Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Socrates Meets Jesus - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Socrates Meets Jesus (5294 Views)

Gen. Buhari Meets With The Archbishop Of Canterbury (Photo News) / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
budaatum:

I am quoting from a book, Maynman! And a book is not a god, least not last time I checked.

Or is a book a god to you?

Which gods were you quoting from Bible?budaatum

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by budaatum: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Which gods were you quoting from “a book”

I was not quoting any gods, Maynman. I was quoting what is written in a book, and the book I am quoting from is not a god. It is a book. As in words on pages that one reads.

I mean, you must have read it yourself or you wouldn't be here discussing the contents of said book.

Or tell me honestly, Mayn, did gods write the book you read?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
budaatum:

I was not quoting any gods, Maynman. I was quoting what is written in a book, and the book I am quoting from is not a god. It is a book. As in words on pages that one reads.

I mean, you must have read it yourself or you wouldn't be here discussing the contents of said book.

Or tell me honestly, Mayn, did gods write the book you read?

You are quoting what you don’t know from Bible?Who are the gods you were quoting? Budaatum

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by budaatum: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

You are quoting what you don’t know from “a book”? Who are the gods you were quoting?

Is this a thing you do often, Mayn, repeat the same question over and over while ignoring the answer you've been given?

When you read Things Fall Apart, do you quote the tortoise who said "my name is all of us", or do you quote China Achebe who wrote the book?

You question is the same as asking, "who is the tortoise that you are quoting"?

And my answer is, I am not quoting a tortoise, Mayn, I am quoting the words in a book that has been written and that has been read by us both, hopefully.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
budaatum:

Is this a thing you do often, Mayn, repeat the same question over and over while ignoring the answer you've been given?

When you read Things Fall Apart, do you quote the tortoise who said "my name is all of us", or do you quote China Achebe who wrote the book?

You question is the same as asking, "who is the tortoise that you are quoting"?

And my answer is, I am not quoting a tortoise, Mayn, I am quoting the words in a book that has been written and that has been read by us both, hopefully.

You are quoting what you don’t know from the Bible? Who are the gods you are quoting? Budaatum

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by budaatum: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

You are quoting what you don’t know from the Bible? Who are the gods you are quoting?

You remind me of this person, Mayn. Lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/7017655/what-name-god

https://www.nairaland.com/6256470/same-sex-marriage-relationship-precludes-being/1#110903008

You and I shall meet again when you truly investigate and research so you "know your history here..".
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
budaatum:

You remind me of this person, Mayn. Lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/7017655/what-name-god

https://www.nairaland.com/6256470/same-sex-marriage-relationship-precludes-being/1#110903008

You and I shall meet again when you truly investigate and research so you "know your history here..".

“Don’t leave me, don’t leave me” grin
You are quoting what you don’t know from the Bible? Who are the gods you were quoting?

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by budaatum: 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

“Don’t leave me, don’t leave me” grin
You are quoting what you don’t know from the Bible? Who are the gods you were quoting?

But I must leave you, Mayman. Count how many times you have ignored my answers to the same question without any attempt to understand what I might mean. And then there's the fact that you claim to know the history of buda when you obviously do not and have not researched nor investigated and just believe what you've gullibly been told.

Time, is what you need, to research and investigate, and I must let you have that, with all due respect. You, Maynman, will be here on Nairaland for long, so we are bound to meet again, soon.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
budaatum:

But I must leave you, Mayman. Count how many times you have ignored my answers to the same question without any attempt to understand what I might mean. And then there's the fact that you claim to know the history of buda when you obviously do not and have not researched nor investigated and just believe what you've gullibly been told.

Time, is what you need, to research and investigate, and I must let you have that, with all due respect. You, Maynman, will be here on Nairaland for long, so we are bound to meet again, soon.

Have you forgotten you said you are a mischief maker,I don’t want to meet you again. cheesy
Budaatum

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by budaatum: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Have you forgotten you said you are a mischief maker,I don’t want to meet you again. cheesy
Budaatum

So long as you remain on Nairaland, Mayn, we will meet again I'm afraid. How else would I be mischievous if we don't, or make you understand one quotes a book and not gods?
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
budaatum:

So long as you remain on Nairaland, Mayn, we will meet again I'm afraid. How else would I be mischievous if we don't, or make you understand one quotes a book and not gods?

