Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

D - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D (2726 Views)

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D by seyigiggle: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2019
then report at any of the above agencies close to you.
Don't let the issue slide. We should stop encouraging criminals by not reporting their activities to appropriate authorities. It is our duty to make criminals pay for their crime.
The law enforcement agencies cannot be every where.

Omoapena:

I have evidence and witness of the whole transaction...

1 Like

Re: D by captainking(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2019
funny enough, this has happened to me before...at alaba..i bought tv..funny enough, the tv sold to me was tested using videos stored in flash drive...i paid for it witout testing it via AV..when i tested it, the AV showed black and white..i complained and was shown like 4 other tvs to choose from,,but they all had one fault or the other...na so plug spark for my head and nut loose for my medula..after all the wahala..they finally gave me a good tv,...even though they innitially said i will add extra 25k to get a better tv ..but i paid nothing..and i was buying the tv for someone.... at least, my gyming has not been in vein...
Re: D by donttouchme: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Report them to the market leadership and market security. They will help you.

1 Like

Re: D by LadySarah: 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Omoapena:

I have evidence and witness of the whole transaction...

Email CPC,consumer protection council,you will be surorised how fast they wilo settle it for you without charging you one one naira.
google their lagos office address and make your report.

pls update us later.Its a painful thing
Re: D by DesChyko: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Omoapena:
I just found myself in a messed up situation and I need justice from anyone who can help me.

I went to alaba international market

Thank God these days, there are some kind of sanity in Alaba.
For starters, is it GUO side or F-line?
I believe they have Union offices here and there.
There is one close to the main gates. You can table a report there.

Alternatively, just hit up any close pals you have there. It's smoother when you have a trusted friend in the system.

These scammers are just forming die-hard to see if they can get any fish. Just don't give them rest. You will get your stuffs back, either a good TV or your own goods. But be sure that they'ld have tampered with the TV you brought.
Re: D by iboboyswag(m): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
donttouchme:
Report them to the market leadership and market security. They will help you.
omoapena I was going to say this but since this brother has done that, let me just add my voice. No ICPC, POLICE or EFCC will help you here. Your best point for justice is the Line union. Report the seller to the line union with evidence of purchase and watch justice get done.

The unions in ALABA, ASPANDA, LADIPO et al are more powerful than police in that environment.
Re: D by DesChyko: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
daddytime:

Na here una dey get mouth....

You are now faced with a situation in the real world to show how much of a mouth you have but you ran down to this virtual world to complain and beg for help...

Very funny set and situation...

I'ld have questioned how you manage to live like this, but then, wisdom would have no meaning without foolishness existing

3 Likes

Re: D by DesChyko: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
iboboyswag:

omoapena I was going to say this but since this brother has done that, let me just add my voice. No ICPC, POLICE or EFCC will help you here. Your best point for justice is the Line union. Report the seller to the line union with evidence of purchase and watch justice get done.

The unions in ALABA, ASPANDA, LADIPO et al are more powerful than police in that environment.

Your head dey there. He for just go straight to Union when the issue begin yeye.
Re: D by daddytime(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
DesChyko:

I'ld have questioned how you manage to live like this, but then, wisdom would have no meaning without foolishness existing

Keep bleating from every corner of your mouth..klootzaak
Re: D by biosilicon: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
daddytime:

Na here una dey get mouth....

You are now faced with a situation in the real world to show how much of a mouth you have but you ran down to this virtual world to complain and beg for help...

Very funny set and situation...

Lol. Na so dem they do. Its only on nairaland they have power. Just observe how rude he was to someone that showed interest and lended his own opinion. It will give you an inkling to how he is in real life. There are so many of them on this forum.
Re: D by daddytime(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
biosilicon:

Lol. Na so dem they do. Its only on nairaland they have power. Just observe how rude he was to someone that showed interest and lended his own opinion. It will give you an inkling to how he is in real life. There are so many of them on this forum.

Don't mind the timid lily-livered dickheads on here. So much of them on here who are mugus and weaklings in real life but quick to insult their heads here hiding under the cloak of anonymity.
Re: D by joezyni(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Add small money and be wiser when making the next choice
Re: D by Omoapena(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
daddytime:

Don't mind the timid lily-livered dickheads on here. So much of them on here who are mugus and weaklings in real life but quick to insult their heads here hiding under the cloak of anonymity.

Seriously,
I would have said I should keep quoting you but I don't argue with unreasonable sets...
Cheerio bruh.

1 Like

Re: D by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Na St. Peters area ba? Those guys dn job me before.
Re: D by Omoapena(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Na St. Peters area ba? Those guys dn job me before.

Yeah,
Despite my sensitivity of the activities, they were still able to achieve their fraudulent act but thanks to a very good man I met on Facebook who took the case legally and charged them to the taskforce, currently the case is being handled by the taskforce and they have assured me of justice....
Re: D by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Omoapena:

Yeah,
Despite my sensitivity of the activities, they were still able to achieve their fraudulent act but thanks to a very good man I met on Facebook who took the case legally and charged them to the taskforce, currently the case is being handled by the taskforce and they have assured me of justice....

Let me tell you, you cannot get justice. They are all the same. I was at Electrical section years ago.

Even if you be Alaba boy, they fit still chop you. Next time, sell your TV and add up money and buy another. Don't buy from those "non tested" guys but from shops (if you have a friend or someone in Alaba, let him go with you). And don't let "OSO Ahia boys" to follow you to any shop.

1 Like

Re: D by LadySarah: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Let me tell you, you cannot get justice. They are all the same. I was at Electrical section years ago.

Even if you be Alaba boy, they fit still chop you. Next time, sell your TV and add up money and buy another. Don't buy from those "non tested" guys but from shops (if you have a friend or someone in Alaba, let him go with you). And don't let "OSO Ahia boys" to follow you to any shop.

lol.
and dont agree when they call chinedu to go to the next shop and bring it or test it.scamming 101 just started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D by Omoapena(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Can't get justice?

You have no ideal who's handling the case for me...
Re: D by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Omoapena:

Can't get justice?

You have no ideal who's handling the case for me...

Alaba management don't allow external bodies (police soldiers etc) to settle case or arrest anyone there. They settle it at the Task Force level.
Re: D by Ranchhoddas: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
MZEE01:
you just typed this from my memory.

cry cry I had similar experience in 2017 in the same market, ALABA.

Bro, the same style, approach and logic they used on you was what I experienced. Guess what, I ended up buying what I never wanted. I have to settle for television which carries LG logo, yet an overused SAMSUNG. I used tv for 6 months. I was always angry each time i set my eyes on the overused LG/SAMSUNG tv. I later sold it out to an ABOKI (the roadside crap iron buyers grin grin grin) for a sumof N1,350. This was something I bought at the rate of 48k. Lord!

I have to let it go and I don't want to remember it anymore. Those boy are called hustlers

I challenged myself, went back there to buy a fairly used double door refrigerator. It will interests you that I got for my self the best refrigerator/freezer I may not be able to have gotten is any popular shop in Lagos. It takes just few munites to cool and block my stuffs. Water will remain blocked for three days, even without light. tongue tongue cool cool. I bought it just 29k and the size is taller than I am. I have been using this powerful stuff ever since.

My brother, you must learn, i believe you have learnt some lessons. I have also learnt as well. Just let it go bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? / My GF Values Money Too Much / Dancer Jane Mena Drops Hottest #silhouttechallenge Video With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.