Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Honey Moon - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Honey Moon (3524 Views)

FULL MOON / Sweeter Than Honey (18+) / Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honey Moon by Lifeixxgood: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2019
The honeymoon
Episode 1
"What a glorious day!" Dayo sighed as he led his newly wedded wife into the elevator that would take them to the room they booked for their honeymoon in one of the finest hotels in town. They just left the hall of their wedding reception which was about 30 minutes drive from the hotel. Foluke smiled back at her husband and yawned, "Oh! I am so tired, I danced so much with those high heels like there is no tomorrow! She said and yawned again.
"Hey! Sweetheart", her husband replied, "do not tell me that you are too tired to fulfil your promise, we had a deal remember? We both agreed to have a vigil tonight in order to commit this marriage into God's hands".
"Yea, I do remember", Foluke answered tiredly, "Let's get to bed on time, we will wake up at exactly 2:00 am for the prayers. "Alright then", her husband agreed.
They got into their hotel room, had a shower and later ate the Jollof rice that Foluke's mum packed for them for dinner.
. Afterwards, they went on their knees and prayed to God, thanking HIM for the success of their wedding, and thereafter went to sleep. They had both agreed not to have sex on their wedding night but instead decided to dedicate that night to a series of fervent prayers committing the journey of their marriage into God's hands.
They actually made good their plan. Foluke's alarm woke them up at exactly 2:00 am as earlier scheduled. Foluke led the songs of Praise while Dayo led the prayers. They prayed till around 4:30am after which they went to the bathroom, this time around together to have a shower. They both felt shy seeing each other's unclothedness for the first time ever since they met. One thing led to the other and they had sex that very morning.
"What is this Foluke?" Dayo queried his bride. "I expected you to bleed being your first time," he continued trying to suppress his anger.
"I...I...I actually thought I should too" Foluke stammered, trying to fight back the tears that clouded her eyes.
"Liar!" her husband barked at her. "Ha-ha, why are human beings like this? If you had told me you were not a virgin, I would still have proposed marriage to you anyways, but why lying? I hate this kind of attitude, I hate it!" He yelled.
"But I didn't lie", Foluke cried. "God is my witness, I just don't understand..."
"Shut up! You shameless prostitute, bloody liar! I loved and trusted you, is this how you repay my innocent love? Do I deserve this betrayal?"
"But Honey, please believe me, I am a virgin, I swear to God".
"Will you keep quiet? Dayo screamed in anger. Your not being a virgin is not the issue I have but the fact that you lied to me and you are still lying right now".
"Noooooo!" Foluke continued crying...
It was 7:00am already. Dayo changed into a casual wear and stormed out of the room in anger.
"Dayo please wait, let's sort this out, Pleeeeaaaase."
Foluke was devastated. "God, how come my honeymoon is turning into a nightmare all of a sudden? But why didn't I bleed? I thought virgins do bleed during their first sex, What has happened to meeeeee?" She continued talking to herself. Oh God! Have mercy, I don't want to lose my husband's trust. God, I just prayed to you this morning that you be the driver of my marriage, Holy Spirit, please soften the heart of my husband and take control.
She cried bitterly on the bed, checking the bed sheet again, hoping to see traces of blood that could restore her hope but the sheet was as white as wool!
TBC..
Stay tuned

can I continue
Re: Honey Moon by Fortunebae(f): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2019
Please continue
Re: Honey Moon by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nice
Continue pls
Re: Honey Moon by skubido(m): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Following
Re: Honey Moon by Lifeixxgood: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
The honeymoon
Episode 2
Foluke met Oladayo during her third year in the University. She was the kind of girl that almost every guy that came in contact with will never want to let go. She is of an average height and a beautiful countenance, quiet but firm. Though she was an average student, yet one of the most respected in her department because of her strong moral principles
. She loved and served God all through her University days. She never had a love relationship because she purposed in her heart not to do so until she graduated from the University.
Her decision changed when she met Dayo.
Oladayo was then a 500 level Civil Engineering Student
. They had met at a Seminar held in honour of the graduating students that very year. Dayo was so much interested in Foluke the very moment he set his eyes on her. He had never been in a relationship too but was really attracted to her. They exchanged contact and started their friendship. Though, they had no strings attached at first, but they gradually became so fond of each other that they both became an Item on campus.
Not long after, Dayo graduated and went for his National Youth Service in one of the South-Southern states of Nigeria. Nevertheless, he kept in touch with Foluke all through. The day he finally proposed marriage to her was the happiest day of his life because Foluke immediately accepted to marry him
. Theirs was a holy courtship. He was a virgin and he looked forward to his wedding night with Foluke.
A year after his proposal, Foluke completed her NYSC programme and a year later, they had a beautiful wedding, a dream come true!
Foluke paced through the hotel room for some minutes. She tried calling her husband's number but it wasn't getting through. 'Where on earth could he have gone to?' She thought. What is supposed to be a joyful honeymoon has suddenly turned to an episode of tears for her. She resumed her crying again. Just then, a thought flashed through her mind.
"Could that be?" She asked herself.
"No, it can't", she continued in her thoughts, shaking her head vigorously. She wasn't really sure of her thoughts.
She reached for her phone and dialled her mum's number. "Mommy! Please come over, my marriage is on Fire!" She screamed into the phone.
"Which marriage are you talking about Foluke?" Her mother asked in alarm...
TBC..
Keep following..