Have you forgotten you said you are a mischief maker,I don’t want to meet you again. grin
Budaatum

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2022
Exposed the buda Buddha worshipper. He won’t tell me the gods he was talking about, and how he was able to identity each to be good and bad.

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by budaatum: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Maynman:
Exposed the buda Buddha worshipper. He won’t tell me the gods he was talking about, and how he was able to identity each to be good and bad.

Can someone kindly inform Maynman if and which gods buda worships so he can stop making crap up in his head and believe it, or shall we just let Maynman continue to make a fool of himself perhaps, for it should be fun to see how he reacts after he's researched and investigated instead of make things up in his head?

The Graveyard Of Dead Gods
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Exposed the buda Buddha worshipper, a mischief maker, your bald budaatum won’t be proud of you . He won’t tell me the gods he was talking about, and how he was able to identity each to be good and bad.

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
buda don entire one chance! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by budaatum: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
buda don enter one chance! cheesy

You no say. Lucky buda grin

I should pay for the publicity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
budaatum:

You no say. Lucky buda grin
I should pay for the publicity.

I'm having the feeling that the guy is just hiding under another account to exhibit his madness! wink

1 Like

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by budaatum: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm having the feeling that the guy is just hiding under another account to exhibit his madness! wink

I doubt it. He can't have been here long to not know buda and lie about it. Let's give him time to mature here. We all improved with time.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
budaatum:

I doubt it. He can't have been here long to not know buda and lie about it. Let's give him time to mature here. We all improved with time.
Hmmm, OK! smiley

1 Like

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by cornelboy(f): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
budaatum:

I was in your shoe and I had to stop replying him. I named him madman

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by budaatum: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
cornelboy:

Jankara market attracts all sorts.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 1:43am On Mar 15, 2022
cornelboy:

You are literally a tied sheep been told what to do by your shepherds, I don’t expect Much from you cheesy
I’m more sane than the deranged and vengeful Jehovah you worship, I don’t create wicked men so I can later punish them for carrying out the purpose I created them.
[/b] Proverbs 16:4 – The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble[b]

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 1:44am On Mar 15, 2022
budaatum:

Jankara market attracts all sorts.

Bald budah worshipper

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by orisa37: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2022
We are speaking English. Let us understand what we are talking about from that Premise.

GOD IS THE SUPREME SPIRIT THAT IS OMNI CAPABLE.
HE IS GOD IN HEAVEN, LORDGOD IN TRANSIT AND THE LORD ON EARTH.

THE SUPREME SPIRIT IS CAPABLE OF AMASSING HIMSELF ANYTIME, ANYHOW, ANYWHERE, EVERYWHERE.

TO COMBINE OR NOT THE SPIRITS OF HEART, SOUL, MIND AND FLESH INTO A WHOLE, IS A WAND, WONDER AND MIRACLE THE SUPREME SPIRIT ALONE POSSESSES.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2022
orisa37:
We are speaking English. Let us understand what we are talking about from that Premise.

GOD IS THE SUPREME SPIRIT THAT IS OMNI CAPABLE.
HE IS GOD IN HEAVEN, LORDGOD IN TRANSIT AND THE LORD ON EARTH.

THE SUPREME SPIRIT IS CAPABLE OF AMASSING HIMSELF ANYTIME, ANYHOW, ANYWHERE, EVERYWHERE.

TO COMBINE OR NOT THE SPIRITS OF HEART, SOUL, MIND AND FLESH INTO A WHOLE, IS A WAND, WONDER AND MIRACLE THE SUPREME SPIRIT ALONE POSSESSES.

You are speaking religion. Indoctrinated Sheep.
I’m the supreme spirit. I’m Om. I’m God, so as all of us.

Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by orisa37: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2022
I'M SPEAKING RELIGION. IT'S A MATTER OF CHOICE, WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING. AND NOT OF ARGUMENT TO WIN.
Re: Socrates Meets Jesus by Maynman: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2022
orisa37:
I'M SPEAKING RELIGION. IT'S A MATTER OF CHOICE, WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING. AND NOT OF ARGUMENT TO WIN.

Yes, you know where they got the word religion and the history behind it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amala - The Remix / Indecent Dressing Of A Curvy Lady In Church Goes Viral. / Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.