Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Biafra : What We Have Done Is Positively Unprecedented In History - IPOB Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : What We Have Done Is Positively Unprecedented In History - IPOB Speaks (543 Views)

IPOB Speaks On Ahmed Gulak’s Assassination / Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Speaks For Igbos In Nigeria – PST Chris Okafor / IPOB Speaks On Attacking Catholic Priest In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : What We Have Done Is Positively Unprecedented In History - IPOB Speaks by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2019
What We Have Done Is Positively Unprecedented in History - IPOB

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Deputy leader of  Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Uche Mefor has finally reacted after Mazi Nnamdi Kanu called off the election boycott on Thursday.

Uche Mefor in a statement made available to Igbere TV said what IPOB has done is positively unprecedented in history securing what is in principle the future of both enemies and friends of IPOB in Biafraland.

He further said that all activities of IPOB continue for Biafra must be restored in the memory and on behalf of their fallen heroes and heroins who have paid the ultimate price that they may have freedom.

He said : "Take it or leave it, what IPOB has done is positively unprecedented in history securing what is in principle the future of both enemies and friends of IPOB in Biafraland. Godwilling, all of you castigating IPOB , making money over the misery ,pains and agony of the vulnerable masses would be ashamed of yourselves."

"You will realise that what you pretend to be doing for the people in the past 50 years but still failed because you made personal financial deals have been secured selflessly by IPOB for the collective good in weeks."

"The calling off of the boycott of the presidential  (s)election is strictly because the holistic  demands we made are positively  responded and extension for the purposes of giving greater freedom of choice to those who want to participate in the charade (for our view has not changed) but in the process are limited by our stance. In all these ,only one date stands out : 16 February 2019 but the resultant effect would be positively enduring for all."

" You must therefore  make no mistake about it: all activities of IPOB continue for Biafra must be restored in the memory and on behalf of our fallen heroes and heroins who have paid the ultimate price that we may have our freedom."

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/566522/biafra-what-we-have-done-is-positively-unprecedented-in-history-ipob-dep-leader-speaks-on-election-boycott/

Re: Biafra : What We Have Done Is Positively Unprecedented In History - IPOB Speaks by bedspread: 11:39am On Feb 15, 2019
[s]
Okeysurebet3746:
Read below it
[/s]

Re: Biafra : What We Have Done Is Positively Unprecedented In History - IPOB Speaks by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 15, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Biafra : What We Have Done Is Positively Unprecedented In History - IPOB Speaks by AmadiAba: 11:40am On Feb 15, 2019
God bless Biafra
Re: Biafra : What We Have Done Is Positively Unprecedented In History - IPOB Speaks by Kosiso12(f): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu has cash out big time. grin cheesy

Using Biafra to make money
Re: Biafra : What We Have Done Is Positively Unprecedented In History - IPOB Speaks by dguyindcorner(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2019
The only thing you have successfully done is making fool of yourselves.
Re: Biafra : What We Have Done Is Positively Unprecedented In History - IPOB Speaks by festacman(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2019
Legendary gullibility on display! Another level of 'format' and my people are swallowing everything hook, line and sinker.

Incidentally, wise men are known to come from the East. But I don't know anymore!

Whatever Atiku signed (if anything was signed) that is against the constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria (they call it Zoogeria) cannot stand. Otherwise, he will be impeached by the National Assembly.
Re: Biafra : What We Have Done Is Positively Unprecedented In History - IPOB Speaks by goodnessme1(f): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2019
Kosiso12:
Nnamdi Kanu has cash out big time. grin cheesy
Using Biafra to make money
is your own money.

God bless ipob.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : What We Have Done Is Positively Unprecedented In History - IPOB Speaks by OneCorner: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Money dey this Biafra tin oo.
How I fit start my own, where I fit see like 100 Igbo men and women to protest with me. I heard they are d cheapest set u can get for a protest
Re: Biafra : What We Have Done Is Positively Unprecedented In History - IPOB Speaks by jlinkd78(m): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
I stand to be corrected. Methinks IPOB has through their non-violent approach to self determination struggle achieved a lot for her people. That Peter Obi an Igbo man is d VP aspirant is as a result of d agitation take it or leave it. Any sane person knows that with d boycott cancellation, IPOB has lived up to d expectation as a true people's representatives cos d general mood across Biafraland was for Obi to be supported and let Atiku's restructuring proposal be tested. The whole mantra of d IPOB struggle is to correct d injustices meted out to people of a particular area and with Atiku's pan Nigerian stance as can be seen with d myriad of endorsement from across all walks of life irrespective of tribe, religion or cultural background ; it can only be fair Atiku/Obi is given an opportunity to restructure. I understand the Buhari camp is very saddened that las las their boycott option which would have reduced Obi n Atiku votes down South has been upstaged. I just pity d APC moles in d east that would have used d boycott issue to defend d abysmal result Buhari would record.
Re: Biafra : What We Have Done Is Positively Unprecedented In History - IPOB Speaks by Flexherbal(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
We hope that after the elections, this country will experience prosperity !
Re: Biafra : What We Have Done Is Positively Unprecedented In History - IPOB Speaks by gidgiddy: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
It will be the greatest honour of my life to witness the independence of Igbo land from the burning house of Lord Lugard called Nigeria
Re: Biafra : What We Have Done Is Positively Unprecedented In History - IPOB Speaks by Afonjas: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
gidgiddy:
It will be the greatest honour of my life to witness the independence of Igbo land from the burning house of Lord Lugard called Nigeria

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Inec Officially Postpones Nigeria’s General Election To February / Before You Vote Today: Please Read This / Sundays Discussion On Buhari's Win With A Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.