read episode 3 from the link below

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/11/honey-moon-episode-3.html

1 Like

Re: Honey Moon by skubido(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Honey Moon by Ann2012(f): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Honey Moon by Lifeixxgood: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
The Honeymoon
Episode 3
Foluke ended the call before her mum could question her further. She jumped out of bed, changed into a short gown and walked out of the room in search of her husband. Immediately she opened the door, she saw her husband, Oladayo pacing the corridor of the hotel rooms. He had being loitering around the corridor all these while, undecided about where to go. He started walking towards the stairs immediately he sighted his bride
. "My husband!" Foluke called running along. "Please wait", she said in a loud whisper not wanting to disturb the guests in the other rooms. Her husband kept walking down the stairs towards the ground floor, not willing to start a conversation with her.
Foluke's mum kept dialing her number but she wasn't picking up.
Dayo turned to the hotel restaurant, Foluke followed. They both sat at a table.
. Dayo's face was blank, he looked past his wife and glued his eyes on the T.V in the restaurant, ignoring her presence as if she was a lifeless figure.
After some minutes, Foluke held her husband's hands and said silently "I think I can explain." Dayo snatched his hands from her as if he had touched a hot pot.
"So you have an explanation all along? Yet you pretended as if you were surprised about the whole thing. What else will you explain? Enh? Tell me
. "Oh Dayo, I was drugged and someone raped me in the process?" Abi? Dayo ranted on. Look here lady, I will never fall for such a deceit. I won't be bought by that!" He shouted.
Foluke looked at her husband of 24hours, she had never seen him this angry before, tears started streaming down her eyes again. Dayo didn't look like he cared, he felt betrayed, cheated and hurt.
"Oladayo please listen to me", Foluke called out after some minutes of perfect silence. "I never meant to betray you, I have loved you since I met you, what would I have gained from telling lies that will hurt you and destroy our marriage? I have always been a virgin, no man has ever seen my unclothedness in my entire life except you just this morning. I have kept myself all through".
"Oh really? So how else can you explain what happened back there?" Dayo snapped.
"Please Dayo listen. There is this thing that kept flashing through my mind since you left the room and I kept wondering if it could have been the cause. Though I have never told you about it before."
Dayo shot her an angry look, "So you think this is the best time to start unraveling your dirty past? Why not during courtship? You deceived me into marrying you Foluke, I will never forgive you for injuring the trust I have in you."
One or two tear drops escaped from his eyes. Foluke was the only woman he had loved in his entire life, he wondered why she betrayed him. Foluke noticed the tears, she felt so bad, her heart was broken to see her husband cry and the fact that she was the cause made it too heavy for her to bear.
TBC..
Next loading.. tomorrow

