On Feb 15, 2019
If you cannot help why not move on. Why are we this wicked?
daddytime:

Keep attacking any/every who makes a comment...
Re: D by Niceman4u(m): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2019
Alabama, Ladipo and Computer village. These are market places where it is so adviceable to go buy 2nd hand items if u don't know any gud seller.
These places have contributed in giving Igbos a very bad name because most of d sellers are Igbos.
@Op it mayb difficult to get ur money back and using soldiers would also require to cough out money too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Says The Maid Can’t Have What ‘madam’ Is Having? / Video Of Plus-size Woman Twerking Causes Stir On Social Media / This Is The Biggest Breast In The World- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.