Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Socrates Meets Jesus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Socrates Meets Jesus (5281 Views)

Gen. Buhari Meets With The Archbishop Of Canterbury (Photo News) / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Yeah I know but you said that if he had met Jesus he would have met his maker.. did god the son create man?

Yes.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

He said so? Where?

Are you saying your god didn’t create all things? That means he is not all powerful, and not All knowing..
And read Isaiah 45:7
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Yes.
So what did god the father create? And god the spirit?
If Jesus created man, so Jesus sacrificed himself to himself?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Are you saying your god didn’t create all things? That means he is not all powerful, and not All knowing..
And read Isaiah 45:7

That's Jesus as usual. embarassed
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

That's Jesus as usual. embarassed
Jesus the son created all things? What did father create then? Nothing? Jesus is powerful, god is not. cheesy
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

So what did god the father create? And god the spirit?
If Jesus created man, so Jesus sacrificed himself to himself?

There you go again. We already established that the "sacrifice" was to the Deity Father.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

There you go again. We already established that the "sacrifice" was to the Deity Father.

But you just say Jesus created man? Which deity is this father?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Jesus the son created all things? What did father create then? Nothing? Jesus is powerful, god is not. cheesy

Okay, God the Father is not powerful, are you happy now? What's this joke. Is there a creation power tournament we're not aware of here?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Okay, God the Father is not powerful, are you happy now? What's this joke. Is there a creation power tournament we're not aware of here?

It was you that said god the father created only internet right? Why are you not getting angry?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

But you just say Jesus created man? Which deity is this father?

Deity the Father. We also have Deity the Son and Deity the Spirit.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

It was you that said god the father created only internet right? Why are you not getting angry?

And why on earth do you need me to get angry? You should be happy that God is not powerful, ba?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Deity the Father. We also have Deity the Son and Deity the Spirit.
The deity the son created man according to you, why are they now sacrificing to the deity the father that didn’t create anything?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

And why on earth do you need me to get angry? You should be happy that God is not powerful, ba?

Where did I say I need you to get angry? grin
Your god the father is not all powerful, he only created internet according to you.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Maynman:

Where did I say I need you to get angry? grin
Your god the father is not all powerful, he only created internet according to you.

The bolded. What class are you?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

The deity the son created man according to you, why are they now sacrificing to the deity the father that didn’t create anything?

Who are they?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

The bolded. What class are you?

Oh that’s a mistake, I meant “”why are you now getting angry” my bad.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Who are they?

You yourself said Jesus did the sacrificing and you also said Jesus created man. So Jesus sacrifice himself to save man which he created?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Who are they?

The “they” there I was referring to Jesus since You said Jesus did the sacrificing and created man.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Oh that’s a mistake, I meant “”why are you now getting angry” my bad.

Okay no problem, i am not angry.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

The “they” there I was referring to Jesus since You said Jesus did the sacrificing and created man.

Because He is God the Father. Remember your reasonable definition of sacrifice? Offering something precious to Deity? It ticks the boxes of your definition. Or you only need a powerful creating Deity?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Because He is God the Father. Remember your reasonable definition of sacrifice? Offering something precious to Deity? It ticks the boxes of your definition. Or you only need a powerful creating Deity?
But you said god the father didn’t create man? It was god the son that did,. Why are we sacrificing to son the god that didn’t create anything? Which right does he have? What does he do? Why is Jesus sacrificing to another deity that has nothing to do with man and it’s creation?
It’s not it’s creation, only Jesus the creator has a right.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

But you said god the father didn’t create man? It was god the son that did,. Why are we sacrificing to son the god that didn’t create anything? Which right does he have? What does he do? Why is Jesus sacrificing to another deity that has nothing to do with man and it’s creation?
It’s not it’s creation, only Jesus the creator has a right.

Who told you all these rubbish, facebook?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

You told me all these rubbish

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

You said Isaiah 45:7 was referring to Jesus(god the son) and not god the father.

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

You told me all these rubbish

i mean the rubbish below.

Why are we sacrificing to son the god that didn’t create anything? Which right does he have? Why is Jesus sacrificing to another deity that has nothing to do with man and it’s creation?
only Jesus the creator has a right.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

i mean the rubbish below.

You told me the rubbish that god the father created internet, and the god in Isaiah 45:7 was god the son

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

You told me the rubbish that god the father created internet, and the god in Isaiah 45:7 was god the son

i just showed you the exact rubbish i mean. i have repeatedly asked for your class for a purpose.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

i just showed you the exact rubbish i mean. i have repeatedly asked for your class for a purpose.

Ad hominem, face the topic.
Didn’t you say the rubbish that god the father created internet ? You said Jesus, god the son created man right? Everything I said was the rubbish you told me.

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Ad hominem, face the topic.
Didn’t you say the rubbish that god the father created internet ? You said Jesus, god the son created man right? Everything I said was the rubbish you told me.

Lol, you are angry. Who's attacking a person here if not you feebly attacking the person of God? i keep asking for your class to better help you understand and differentiate sarcasm. i guess if i told you that i gave birth to you, you'd hold on tenaciously to it too. You said Why are we sacrificing to son the god that didn’t create anything? Which right does he have? only Jesus the creator has a right.
Again i ask who told you these rubbish in color or did you just think it up?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Image123:

Lol, you are angry. Who's attacking a person here if not you feebly attacking the person of God? i keep asking for your class to better help you understand and differentiate sarcasm. i guess if i told you that i gave birth to you, you'd hold on tenaciously to it too. You said Why are we sacrificing to son the god that didn’t create anything? Which right does he have? only Jesus the creator has a right.
Again i ask who told you these rubbish in color or did you just think it up?

How did I attack you? Hope it’s not because I said “rubbish” that you started calling first? You can’t take what you dish out cheesy
Why are we sacrificing to father the god that didn’t create anything? Which right does he have? Why is Jesus sacrificing to another deity that has nothing to do with man and it’s creation?

I made a typo and I have corrected it, so many gods to mention.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Image123(m): 4:50am On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

How did I attack you? Hope it’s not because I said “rubbish” that you started calling first? You can’t take what you dish out cheesy
Why are we sacrificing to father the god that didn’t create anything? Which right does he have? Why is Jesus sacrificing to another deity that has nothing to do with man and it’s creation?

I made a typo and I have corrected it, so many gods to mention.

This one doesn't understand English properly. You said that i was attacking your person duh(ad hominem). i corrected you that rather, you have been busy attacking the person of God. Who told you that God has no right over you? Who told you Jesus is not allowed to be a sacrifice to God? Did you pull out these rubbish from your butt?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 7:05am On Mar 12, 2022
Image123:

This one doesn't understand English properly. You said that i was attacking your person duh(ad hominem). i corrected you that rather, you have been busy attacking the person of God. Who told you that God has no right over you? Who told you Jesus is not allowed to be a sacrifice to God? Did you pull out these rubbish from your butt?

Your god is a man if I can attack his PERSONALITY, your god is also a poor jealous one.
A viscous and evil god can’t have right over me,I rather have right over it.
Why will Jesus be sacrifice to God? Was it God that made man?why are they sacrificing? If Jesus was perfect in creating man will they do any sacrifice?
Are you thinking through before writing or just repeating what you are told.. you yourself said your god didn’t create all, only internet. You said it yourself you have amnesia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength / Atheism: A Lie. Everybody Believes In A God. / Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.