Read next episode
http://www.storyaim.com/2018/11/honey-moon-episode-4.html

1 Like

Re: Honey Moon by Ann2012(f): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Honey Moon by Ann2012(f): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
angry
Re: Honey Moon by Youngados(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Carry on
Re: Honey Moon by Lifeixxgood: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2019
THE HONEYMOON
Episode 4
Foluke spoke again. "I am sorry Dayo, it is not as if I had sex like that but there was this thing that happened to me when I was a child, around nine years or so, I was too naive to know that it could have led to me being deflowered."
"Really?" Dayo answered absent mindedly.
"Dayo please believe me," Foluke continued, "I am telling you the truth.
. I was too young to understand then but I sensed everything was not just right as at the time I was going through the experience."
"My family stayed in a 'face to face' apartment at that time. I had to stay alone at home for some weeks because I just finished my Common Entrance Examination and was awaiting admission into Junior Secondary School
. Our neighbour's son, Ade was also in the same shoes with me, so both of us were left at home after our parents would have gone to their various workplaces.
My mother was a cleaner at a Bank a little bit far away from home while my Dad was a Driver at a table water factory. Ade's mother was no longer living with her husband. She left him some years back after a major quarel taking Ade's younger siblings with her
. Ade was a very good and obedient boy, so both of us got along. His own father worked as a security man at a nearby plastic manufacturing company.
It happened that the very week myself and Ade started staying back at home, Ade's Dad was on night duty all through meaning he was always at home with us during the day before my parents would be back from work.
Unfortunately, Ade's Dad took advantage of me.
In the afternoons, after he might have returned from work, he would send Ade on errands and call me into their apartment under the guise of wanting to send me on an errand too. The very first day it happened, he locked the door, ramove my cloth and inserted his fingers in my privates, and told me that the place was dirty and was cleaning me up. As small as I was, I felt it wasn't right, I dressed hurriedly and hastened to leave. He threatened me never to tell anyone. I kept mute over the matter.
The following day and the day after, the same thing happened. I was hurting and determined to tell my mother. When he called on me on the fifth day, I bolted the door of our room and shouted from within that I would tell my mum, but he went to the window and quietly threatened to kill me if I ever told anyone about it, showing me his gun, the one he used at his workplace. I went mute out of fear and cried silently."
AT THE HOTEL
Oladayo looked towards the direction of the door of the hotel restaurant. He opened his mouth in surprise and sprang to his feet as soon as he recognized the person who just entered...
Who do you think it entered
The story just began!
Stay tuned.

follow the link below to read next episode

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/11/honey-moon-episode-5.html
Re: Honey Moon by skubido(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Maybe Foluke mum

Tanks for the update
Re: Honey Moon by Ann2012(f): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Having marriage crisis so early....

Thanks for the update
Re: Honey Moon by Lifeixxgood: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
The HONEYMOON
Episode 5
A tall pretty lady in her late twenties walked into the restaurant. She was such a beautiful figure to behold that those who were in the restaurant couldn't help but stare. She was dressed in a smart black gown with silver shoes and bag to match, her chocolate skin glittered. She walked straight to where the couple were seated.
Dayo who was still on his feet was the first to speak up. "What the hell are you doing here?"
She smiled at him revealing a perfect set of white teeth, then frowned almost immediately. She clapped her hands together thrice and replied "Heheeeheee! Wetin my eyes no go see for inside this world?" Foluke looked up sharply, more surprised about the lady's use of 'Pidgin English' than the curiosity of who she was.
. "The lady looked too beautiful than what she's vomiting", Foluke thought then spoke up.
"Sweetheart, who is she?"
"Stay out of this Foluke", Dayo replied calmly.
"Faith, I said what are you doing here? Dayo demanded.
"Eeenhenh? I heard that you were getting married but 'I talk say na lie'. I doubted it Dayo, so I travelled all the way down to confirm and it is so
. 'So you think say you fit dump me like that? E no go dey easy o my Bobo.' I am not a trash Dayo, that thing you called wedding that was held yesterday, 'na yeye one be that. Na now-now the real wedding go take place!'
"Between who and who?" Dayo interrupted her.
"Me and you of course', Faith answered still fuming with anger.
"So, I am not the culprit here after all", Foluke thought in her mind, "but who is this lady?"
Dayo's voice interrupted her thoughts, "will you get out of here this minute or I shall call the security", Dayo shouted.
"Call security for who?" Faith retorted. "After you have used me, you think you can dump me for this Idiot?
Foluke rose to her feet immediately and addressed Faith. "Listen young woman, I can't stay here and have you insult me and my husband okay? Whatever transpired between you two was in the past, so please leave this minute."
"And who do you think you are to be the Judge in this case?" Faith shouted. "Good question!" Foluke replied confidently, I am his lawfully wedded wife", she showed Faith her wedding ring.
"Will you both stop this madness?" Dayo pleaded
"Oh! Don't be silly, Faith replied ignoring Dayo. "You want to settle down with this cheat, this liar?"
"Yea! Because I married him for better, for worse!" Foluke answered positively.
"I can bet it with you, you can never enjoy your marriage with him, he belongs to me alone", Faith emphasized.
"I reject it in Jesus name! My marriage will be blissful." Foluke declared. "You are the one that will go back to hell where you belong, you daughter of Jezebel!
'Paaaah!' Faith landed a resounding slap on her face. 'You dey craze. You think I am here to joke?'
Foluke cried out in pain, fresh tears running down her cheeks. "What is this Oh God! Barely 24 hours in my marriage?" She whimpered.
The restaurant workers came closer to intervene, one of them quickly dialed the number of the security while the rest awaited the reaction of the groom...
Poor Foluke, what do you advise her to do? If you were in her shoes, what will you do?
To Be Continued tomorrow

read next episode tonight from the link below

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/11/honey-moon-episode-6.html
Re: Honey Moon by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thanks Op
Re: Honey Moon by Ann2012(f): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thanks for the update

Dayo should clean his mess
Re: Honey Moon by Lifeixxgood: 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
The Honeymoon
Episode 6
"Did you just slap my bride?" Dayo thundered.
. "Yes I did and I will do it again" Faith retorted, not bothered about the damage she just caused for the new couple. A lot of things went through Dayo's mind at the same time. He shut his eyes tight in a bid to bottle up the anger that was rushing through the whole of his being
. He threw both hands on his head and stamped his foot at the same time in an aggressive manner. He opened his eyes in a flash and turned sharply to Faith "now you have done your worst, leave this minute and never return to my life again, I regret the day I met you", he roared.
"Sho? Na so e easy?" Faith replied non nonchalantly and sank into the seat next to her. She crossed her legs, flinged a few strands of the braids across her face to the back of her head, not feeling a bit concerned about what Dayo just said.
Foluke stood up, still holding on to her cheek, refusing to believe that what just happened was not a dream. Slowly, she moved away from the scene, and walked towards the elevator. She has no strength to climb the stairs at the moment. Too many things happened to her just at once
. The shock was too much for her to bear, she felt dizzy, her inner strength failed her, she wished she never got married in the first place and wondered who placed a curse on her on her wedding day...
Dayo leapt after her as she moved away, she saw him coming from the corner of her eyes. Dayo approached her and held her hand, "I am sorry Foluke, you can put the blame on me okay, are you alright? He pleaded.
"Get out of my sight" Foluke said in a soft whisper, snatching her hand from him, "I have had enough", she responded trying to suppress the tears welling up again but she couldn't, they flowed freely.
This time, Dayo was the one who felt so sorry. He felt as if a sledge hammer had been used to shatter his heart to pieces. His bride doesn't really deserve this kind of embarrasment . Foluke exited the ground floor through the elevator. Dayo stood for some seconds not decided about what to do first- whether to console his bride or deal with the idiot in the restaurant. He went for the latter option; turning sharply, he approached the restaurant in fury, he needed to get rid of the trash he brought into his life with his own hands.
"Faith!" He shouted at the loath-some figure before him, "what have I done to deserve this great wickedness of yours? Is it a crime to be your friend in the first place? Must you be the one I will marry? You must be from the pit of hell like my wife rightly said and I will never forgive you for this."
"Hold on sweet, calm your nerves, has she gone to pack her loads?" Faith asked expectantly. "You must be mad!" Dayo replied with so much hatred in his voice. "So that was your mission afterall?" To frustrate my wife to leave? You lie! It is obvious that you are sent from the devil himself, I rebuke you."
Faith stood and walked up to Dayo where he was standing, she whispered into his right ear in a seductive manner: "Sweet heart, even if you will not marry me, I won't allow that lady to stay married to you too. It's either me or no one else! What happened between us that night is what I will never forget and I will never let go of you as long as I breathe..."
"Then you should cease to breathe you demon! " Dayo interrupted her angrily.
"Hahahaha!" Faith laughed and added, "your wish won't come through my King, just marry me and you will have peace."
Just then, the security men entered. Dayo quickly beckoned to them to get rid of Faith. She struggled with the men but in a jiffy, she was bundled out of the hotel. "I shall be back Dayo!" She screamed over her shoulders, "I promise."
"May I never set my eyes on you again", he cursed under his breath.
He turned slowly and headed towards the stairs to face the wrath of his wife..
TBC.....
Next Loading

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/11/honey-moon-episode-7.html
Re: Honey Moon by Ann2012(f): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Well done OP
Re: Honey Moon by Lifeixxgood: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
The HONEYMOON
Episode 7
Dayo got to the door of their hotel room but just as he was about to knock on the door, he heard the voice of his wife from within. He sensed she was speaking with someone on phone. He delayed his knocking and waited at the door to eavesdrop a bit, just in case he might get to know the state of her mind at the moment through whatever she was discussing with the person at the other end. "That must be her mum", he sighed, "Foluke doesn't keep friends." His thoughts were interrupted by Foluke's voice...
"But you assured me that he is a good guy, I believed in your words, you never gave me the impression that things would ever get out of hand like this
. I am so heart broken right now. Please I need your advice and words of comfort. It's true that no man can ever be trusted. You are the only friend I have now, please come quickly".
"Friend? "Dayo was surprised. "Foluke doesn't really have a close friend that I know of ." He strained his ears more to listen to the conversation further. She was weeping as she talked making her words a bit inaudible. He couldn't hear the voice of the person at the other end of the line because the phone was not placed on loud speaker.
A waitress entered the corridor where Dayo was standing.
. He quickly brought out his phone and pretended to be checking through it
. The waitress murmured her greetings, while he responded quietly, not wanting to make his bride conscious of his presence at the door. Immediately the waitress got outof sight, he moved closer to the door once more to hear what his wife was saying. Two things held him down. One, the fear of having to face his wife after all that happened and two, the consequences that would follow after. Will she really leave me for good? 'But wait, she stood to defend me before Faith, she fought for her marriage, but did she really mean that? Oh no! Not after that slut slapped her ... he thought...
Foluke's voice came up again, the person on the other end must have been talking since, Dayo thought, because Foluke stopped speaking some minutes back.
"You told me he has a good heart and that I will be safe with him, you said he is not a cheater, how come I am experiencing all this so early? She demanded.
"Aaaaaaarrrggghh! Who could that be, could it be my Dad? Foluke had probably called my Dad" Dayo thought. "Or maybe James (James was Dayo's closest friend back at school). "She must have called James." He listened further.
"You promised to help me, please come quickly, I will be expecting you." Foluke concluded.
At that, Dayo knocked on the door believing the conversation must have been over, he didn't want to risk allowing Foluke to discover he had been at the door eavesdropping.
"Who is it?" Foluke asked from within, her voice was expressionless, not of joy, neither of sadness nor anger.
Dayo's heart missed a bit. It thumped so loudly that one might be hearing the sound. "It's me honey", he replied in a trembling voice and opened the door. What he saw astonished him. His bride was actually on her knees praying, with the Holy Bible held firmly to her chest. Her eyes were as red as blood, she had cried a whole lot.
Dayo's assumptions were wrong all along. Foluke was actually talking to God!
Dear readers, let us learn a lesson here. When there are issues in your relationship or marriage, it is time to talk to God and not to your parents or friends.
TBC....
Next Loading...
Stay tuned
make ur day fun filled by visiting my blog to read more episodes

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/11/honey-moon-episode-8.html

2 Likes

Re: Honey Moon by skubido(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Honey Moon by Ann2012(f): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Honey Moon by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Honey Moon by Lifeixxgood: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
The HONEYMOON
Episode 8
Dayo moved quietly to the bed side where Foluke knelt. He sat on the edge of the bed, folded his arms across his chest and sighed deeply. Deep inside him, he felt a bit of relief to know that at least, no third party has heard about the present storm in their marriage yet. He sighed again, then cleared his throat noisily.
"I know you must have something to say, Foluke spoke suddenly, her voice startled her husband. "I know you do", she reiterated, "you sure must have an explanation for this mess, so speak up, I am all ears." Dayo's heartbeat rose again
. He became so nervous. He opened his mouth and closed it again. He wasn't sure of how best to start off. He just did not want to annoy his bride. He so much valued their relationship and would never let go of her. At last, he found the courage to speak, "Foluke, I need you to help me, I am in a mess", he surrendered. "Yes, I know, we both are in there", Foluke concurred.
"No! Dayo countered, I dragged you into this mess, you are innocent of everything, please forgive me. "Dayo, this is not the time to ask for forgiveness, I need to know how and when that lady came into your life to the extent of wanting to destroy our marriage, our relationship, what we both toiled for all these years, how?" Foluke interrogated in a trembling voice, she was really scared. She wished Dayo would tell her the plain truth.
"Foluke, please listen to me
. I will tell you nothing but the truth."
"Okay, go on, I am listening," Foluke replied hastily.
Dayo continued, "I met Faith during my Youth Service. She was also a Corp member then. Though we had different Places of Primary Assignments (PPA), but we lived in the same house. My own room was next to hers on the same wing in a 'Face to Face apartment'. We became friends quickly because we were the only corp members living in the house. I became so fond of Faith because she seemed to be the kindest person I have ever met.
She did help me out with stuffs like writing my lesson notes (we were both teachers), purchasing foodstuffs for me in the market, fetching water for my bath and so on. Most times, I would not cook because each time, Faith cooked, she prepared the meal for both of us. I thought she was just being kind all along, but she had her intentions...
I grew so fond of her that my day wouldn't be complete if I hadn't set my eyes on her. Though we were just friends but the friendship was getting deeper by the day. One afternoon, after cooking a delicious jollof rice, she brought my portion into my room. I was excited as usual, more so I was famished. She brought hers along too (that had been her usual custom), we both ate together, either in her room or mine.
I was eating the delicious meal when my cell phone rang. You were the one that called. We talked that day and at the end of our conversation, I said 'I love you and I miss you', which of course was my normal practice. After you ended the call, I noticed Faith's facial expression changed totally, her smile vanished, she wore this forlorn look on her face. I questioned her change of mood, but she simply said nothing was wrong. Since then, I started avoiding Faith.
. I knew instantly that her mood changed because my Fiancee called. It dawned on me then that I was playing with fire. I tried to create a gap between us but it wasn't that easy.
The mistake I made was that I was too careless to have allowed such an intimate relationship to grow between us. Though I did not really talk about you whenever we were together, but she knew I had a fiancée. The aspect that made avoiding her so difficult for me was that she had a spare key to my room. She collected it from me on one particular day like that her reasons being that I sometimes come back late from work, so she would have to put my food in a warmer and drop it in my room in case she would be going out later in the evening.
I decided to change the key to my room. I was so desperate about putting an end to our intimacy. The very day I brought another padlock and key to replace the one I was using. I got home that afternoon and met my room unlocked. I knew someone was in there already, 'of course that must be Faith', I thought. I opened the door slowly and entered my room, where I beheld the greatest shock in my entire life...
Men, beware of “The Food Flask Ministry”, a word is enough for the wise.
Who do you think was at fault? Dayo or Faith? Drop your comments..
Next coming up soon
Stay tuned....

to read all episodes click on the link below

http://www.storyaim.com/search/label/HoneY%20Moon?m=1

1 Like

Re: Honey Moon by skubido(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2019
As @nao, Dayo is still fault..

Tanks for the update
Re: Honey Moon by Lifeixxgood: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
flee. "If you would not leave my room, I will leave for you," I said firmly. I got out of my room a bit confused about what to do.
I wandered around through our street for some minutes. I could not get the image of Faith's naked body off my mind. The devil kept flashing her picture through my mind at intervals. The temptation was too much. I decided at last to go to the house of one of my colleagues to while away the time. I was tempted to tell him about my present predicament but I dismissed the thought. He would not be of help because he is the type that womanizes, he would only encourage me to see it as an 'opportunity.' I stayed at his place till very late in the evening. I wanted to make sure that I did not return to my room till very late in the night, so that Faith would have retired to her own room. I got home around 11pm, only to discover that she was still in there
. "What kind of trouble is this?" I thought.
I waited outside a bit to plan my next line of action. Calling neighbours won't be of help, they all knew we were good friends, some even had the impression that we were dating each other. I made up my mind to push her out of my room, naked or not. I entered the room, Faith was still lying naked on the bed. I rushed to the bed to drag her out, but I found out she was fast asleep. As I was about to drop my bag on the table, she pounced on my back, I lost my balance and we both crashed on the bed. It was then that I realised that she wasn't asleep, she only pretended. I tried to wriggle free from her hold but she already laid on me... I lost my guard and surrendered to her. Though I was a virgin, I was overwhelmed by the temptation.
We started the pre-intimacy. She was the one that was in charge, I was inexperienced. Just when the inter course was about to take place, your picture came through my mind like a flash. I stood up suddenly as if I had seen a ghost. I felt a strong sense of guilt in the whole of my being. She appeared like a pile of rubbish to me that very minute. Faith was disappointed. Her mission failed. "Come and finish what you started," she whispered angrily.
I opened my door, told her to get out that minute and never say hello to me again. I was panting heavily. "What? You are joking ," she replied.
"Get out or else you will regret it!" I shouted this time around with a mean look on my face, "We cease to be friends henceforth," I concluded.
She rose up angrily from the bed and murmured something I didn't hear clearly. I didn't care to know what it was she said, all I wanted was for her to get out.
She picked up her clothes, wore them, hissed and walked out.
I collapsed on the bed after I have bolted the door and wept like a baby. I was angry with myself. I regretted ever allowing her into my life in the first place.
. I knew God was annoyed with me already. The guilt I felt was indescribable. I had no boldness to ask God for mercy. Even though I didn't eventually have sex with her, I got my sexual passion ignited which was harmful to my spiritual life. The more I thought about you, the more my guilt increased. I knew you have kept yourself for God all these while and the best I could do was to do same too.
That was why I was furious when you didn't bleed during our first inter course. I felt betrayed.
I woke up the following morning and went to work as usual. I made sure I changed the padlock to my room. I never knew Faith had another plan entirely. She actually wanted to destroy me...
*** Dear readers, Be careful***...
Do not start what you cannot stop....
The Bible says: "Can a man carry fire in his bossom and not be burnt?"....
TBC..
Next Loading..
Stay tuned.......
Drop a comment on this episode
next episode with the link below

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/11/honey-moon-episode-10.html

1 Like

Re: Honey Moon by skubido(m): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Honey Moon by Lifeixxgood: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
The HONEYMOON
Episode 10
I got to the school where I worked, only to see Faith speaking with some of my colleagues, two ladies and three guys. They were all Corp members too in the same school. I actually woke up late that very day, probably because of last night's encounter, so they all got to school before me. Immediately one of them sighted me, they all looked in my direction and watched as I approached. I wondered what Faith was doing or discussing with them because that wasn't her PPA
. I greeted them with worry written all over my face. I was still bothered about what happened last night and more so about what Faith was up to.
They all looked at me disgustingly. One of the ladies even hissed at me. I was really surprised by their reactions. One of the guys, the one I visited last night spoke first. "My guy, you really disappointed me oh. Haha! On top all the S.U you dey always form. Even me no fit do this, despite the fact that I am a street boy. You Bleep up gan o. You no do well at all, Haba! Wetin? No wonder you stayed late at my place yesterday. I was wondering why you paid me that visit, it was quite unusual..." He concluded. I saw Faith nodding with affirmation where she stood.
I looked at them with horror in my eyes. I knew instantly that Faith had done a lot of damage that I couldn't fathom its extent yet, probably an irreparable one already..
. One of the ladies hissed again. She eyed me disgustingly and said, "In fact, I used to think you were better than the wayward ones, I never knew you were only a green snake..." "Abi o", the other lady put in, "quiet but destructive, may God deliver we women from destiny destroyers like you." she added. "Amen oh!" The other one replied with zeal.
I started sweating despite the cool weather. I opened my mouth to talk but closed it again. I have really gotten into a mess. I was deeply confused, still wondering what exactly Faith must have told them that made them despise me so much.
"What are you guys talking about?" I responded after I finally found my voice.
"Exactly what you did of course. How wicked and heartless you are, yet you claim to be a born again Christian. "Faith retorted sharply with a terrible fury in her voice.
I turned to her and asked why she pretended to be a saint when she was actually a devil all along? She responded by shedding crocodile tears, saying I was the devil in the first place. The ladies started to console her. I placed my two hands on my head, silently mourning the disaster that befell me, I felt weak instantly.
In short, Faith told them that I have had sex with her several times, that I was the one who deflowered her and that I never told her I had a Fiancée until she discovered recently that I had reserved a lady for myself back home while I was 'using' her.
She even told them that she had done abortion twice as a result of several unprotected sex we had that led to pregnancy two different times. And finally that I angrily walked out on her yesterday afternoon because she refused to have sex with me... All these and many other lies, Faith told my colleagues.
I tried to explain to them that it was Faith who actually seduced me but no one believed. They all left for their work stations one after the other leaving only me and Faith still standing. We stared at each other for some seconds.
. None of us spoke. I was burning with anger within me. I was filled with regrets already. At last, she spoke up.
"I love you Oladayo, I will do anything to win you totally to my side. You have stolen my heart already, I will live for none other except you. Accept me and we shall be happy."
"You call this love? I replied angrily. This is madness. You are destroying my reputation, yet you claim to love me? For this thing you have done, even if you remain the only girl in this world, I will never marry you, you are a devil!"
Oh really?! Then, we shall see, I will show you what a woman can do. Never underestimate the power of a woman, she replied and walked out on me. I stood transfixed to the spot. I was really scared...
Does A Lady Like Faith Still Exists??
TBC..
Next loading..
Re: Honey Moon by Ann2012(f): 2:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Faith is desperate

Thanks for the update
Re: Honey Moon by Lifeixxgood: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2019
click on the link below to read next episode

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/11/honey-moon-episode-11.html
Re: Honey Moon by Lifeixxgood: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
The Honeymoon
Episode 11
I lost the zeal for work that day. I couldn't even face my colleagues anymore. All I wanted was to be alone, alone with my God. I knew I had made mistakes already, I was too careless, I got carried away by her fake hospitality. I have never come across such an height of desperation in any lady in my entire life. My heart was pounding, my head was aching, my legs turned to jelly
. I knew I had to seek the comfort of my room that very moment. I headed towards the school gate and home, I went.
I neither saw nor heard anyone all the way home, even though I walked through the market. I felt alone in the whole wide world. All I knew was that I entered my room and sat on the bed. I ruminated over the recent turn of events. I regretted the fact that I didn't tell my colleague, the one I visited the previous night about my encounter with Faith. If only I did, I would have a witness. I knelt near my bed and cried to God for repentance. My tears flowed freely. The most painful aspect of the whole matter was that I have always been the one preaching Jesus to these colleagues of mine. Quite painful, so shameful...
My cell phone rang suddenly interrupting my thoughts. I trembled when I saw the caller. It was the Coordinator of the Christian Corpers' Fellowship
. After the greetings came the instruction: "Bro Dayo, your attention is needed at the Christian Corpers' Lodge this evening please, we need to clarify some issues... " Jesus! " I whispered. I felt like dying immediately. My guess is as good as yours. Faith had gone to the Coordinator's PPA to report me to him. She told him the same lies.
I actually went to the Corpers' Lodge to see the coordinator that very evening. He was really a spiritually matured brother. After he had told me everything Faith said, he asked me what I had to say concerning it. I narrated everything to him from the beginning to the end. He listened with rapt attention. After I ceased talking, he spoke to me in clear words that restored my hope, I will never forget him. He said: "Bro Dayo, while Corper Faith was talking, I sensed it in my spirit that something was wrong somewhere. I knew you must have made some mistakes and I think by now, you have learnt your lessons but I pray the LORD will fight for you. I will get in touch with you once I am able to speak with Corper Faith."
I thanked him and dragged my feet home. I slumped on my bed and cried, "LORD, please vindicate me!" I decided to embark on a 3day dry fasting which commenced the following day. I refused to go out of my room except for when I needed to bathe or use the toilet. I didn't bother going to work.
. My major prayer points were that of repentance and that the LORD should vindicate me. I didn't see Faith all through the three days I spent at home but I overheard one of the neighbours telling someone that she travelled to her home town.
A loud knock on my door on the third day of my fasting woke me up from sleep. It was in the afternoon, I just finished praying before I slept off...
I struggled to get off my bed, i was weak already. Reluctantly, I walked to the door after I recognized the voice of one of my colleagues amidst other voices. I opened the door... I was surprised and at the same time scared to see the same set of people that Faith had deceived earlier. My heart skipped a beat. I checked to see if Faith was among them but she wasn't. I only noticed a young woman whose face wasn't really familiar to me but she had a striking resemblance with Faith. Beside her stood a little girl of about three years old...
"Call upon me in the day of trouble and I will answer you..." God is our present help in time of need. Ever faithful, ever sure!
TBC..
Next Loading...
Keep following

read all episode through the link below

http://www.storyaim.com/search/label/HoneY%20Moon
Re: Honey Moon by skubido(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hmmmm

Tanks for the update

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Subtle Art Of Seduction / Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! / Anybody Old Enough To Remember The "pacesetters" Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.